Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FCKeditor Plugin 2.5

Try this, if the behavior isn't as you expect, I'll give you another one.
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    /*
     * FCKeditor - The text editor for Internet - http://www.fckeditor.net
     * Copyright (C) 2003-2007 Frederico Caldeira Knabben
     * == BEGIN LICENSE ==
     * Licensed under the terms of any of the following licenses at your
     * choice:
     *  - GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL")
     *    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
     *  - GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL")
     *    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html
     *  - Mozilla Public License Version 1.1 or later (the "MPL")
     *    http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/MPL-1.1.html
     * == END LICENSE ==
     * Configuration file for the File Manager Connector for PHP.
     */

global $Config ;

// SECURITY: You must explicitly enable this "connector". (Set it to "true").
    // WARNING: don't just set "$Config['Enabled'] = true ;", you must be sure that only 
    //        authenticated users can access this file or use some kind of session checking.
    $Config['Enabled'] = true ;

// Path to user files relative to the document root.
    $Config['UserFilesPath'] = DIR_WS_CATALOG DIR_WS_IMAGES ;

// Fill the following value it you prefer to specify the absolute path for the
    // user files directory. Useful if you are using a virtual directory, symbolic
    // link or alias. Examples: 'C:\\MySite\\userfiles\\' or '/root/mysite/userfiles/'.
    // Attention: The above 'UserFilesPath' must point to the same directory.
    $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] = DIR_FS_CATALOG DIR_WS_IMAGES;

// Due to security issues with Apache modules, it is recommended to leave the
    // following setting enabled.
    $Config['ForceSingleExtension'] = true ;

// Perform additional checks for image files
    // if set to true, validate image size (using getimagesize)
    $Config['SecureImageUploads'] = true;

// What the user can do with this connector
    $Config['ConfigAllowedCommands'] = array('QuickUpload''FileUpload''GetFolders''GetFoldersAndFiles''CreateFolder') ;

// Allowed Resource Types
    $Config['ConfigAllowedTypes'] = array('File''Image''Flash''Media') ;

// For security, HTML is allowed in the first Kb of data for files having the
    // following extensions only.
    $Config['HtmlExtensions'] = array("html""htm""xml""xsd""txt""js") ;

/*
        Configuration settings for each Resource Type

- AllowedExtensions: the possible extensions that can be allowed. 
            If it is empty then any file type can be uploaded.
        - DeniedExtensions: The extensions that won't be allowed. 
            If it is empty then no restrictions are done here.

For a file to be uploaded it has to fulfill both the AllowedExtensions
        and DeniedExtensions (that's it: not being denied) conditions.

- FileTypesPath: the virtual folder relative to the document root where
            these resources will be located. 
            Attention: It must start and end with a slash: '/'

- FileTypesAbsolutePath: the physical path to the above folder. It must be
            an absolute path. 
            If it's an empty string then it will be autocalculated.
            Useful if you are using a virtual directory, symbolic link or alias. 
            Examples: 'C:\\MySite\\userfiles\\' or '/root/mysite/userfiles/'.
            Attention: The above 'FileTypesPath' must point to the same directory.
            Attention: It must end with a slash: '/'

- QuickUploadPath: the virtual folder relative to the document root where
            these resources will be uploaded using the Upload tab in the resources 
            dialogs.
            Attention: It must start and end with a slash: '/'

- QuickUploadAbsolutePath: the physical path to the above folder. It must be
            an absolute path. 
            If it's an empty string then it will be autocalculated.
            Useful if you are using a virtual directory, symbolic link or alias. 
            Examples: 'C:\\MySite\\userfiles\\' or '/root/mysite/userfiles/'.
            Attention: The above 'QuickUploadPath' must point to the same directory.
            Attention: It must end with a slash: '/'

NOTE: by default, QuickUploadPath and QuickUploadAbsolutePath point to 
             "userfiles" directory to maintain backwards compatibility with older versions of FCKeditor. 
             This is fine, but you in some cases you will be not able to browse uploaded files using file browser.
             Example: if you click on "image button", select "Upload" tab and send image 
             to the server, image will appear in FCKeditor correctly, but because it is placed 
             directly in /userfiles/ directory, you'll be not able to see it in built-in file browser.
             The more expected behaviour would be to send images directly to "image" subfolder.
             To achieve that, simply change
                $Config['QuickUploadPath']['Image']            = $Config['UserFilesPath'] ;
                $Config['QuickUploadAbsolutePath']['Image']    = $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] ;
            into:    
                $Config['QuickUploadPath']['Image']            = $Config['FileTypesPath']['Image'] ;
                $Config['QuickUploadAbsolutePath']['Image']     = $Config['FileTypesAbsolutePath']['Image'] ;            

*/

$Config['AllowedExtensions']['File']    = array('7z''aiff''asf''avi''bmp''csv''doc''fla''flv''gif''gz''gzip''jpeg''jpg''mid''mov''mp3''mp4''mpc''mpeg''mpg''ods''odt''pdf''png''ppt''pxd''qt''ram''rar''rm''rmi''rmvb''rtf''sdc''sitd''swf''sxc''sxw''tar''tgz''tif''tiff''txt''vsd''wav''wma''wmv''xls''xml''zip') ;
    $Config['DeniedExtensions']['File']        = array() ;
    $Config['FileTypesPath']['File']        = $Config['UserFilesPath'] . 'file/' ;
    $Config['FileTypesAbsolutePath']['File']= ($Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] == '') ? '' $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'].'file/' ;
    $Config['QuickUploadPath']['File']        = $Config['UserFilesPath'] ;
    $Config['QuickUploadAbsolutePath']['File']= $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] ;

