Plugin Contributions

Default My home page and contact-us page title reads "Redeem Gift Certificate" ... ! Why?

I have been searching the forums and have never run into this problem. On the Home Page and Contact Us page the Page Title reads "Redeem Gift Certificate" and I do not have Gift Certificates installed, they are completely removed. I was able to change the Title of the Home page by editing the meta_tags.php file, but how can I correct the issue so that everything turns back to normal? I have installed some additional mods like Wishlist, which I think may be causing this problem. Is that possible? I'd be very grateful for any help. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My home page and contact-us page title reads "Redeem Gift Certificate" ... ! Why

I know this is an old one, but anyone ever solve this? I'm having the exact same issue now.

www.ThrowdownPerformance.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My home page and contact-us page title reads "Redeem Gift Certificate" ... ! Why

Still stuck on this one

Plugin Contributions

I figured this one out. Its some sort of conflict with files you will find in /ntt/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/"your template" I commented out the define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'WHATEVER IS SHOWING UP THAT SHOULDN'T'); and after I did that the next one down the line would show up. So if it was showing "redeem gift" and I commented this one out the next one to show up would be logout or billing or whatever the next file in the list was that had this defined. I suspect this bug was added with the checkout without account addon but I can't be sure.

Once I commented out the last of them my titles show up as they should. I hope this helps.