Page 384 of 506 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434484 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

error on cart.flooringtoolsusa.com
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /nfs/c04/h02/mnt/62640/domains/cart.flooringtoolsusa.com/html/includes/classes/ssu/core.php on line 3

error on admin>extras>ssu
    Warning: main(includes/classes/module_installer.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c04/h02/mnt/62640/domains/cart.flooringtoolsusa.com/html/admin/ssu.php on line 10

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/module_installer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-4.4.8-1/share/pear') in /nfs/c04/h02/mnt/62640/domains/cart.flooringtoolsusa.com/html/admin/ssu.php on line 10

eeep!

j

Plugin Contributions

Change to above post

@admin>extras>seo
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /nfs/c04/h02/mnt/62640/domains/cart.flooringtoolsusa.com/html/admin/includes/classes/ssu.php on line 12

@ cart.flooringtoolsusa.com
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /nfs/c04/h02/mnt/62640/domains/cart.flooringtoolsusa.com/html/includes/classes/ssu/core.php on line 3

Plugin Contributions

oi, "read the faq dummy!" is what you are prolly saying, I had it on PHP v4, changed it over, will see in a couple hours on update.

John

Plugin Contributions

I'm gonna probably get annoying quick but I want to get this running asap so the boss doesn't kill me. My CSS is now not working, however, I went to follow the troubleshooting and I have no includes/templates/your_current_template/common/html_header.php
    file.

Also, categorys turnup 404 pages.

PM me if you have a free second I'd love to pick your brain

J

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mcshane78 View Post
    Yellow.. quick question...

with SSU turned off:
    when on this page
    /index.php?main_page=checkout_success
    the user is given the choice to update their 'product status alert' via the update button, this takes them to this page
    /index.php?main_page=account_notifications

however, with SSU turned on... when the user clicks the update button at the checkout_success page, the user is just returned to the index page. (/index/notify?action=notify)

I don't know why..

I have added account_notifications,checkout_success, to the excludes list but that has no effect, its simply doesn't write the human readable URLs but stil returns the user to the index page and not the account_notifications page

totally lost....

does anyone else have this problem?

(Im not really that arsed to be honest, if the problem cant be fixed.. can someone tell me how to switch that aspect OFF in the admin for Checkout-success page)
    I am having a similar problem... Users are not able to remove items from the cart. I cannot remove items either. I need help with this asap

http://eclecticaclothing.com/store/shopping_cartHERE

Plugin Contributions

Spoke WAAAAY too soon.. Got up this morning all excited about this working,and found that this little gremlin just won't go away..

This is the ONLY thing that is not working correctly with SSU on..

It keeps burping on my homepage flash and what's weird is that at this point I removed the flash code to help troubleshoot this..

I have removed ALL the flash files from my site. I have removed ALL of the flash code from the main page..

And despite that with SSU turned off the login redirects me to:
    http : //clients.overthehillweb . com/hairisle/index.php?main_page=index&/media/hairisleflash2_swf

With SSU turned on the login shows me a page not found error
    http : //clients.overthehillweb . com/hairisle/page_not_found/hairisleflash2_swf

But IF I remove the .htaccess file, the login stops trying to redirect me to this NON EXISTENT PAGE.

I have even taken the drastic step of deleting all of the SSU cache folders and copying those over fresh from the install files.. Still no joy..

One thing I did notice (and this may have little or nothing to do with this) but when I look in the module manager at this app, the version says Beta 3.7.1

I am fresh out of ideas..
    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    The fact that SSU seemed to be burping on my home page flash fascinated me.. So I tried removing the flash code from my main page to no avail.. then I found this: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/Using_Flash

I deleted the flash file from where I had it: /media/hairisleflash.swf, and whadaya know?? The login began functioning normally.. So following the directions from the link above, I changed the location of my home page flash file, and we are now all in business again..

I don't like flash, and I try like hell to stay away from it. This is the first Zen site I've used it on so I didn't realize it would make such a BIG DEAL where you put the flash files..

