Default SQL DB error message 1146 after installing group_pricing_per_item

I'm setting up a new install on zc 1.3.8 and just installed group_pricing_per_item_1.2.1a. When I click on a category to view my products, I get the following error: (I edited out my db name)

1146 Table '******_**********.yourprefix_customers' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select gp.group_name from yourprefix_customers cu left join yourprefix_group_pricing gp on cu.customers_group_pricing=gp.group_id where cu.customers_id = 540]

I thought I delt with this error in the past, but it looks like it's different, because the old fix that worked for me, isn't working anymore.

If you want to see the problem, visit:
    http://www.canemasters.net/premium-c...-c-1_3_12.html

Thank you zc community! You guys are great!

Default Re: SQL DB error message 1146

LOL, I just realized it's useless to hide the db name if it shows up for you on the page I showed you to visit to see the error message.

Thats strange... I just got home, and all of a sudden it's working properly....

Maybe the sql db was slacking?? I know I deleted my web browsers cache when I made changes.

Anyways, case closed.

Okay, nevermind, it's back, only this time, it's happening when I check out using the COWOA mod. I'm not sure if it's that mod that's actually causing the problem though. Please help if you can. I'm going to continue to investigate.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Were you first going to fix the problem as described by the big red error msg. at the top of your pages?

Default Re: SQL DB error message 1146 after installing group_pricing_per_item and COWOA

Yeah, I wasn't worried too much about that. I was modifying the config.php files.

I fixed this. I went thru all of the php files included in the group_pricing_per_item_1.2.1a mod, and took out the code that was causing the problem. All is well and my new ZC 1.3.8 site is up and running.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SQL DB error message 1146 after installing group_pricing_per_item and COWOA

Glad to hear you got the situation sorted out.

Was curious though as to the timing of the Mod installs. You first mentioned it was a fresh install of ZC 1.3.8 and having problems with the Group Pricing per Item Mod. Then you mentioned problem with COWA Mod.

As it's not uncommon for some Modules to conflict would it be correct to say that you installed GPpI first then COWA? I ask because sometimes Module conflicts are avoided when one Module is installed before the other. Your mention of removing code to make things work sounds like some Module Surgery was needed in this situation; which might not always be the case.

Default Re: SQL DB error message 1146 after installing group_pricing_per_item

What it was, was the version of group pricing 1.2.1a that I was using. In the php code, it calls some info from your sql database, and it tries to call from "yourprefix_customers". I don't have any prefix. It's just "customers".

Maybe I didnt read the readme correctly, but I dont see how this mod can work for anybody unless they remove, or atleast modify the "yourprefix_" in the php, and it's in several php files. You'll just have to do a search for "yourprefix_", and either remove it, or change it to "zen" or whatever you have you database setup to use.

There were no conflicts or anything. The only thing causing my problem was this.

Now I have another problem though, not anything preventing my shop from working though. Check it out here. It has to do with the new default upload location for FCKeditor.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86818