Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Drop Shipping Purchase Orders Module for v1.3.8

Quote Originally Posted by solarflare View Post
    Run into a problem when I installed it. Actually, let me back up. This is BRILLIANT and the timing couldn't be better!

I'm getting this error when i send a PO (just one) and when I re-send an old PO (all 3 together) - the PO is still sent.

Code:
    Warning:  mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/****/public_html/admin/send_pos.php on line 457

Warning:  mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/****/public_html/admin/send_pos.php on line 460

Warning:  mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/****/public_html/admin/send_pos.php on line 465

When I send a NEW PO, I get this error
    Code:
    Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tanningb/public_html/z/admin/send_pos.php on line 367
    But the email shows up in my inbox (as a test, I have my own personal email address as a Supplier that the PO needs to be sent to), and it looks correct.

If I go back and try to resend the PO, I get the errors as above.
    When I send the PO Again, the email shows up in my inbox, but everything except for the template is empty. so I see something like this.

Code:
    TO: , , ,   ()

Dear ,

PO #12
    Our order # (timestamp: )
    I'm eager to launch my zencart site with this module, is there any resolution for this problem?

my details...
    PHP version is: 5.2.5
    mySQL version is: 5.0.45

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

I installed in a 1.3.7 installation. Setup a fake SC for myself. Ordered an item I had associated with me as the SC.

I went into Customers -> P/O's Send receiver -> Picked the third order and checked the box, saw that it had my SC. I hit submit and leave the first two orders alone.

I get this text back:

Nie mo¿na otworzyc pliku

...and the item remains as a new PO not sent. Did I do something wrong on the install?

Plugin Contributions

Ok I peeked at the code and I wasn't loading the templates. Turns out I didn't copy the email/ directory over. Didn't realize that from the directions.

Now I submitted one PO to my fake SC and it is no longer in the list, but I get this on the redrawn page:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in .../admin/send_pos.php on line 367

Line 367 is the second of these two:

$check_if_po_sent = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM orders_products WHERE orders_products_id = '$tm'");
    $if_po_sent = mysql_fetch_assoc($check_if_po_sent);

Thoughts?

Plugin Contributions

Keepsake:

I'm having another issue that is confusing me. I received the email as a SC and there was a link to go to confirm_track_sub.php in that email. I can't get that to work for anything.

First, the confirm_track_sub is full of references to zarzad/includes -- I tried changing all occurrences of this to admin but I'm still getting all types of session errors and such.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at .../devel/confirm_track_sub.php:10) in .../devel/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at .../devel/confirm_track_sub.php:10) in .../devel/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../devel/confirm_track_sub.php:10) in .../devel/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Warning: main(admin/includes/extra_datafiles/po_database_names.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .../devel/confirm_track_sub.php on line 39

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin/includes/extra_datafiles/po_database_names.php' (include_path='.:/home/myuser/php4/lib/php') in .../devel/confirm_track_sub.php on line 39
    I did some digging around to see if I could figure something out, and I noticed that this doesn't exist, nor does it appear to be added by the Ty package manager or this mod:

admin/includes/extra_datafiles/po_database_names.php

Plugin Contributions

ping to this thread...
    does anyone have any suggestions on the MYSQL warnings that I've been getting?

When I send a PO, I get these MYSQL warnings.
    The Email is sent, but I get one warning..
    Code:

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tanningb/public_html/z/admin/send_pos.php on line 367

But when I send it for a 2nd time, I get a blank email that only has the template text in it, and I get 3 mysql warnings.

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/****/public_html/admin/send_pos.php on line 457

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/****/public_html/admin/send_pos.php on line 460

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/****/public_html/admin/send_pos.php on line 465

Any thoughts?

Plugin Contributions

I believe I've fixed the problem for my issues on line 367. I tried running the SELECT query from 366 myself and it failed. No such table -- but when I installed I made all of my tables prefixed by zen_

So I took this code:

$check_if_po_sent = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM orders_products WHERE orders_products_id = '$tm'");
    and I changed the 'orders_products' like so:

$check_if_po_sent = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS." WHERE orders_products_id = '$tm'");
    I think that this might help you as well duran.goodyear.. I looked at line 456:

$orders_table_query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM orders WHERE orders_id = $orderid");

and 459:

$orders_products_query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM orders_products WHERE (orders_id = $orderid) AND (products_name = '$product_name')");

and 464:

$subcontractor_query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM subcontractors WHERE subcontractors_id = $subcontractor_id");

In each of these cases your SQL query may be failing because you have a prefix on each of your tables and the code is looking for the tables without that prefix.

Despite my success here I still can't get the confirm_tracking number for suppliers to use to work. I'm not too sure why yet. Keepsake? :-)

Plugin Contributions

Guys,

I'm sorry that the sloppy code caused so many problems for you.

I've just uploaded an updated version to www.bumpernut.com/purchaseorders.zip

1) DATABASE PROBLEMS

There were a few lines in the code that had hardcoded references to database table names and they wouldn't work if your table name prefix was not empty.

I have replaced them with dynamic references as it was done in all other places of this module (and is required by ZenCart, in fact)

2) CONFIRM_TRACK_SUB PROBLEMS

That code references some of the files in the admin directory: stylesheets, language files, etc. In my installation the admin directory was relocated and so were the references to it.

The uploaded version has references to admin again, however please remember that when you install it, if you have changed admin to something else (as is strongly suggested by the ZenCart team) you need to fix all the references in that file - line numbers are marked in a large comment at the beginning of the file.

Hope that helps everyone!
    Maciek

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jgarvas View Post
    admin/includes/extra_datafiles/po_database_names.php
    I've fixed that as well, it's called purchaseorders.php now. I didn't catch it because I still had the old file in my test filesystem. :)

I *THINK* the headers already sent by errors are resulting from a failed require, please upload the new version of the file and tell me if you still get it.

Plugin Contributions

Yep, I have a prefix on my table names.
    I'll give your code fixes a shot tomorrow or over the weekend and see where they take me.

Thanks for the response guys!

Plugin Contributions

Gang,

I seem to be having slightly different error messages upon a click on the link at the bottom of a PO email (although everything seems to be working fine otherwise):

Code:
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/admin/confirm_track_sub.php:10) in /home/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin/confirm_track_sub.php:10) in /home/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36
    Any clues where would be the problem?

thanks.

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast