Page 250 of 506 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Hi, thanks for writing an excellent add on. I've just installed the mod and it works fine. However, I also have installed the login box add on. I'm trying to get 100% valid html across my site (and I'm almost there). When the login box add on is switched on (and Simple SEO isn't) the html is valid. If both are on the html becomes invalid. If the login box is off then the html is also valid. So, I'm not sure what's happening.
    Here is the error report from W3's Validator. I think its just the & not being read as "&".
    Help would be very much appreciated.

=================================
    # Warning Line 435, Column 185: cannot generate system identifier for general entity "zenid".

….92.84.228/login?action=process&zenid=d9315f8fa3bf5e4ce62ec134904d46aa"

An entity reference was found in the document, but there is no reference by that name defined. Often this is caused by misspelling the reference name, unencoded ampersands, or by leaving off the trailing semicolon (;). The most common cause of this error is unencoded ampersands in URLs as described by the WDG in "Ampersands in URLs".

Entity references start with an ampersand (&) and end with a semicolon (;). If you want to use a literal ampersand in your document you must encode it as "&" (even inside URLs!). Be careful to end entity references with a semicolon or your entity reference may get interpreted in connection with the following text. Also keep in mind that named entity references are case-sensitive; &Aelig; and æ are different characters.

If this error appears in some markup generated by PHP's session handling code, this article has explanations and solutions to your problem.

Note that in most documents, errors related to entity references will trigger up to 5 separate messages from the Validator. Usually these will all disappear when the original problem is fixed.
    # Error Line 435, Column 185: general entity "zenid" not defined and no default entity.

92.84.228/login?action=process&zenid=d9315f8fa3bf5e4ce62ec134904d46aa"

This is usually a cascading error caused by a an undefined entity reference or use of an unencoded ampersand (&) in an URL or body text. See the previous message for further details.
    # Warning Line 435, Column 190: reference not terminated by REFC delimiter.

….92.84.228/login?action=process&zenid=d9315f8fa3bf5e4ce62ec134904d46aa" metho

If you meant to include an entity that starts with "&", then you should terminate it with ";". Another reason for this error message is that you inadvertently created an entity by failing to escape an "&" character just before this text.
    # Warning Line 435, Column 190: reference to external entity in attribute value.

This is generally the sign of an ampersand that was not properly escaped for inclusion in an attribute, in a href for example. You will need to escape all instances of '&' into '&'.
    # Error Line 435, Column 190: reference to entity "zenid" for which no system identifier could be generated.

This is usually a cascading error caused by a an undefined entity reference or use of an unencoded ampersand (&) in an URL or body text. See the previous message for further details.
    # Info Line 435, Column 184: entity was defined here.

.92.84.228/login?action=process&zenid=d9315f8fa3bf5e4ce62ec134904d46aa"

# Error Line 435, Column > 80: XML Parsing Error: EntityRef: expecting ';'.

… <!--loginSideBox--><div id="loginboxContent" class="sideBoxContent"><form n…
    =======================================
    Last edited by askaquestion; 23 Feb 2009 at 08:23 PM. Reason: typo

Plugin Contributions

Actually, its happening on a lot of pages.

Plugin Contributions

Not my mod... But try this

in \Simple SEO URL\includes\classes\ssu\cores\link.php

on line 145

change

Code:
    $params .= '&' . $key . '=' . $value;
    to

Code:
    $params .= '&amp;' . $key . '=' . $value;
    Let me know if this does the trick for you.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Craft Magick View Post
    installed upgrade to 3.6.4 and still get redirect loop when customers try to login

Just to post the solution for anyone else encountering this error we re-uploaded all the files and cleared the SSU cache and everything is working perfectly

Thanks so much, yellow1912 for all your help!

Zencart ROCKS
    www.ZenCrystals.com
    www.CraftMagick.com
    Magickal & Metaphysical supplies/services

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Melanie. Made things worse, pages wouldn't display.

Plugin Contributions

I am not too familiar with this mod yet... Shot in the dark

But you are looking for an unescaped ampersand in the same type of format like the one I gave you probably in single quotes... which in turn is generating an unescaped ampersand in the link.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

What you can do, is to try replacing all & by &amp; using str_replace at the end of the function ssu_link in that same file, something like this
    $link = str_replace('&', '&amp;', $link);

Do it right before
    return $link;

Just a note, I have not checked it yet, so use t your own risk. I will look into this issue more carefully in the next version.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Great add-on. Running into a little bit of problems again. here is the site, www.displaysignboard.com. All goes well except for the category links on the left side, if you would notice at the end of the link there is a ", which i don't think should be there. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jhua002 View Post
    Great add-on. Running into a little bit of problems again. here is the site, www.displaysignboard.com. All goes well except for the category links on the left side, if you would notice at the end of the link there is a ", which i don't think should be there. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!
    Honestly I think this is some problem with your category sidebox instead of ssu.

Did you make change to that recently?
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the suggestion. After some experimentation I changed
    This

$link = ereg_replace('&', '&', $link);
    to

$link = ereg_replace('&', '&amp;', $link);

As far as I can tell it works fine for now. It would be great if you could take a proper look for your next release.
    Much appreciated.