Anyway.. I'm sure yellow is quite tired of my posts.. but I like to document what I did and how I resolved issues in case it helps someone else with a similar issue..

Thanks goodness it did work out.. I was at a loss about what to do since I REALLY didn't want to use another SEO add-on.. My second choice SEO is a real DISTANT second choice.. I think that this one is really one of the best SEO mods available for Zen..
    Last edited by DivaVocals; 18 Sep 2009 at 06:13 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Alright here is a full report -

Zen v. 1.3.8

showing PHP V4.4.8 (set to v5 earlier this morning)

Server OS: Linux 2.6.20.2mtv8

I have everything installed as per the instructions *ithink*

My CSS is down and when you click a link it goes 404

Let me know where to start looking if you get a free minute.

Thanks yellow, awsome mod, I <3 it, I can't wait to get it to work for meh

#### BOF SSU
    Options +FollowSymLinks -MultiViews
    RewriteEngine On
    # Make sure to change "test_site" to the subfolder you install ZC. If you use root folder, change to: RewriteBase /
    RewriteBase /zencart/

# Deny access from .htaccess
    RewriteRule ^\.htaccess$ - [F]

RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*) index.php?/$1 [E=VAR1:$1,QSA,L]
    #### EOF SSU
    AddHandler php5-script .php

above is my htacessfile

John
    Last edited by prefloor; 18 Sep 2009 at 07:28 PM. Reason: added htaccess

Plugin Contributions

Just an observation: It doesn't look like you specifed where your store is located.. See the highlighted part of your .htacess below.. Looks like you are using the default .htacess file that comes with SSU..

Quote Originally Posted by prefloor View Post
    Alright here is a full report -

Zen v. 1.3.8

showing PHP V4.4.8 (set to v5 earlier this morning)

Server OS: Linux 2.6.20.2mtv8

I have everything installed as per the instructions *ithink*

My CSS is down and when you click a link it goes 404

Let me know where to start looking if you get a free minute.

Thanks yellow, awsome mod, I <3 it, I can't wait to get it to work for meh

#### BOF SSU
    RewriteEngine On
    # Make sure to change "test_site" to the subfolder you install ZC. If you use root folder, change to: RewriteBase /
    RewriteBase /zencart/

#### EOF SSU

above is my htacessfile

John

Plugin Contributions

#### BOF SSU
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /

#### EOF SSU
    thanks lol

Plugin Contributions

I have a similar issue though it's a lot more catastophic for me.. When I update the product notifications I get this error:
    Warning: urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/content/o/v/e/overthehill/html/clients.overthehillweb.com/hairisle/includes/classes/ssu/cores/link.php on line 404

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/o/v/e/overthehill/html/clients.overthehillweb.com/hairisle/includes/classes/ssu/cores/link.php:404) in /home/content/o/v/e/overthehill/html/clients.overthehillweb.com/hairisle/includes/classes/ssu/cores/link.php on line 208

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/o/v/e/overthehill/html/clients.overthehillweb.com/hairisle/includes/classes/ssu/cores/link.php:404) in /home/content/o/v/e/overthehill/html/clients.overthehillweb.com/hairisle/includes/classes/ssu/cores/link.php on line 209

Quote Originally Posted by mcshane78 View Post
    Yellow.. quick question...

with SSU turned off:
    when on this page
    /index.php?main_page=checkout_success
    the user is given the choice to update their 'product status alert' via the update button, this takes them to this page
    /index.php?main_page=account_notifications

however, with SSU turned on... when the user clicks the update button at the checkout_success page, the user is just returned to the index page. (/index/notify?action=notify)

I don't know why..

I have added account_notifications,checkout_success, to the excludes list but that has no effect, its simply doesn't write the human readable URLs but stil returns the user to the index page and not the account_notifications page

totally lost....

does anyone else have this problem?

(Im not really that arsed to be honest, if the problem cant be fixed.. can someone tell me how to switch that aspect OFF in the admin for Checkout-success page)