Plugin Contributions

Default new to zen, purchased a zen template, going well but have hit a brick wall. HELP...

i have purchased a zen cart template and customized it to fit the image of the store im developing however i have hit a brick wall with a few issues. i have hunted through the forums/tutorials etc without luck so hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

The top of the template i have is made up of three images, i have changed the images successfully but i cannot find a way to resize the table that the center image is in to bring it in line with the other two images.
    the site link is as follows (you'll see what i mean)

www.simplyrouge.com

ideally i would like the top of the main content box with the products etc to be at the same level as the search/language boxes but i just cannot get the table to resize.

I have spend hours playing around with css etc, using firefox extensions etc but just cannot find a way to change it. im new to zen cart and to php so some help would be really really appreciated.....

many thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light on it

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: new to zen, purchased a zen template, going well but have hit a brick wall. HELP.

You won't find much at all in this forum to help you. The template that you have purchases has completely changed the structure of your Zen Cart, so the answers given to other people simply won't apply to your site.

Unfortunately, it's changed that structure by taking it back to a complicated layout table - an old-fashioned approach that Zen Cart abandoned
    almost two years ago. So the responses here generally don't even address the same technology as is being used on your site.

What I can tell you is that the template appears to be designed to have a central image that spans four rows (reaching to the bottom of the first sidebox on each each side and this is hardcoded. To prevent that from happening you would need to remove the rowspan="4" attribute from that cell, and put something else in to fill the three empty cells to prevent the contents of the right hand column from moving across.

Unfortunately I can't tell you where to do that, as the PHP generating this structure resides on your web server and is known only to you and others familiar with this template.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: new to zen, purchased a zen template, going well but have hit a brick wall. HELP.

Many thanks anyway for having a look at it kuroi......appreciate you taking the time.