Page 355 of 506 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Hi Raine:

I have just upload all the files for SSU v3.7.1 to my server and I went to the upgrade link for support in the readme file and have a question regarding deleting the files.

http://wiki.rubikintegration.com/zen...es/ssu/upgrade

That link says if you are upgrading to v 3.6.x you can delete some files to 'clean things up' a bit. Does that hold true for v3.7.1, can we delete those files?

thanks.
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by autoace View Post
    Hi Raine:

I have just upload all the files for SSU v3.7.1 to my server and I went to the upgrade link for support in the readme file and have a question regarding deleting the files.

http://wiki.rubikintegration.com/zen...es/ssu/upgrade

That link says if you are upgrading to v 3.6.x you can delete some files to 'clean things up' a bit. Does that hold true for v3.7.1, can we delete those files?

thanks.
    Yes you can, it is recommended to do so, though NOT a MUST
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Hi Raine:

I have uploaded all the files and I clicked on 'Update' in the Module Manager and v3.7.1 did show up. However...

I am getting this error when SSU status is turned On:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-page- WHERE SELECT pages_title FROM ezpages WHERE pages_id ='3' AND languages_i' at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT pages_title FROM -page- WHERE SELECT pages_title FROM ezpages WHERE pages_id ='3' AND languages_id = '1' ='3']

When SSU is Off, No errors.

And one more thing, when I go to Simple SEO URL Manager under Extras in my Admin, it goes to this:
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

After I click 'Update' in Module Manager, it did say that I needed to upgrade my module, what does that mean? I am running Module Manger vrev16 and now SSU v3.7.1

How do I fix all of this? Thanks.
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

If you get Internal Error, there are 2 possibilities:
    1. most likely you overwrote the current htaccess file, this can be solved easily, open that file and edit it. If you need suggestion, go to yoursite.com/ssu_check.php

2. there are some file/folder permission problem, certain servers for example require files to be set at 644 and folder at 755 (chmod)

Regarding the pages problem, huhm, I believe I set SSU to run with the assumption that you have multi lang for EZ page available (Im not sure if I did). If I did I will make sure to add a check in later version.
    In any case tho, this will help you:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=113

Please let me know if you need further help.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Hi Raine:

I checked my ssu_check.php file and made the recommended changes to the .htaccess file. Nothing changed tho, I still get the Internal Error.

Which files/folders would need those permissions.

Also what about the error when SSU is turned on:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-page- WHERE SELECT pages_title FROM ezpages WHERE pages_id ='3' AND languages_i' at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT pages_title FROM -page- WHERE SELECT pages_title FROM ezpages WHERE pages_id ='3' AND languages_id = '1' ='3']

Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

Read the post above, I already suggest the fix to the sql error

Regarding the internal error: you will really need to get in your server (cpanel if you have, or contact your host) and then find the exact ERROR log telling why this internal error happens. You dont need to understand it, just copy and paste here

Plugin Contributions

Raine:

I made a very stupid mistake, I just realized that I forgot to upload the ssu and ssu_link_alias files to my admin folder!!

That should fix the problems, right (I hope :))?

I will let you know, thanks for your help.
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

Raine,

Unfortunately, that was not it. I double checked and those files are there and I am still getting the error when SSU is turned on.

And I check my file permission and they seem to be correct, 644 files and 755 folders.

Any ideas, thanks.
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

Raine:

Ok, I went to my error logs and I believe you are correct, it is something to do with the .htaccess file.

Here is what the error log gave:

[Wed Aug 05 12:29:36 2009] [alert] [client 99.99.99.99] /home/mysite/public_html/.htaccess: Illegal option #, referer: http://www.mysite/adminXXX/configura...60&action=edit
    [Wed Aug 05 12:29:36 2009] [alert] [client 99.99.99.99] /home/mysite/public_html/.htaccess: Illegal option #, referer: http://www.mysite/adminXXX/configura...60&action=edit
    [Wed Aug 05 12:29:26 2009] [alert] [client 99.99.99.99] /home/mysite/public_html/.htaccess: Illegal option #, referer: http://www.mysite/adminXXX/configura...60&action=edit
    [Wed Aug 05 12:29:26 2009] [alert] [client 99.99.99.99] /home/mysite/public_html/.htaccess: Illegal option #, referer: http://www.mysite/adminXXX/configura...60&action=edit
    [Wed Aug 05 12:29:15 2009] [alert] [client 99.99.99.99] /home/mysite/public_html/.htaccess: Illegal option #, referer: http://www.mysite/adminXXX/configura...gID=31&cID=560
    [Wed Aug 05 12:29:15 2009] [alert] [client 99.99.99.99] /home/mysite/public_html/.htaccess: Illegal option #, referer: http://www.mysite/adminXXX/configura...gID=31&cID=560

(I replaced some identifying info)

Do you know what this error? What can I do? Thanks
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by batteryman View Post
    This was probably answered already but is it okay that I get strange results in the Who Online in the admin.

I am seeing alot of favicon.ico and a background image result. I hope my customers are not being redirected to these things.

Avel
    I'm seeing the same thing, Who's Online is showing tons of favicon.ico references. I'll do some testing to make certain that these aren't real redirects.

Perry