Page 201 of 506 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
    Its now thowing

[26-Jan-2009 20:05:22] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_encode() in /webstuff/parthenon/admin/ssu_link_alias.php on line 100

which would explain it
    json encode requires php 5.2> which should explain why. Probably in the next version I will have that function defined if php version does not support it.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

php 5.2, that would explain it.

Dont think I saw that in your release notes.

So I've added:
    Code:
    if (!function_exists('json_encode'))
    {
      function json_encode($a=false)
      {
        if (is_null($a)) return 'null';
        if ($a === false) return 'false';
        if ($a === true) return 'true';
        if (is_scalar($a))
        {
          if (is_float($a))
          {
            // Always use "." for floats.
            return floatval(str_replace(",", ".", strval($a)));
          }

if (is_string($a))
          {
            static $jsonReplaces = array(array("\\", "/", "\n", "\t", "\r", "\b", "\f", '"'), array('\\\\', '\\/', '\\n', '\\t', '\\r', '\\b', '\\f', '\"'));
            return '"' . str_replace($jsonReplaces[0], $jsonReplaces[1], $a) . '"';
          }
          else
            return $a;
        }
        $isList = true;
        for ($i = 0, reset($a); $i < count($a); $i++, next($a))
        {
          if (key($a) !== $i)
          {
            $isList = false;
            break;
          }
        }
        $result = array();
        if ($isList)
        {
          foreach ($a as $v) $result[] = json_encode($v);
          return '[' . join(',', $result) . ']';
        }
        else
        {
          foreach ($a as $k => $v) $result[] = json_encode($k).':'.json_encode($v);
          return '{' . join(',', $result) . '}';
        }
      }
    }
    And the table now populates
    Last edited by Steve_A; 26 Jan 2009 at 09:14 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
    php 5.2, that would explain it.

Dont think I saw that in your release notes.
    It was not needed until this 3.6.0 so I completely forget about it. You can expect to grasp a fix within 1-2 day for this.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    3.5.8: http://public.rubikintegration.com/

Please also describe a step by step process to reproduce the problem (after you upgrade)
    I downloaded from http://public.rubikintergration.com. it said 3.5.8 I ftp all the files, then went to admin Reset all caches then click on module manager, list all modules, install new modules, Found and attempted to install 0 new modules. but the when I download from the forum download. I got updated, I don't remember what was updated. It show Beta 3.5.1.
    that what it shows this last time I download from http//public.rubikintegration.com it didn't change. I was using the SEO urls because I thought it would increase my page ranking.

my ranking has decrease to a 1/10 when it was a 3/10 before. I had an Oscommerce and change to a Zen Cart. I don't know what couse my page rank to drop, I thought maybe it was that long tale on the url.

Any way the secure url is coming up now when I login.

Plugin Contributions

Okie, first: using static url to boost ranking is a myth:
    http://blog.rubikintegration.com/200...l-for-zencart/

Second: whenever there is a change in the url, even with proper redirection it will take some time for it to be in effect.

Third: there is a small bug, or rather a lack of feature in the current version of module manage prevents it from updating the version name in the database if not sql patch is required in the upgrade process. Nothing to worry about.

Plugin Contributions

I thought this was working fine for several days... but when adding new pages, creating an alias and resetting cache (in that order), I'm not getting my page urls to update to the alias! This has also happened when adding products all of a sudden.

Any reasoning behind this? Am I doing something wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swamyg1 View Post
    I thought this was working fine for several days... but when adding new pages, creating an alias and resetting cache (in that order), I'm not getting my page urls to update to the alias! This has also happened when adding products all of a sudden.

Any reasoning behind this? Am I doing something wrong?
    First, we need to confirm that you are using 3.6.0 and that you have auto alias ON if you want it to auto updates. Usually, if you add NEW products or categories you dont have to clear cache, you only need to clear cache when you edit existing products, categories.

One thing you should check is the Alias manager, for example: if you add a new category named "kid toys" with the id 98 then you should see it appears in the alias table like this: kid-toys-c-98 or kids.toys.c.98 .....

Plugin Contributions

I am using ZC version 1.3.8a. I tried installing SSU version 3.5.8 and had problems and found that it doesn't work with PHP4. So I uninstalled and reinstalled SSU version 2.9.6. Now I can't turn it on because it doesn't show in the Admin->Configuration listing. I found posts where that issue was fixed but the fix involved upgrading to a 3.+ version that is not compatible with PHP4. What files (if any) should I upload from version 3.5.8 to make version 2.9.6 work? I tried uploading just the includes/ folder and ran into parse errors in the admin with the includes/classes/ssu/core.php file. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

If you are using php4, you are stuck with 2.9.6.

When you go down from ssu 3+ to 2+ you actually didnt have to "uninstall", just upload the 2+ files to overwrite the 3+ files. You can just leave the admin settings there, tho some wont have any effect until you use 3+

However, since you did uninstall, here is one thing you can do now: go to your phpmyadmin, go to table module_version_tracker, you will see ssu in there, remove it.

Then go back to your admin - ssu manager, patches will be re-apllied.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    First, we need to confirm that you are using 3.6.0 and that you have auto alias ON if you want it to auto updates. Usually, if you add NEW products or categories you dont have to clear cache, you only need to clear cache when you edit existing products, categories.

One thing you should check is the Alias manager, for example: if you add a new category named "kid toys" with the id 98 then you should see it appears in the alias table like this: kid-toys-c-98 or kids.toys.c.98 .....
    Actually it looks like the link for my page was updated in the alias list once I reset the cache. I didn't realize it was there, so I added another alias. Since there was already one there I guess that's why it had no effect! Anyway, great mod and great work yellow!

I was using RC2 by the way.

Thanks a bunch.