$Config['AllowedExtensions']['Image']    = array('bmp','gif','jpeg','jpg','png') ;
    $Config['DeniedExtensions']['Image']    = array() ;
    $Config['FileTypesPath']['Image']        = $Config['UserFilesPath'] . 'image/' ;
    $Config['FileTypesAbsolutePath']['Image']= ($Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] == '') ? '' $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'].'image/' ;
    $Config['QuickUploadPath']['Image']        = $Config['UserFilesPath'] ;
    $Config['QuickUploadAbsolutePath']['Image']= $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] ;

$Config['AllowedExtensions']['Flash']    = array('swf','flv') ;
    $Config['DeniedExtensions']['Flash']    = array() ;
    $Config['FileTypesPath']['Flash']        = $Config['UserFilesPath'] . 'flash/' ;
    $Config['FileTypesAbsolutePath']['Flash']= ($Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] == '') ? '' $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'].'flash/' ;
    $Config['QuickUploadPath']['Flash']        = $Config['UserFilesPath'] ;
    $Config['QuickUploadAbsolutePath']['Flash']= $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] ;

$Config['AllowedExtensions']['Media']    = array('aiff''asf''avi''bmp''fla''flv''gif''jpeg''jpg''mid''mov''mp3''mp4''mpc''mpeg''mpg''png''qt''ram''rm''rmi''rmvb''swf''tif''tiff''wav''wma''wmv') ;
    $Config['DeniedExtensions']['Media']    = array() ;
    $Config['FileTypesPath']['Media']        = $Config['UserFilesPath'] . 'media/' ;
    $Config['FileTypesAbsolutePath']['Media']= ($Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] == '') ? '' $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'].'media/' ;
    $Config['QuickUploadPath']['Media']        = $Config['UserFilesPath'] ;
    $Config['QuickUploadAbsolutePath']['Media']= $Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] ;

?>

Plugin Contributions

Not to get off thread, but as long as this FCKeditor thread is still alive, I thought I would post my prob/question.

ZenCart 1.3.7a
    PHP4.3.11?
    MySQL 5.?

With FCKeditor selected as the default editor in configuration/my store
    and when selected as the editor on the category page. If I try and edit the Category mete-tags I get:
    Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: fckeditor in /home/content/l/i/b/libflag/html/Zadmin/categories.php on line 849
    If I select Plain Text or HTMLarea there is no problem.

How can I leave FCKeditor selected and still edit my meta tags?
    JOhn ><>
    Newest Site: ChargerPros - Stuff4Toys

Plugin Contributions

I am struggling with the file/image uploader and it drives me crazy... I tried 3 options:

1) the original config.php (filemanager/connectors/php)

browsing the images dir shows no images (though I have uploaded a few ones into myfiles/image

uploading a new image returns no errors, thoug the image does not show up

2) changed an absolute path as

$Config['UserFilesAbsolutePath'] = 'http://www.xxx.xom/myfiles/' ;

uploading a new image returns an error "cannot create a directory "http://www.xxx.com/myfiles/"

browsing an image dir returns the same error

3) tried the config file with

$Config['UserFilesPath'] = DIR_WS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES ;

The same error as per (2)

Can someone explain please, what is happening here? Why dies it try to create a new directory, it is all there? All the dirs inside myfiles are chmod 777.

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: FCKeditor Plugin 2.5

The initial post sort of works for me.

If I click on the Link tab, it will browse the location I have set. However, in order to get it to actually work, I have to copy that location into the image information link field, which sort of defeats the purpose.

If I try to browse the server direction from the Image Info tab, the directory doesn't display.

Did anyone else get this to work.

Plugin Contributions

Since upgrading to PHP 5.2.6 I am getting this error:

[Sat May 17 19:50:53 2008] [error] File does not exist: /html_folder/js/scripts.js, referer: url/editors/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html?InstanceName=products_description[1]&Toolbar=Default
    [Sat May 17 19:50:53 2008] [error] File does not exist: /html_folder/adminFOLDER/css, referer: url/editors/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html?InstanceName=products_description[1]&Toolbar=Default
    [Sat May 17 19:50:53 2008] [error] File does not exist: /html_folder/js/tooltip-v0.1.js, referer: url/editors/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html?InstanceName=products_description[1]&Toolbar=Default
    [Sat May 17 19:50:53 2008] [error] File does not exist: /html_folder/js/image_man.js, referer: url/editors/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html?InstanceName=products_description[1]&Toolbar=Default
    [Sat May 17 19:50:53 2008] [error] File does not exist: /html_folder/js/prototype.cookie.js, referer: url/editors/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html?InstanceName=products_description[1]&Toolbar=Default
    [Sat May 17 19:50:53 2008] [error] File does not exist: /html_folder/js/prototype.cookie.js, referer: url/editors/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html?InstanceName=products_description[1]&Toolbar=Default
    [Sat May 17 19:50:53 2008] [error] File does not exist: /html_folder/js/scripts.js, referer: url/editors/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html?InstanceName=products_description[1]&Toolbar=Default
    [Sat May 17 19:50:53 2008] [error] File does not exist: /html_folder/js/tooltip-v0.1.js, referer: url/editors/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html?InstanceName=products_description[1]&Toolbar=Default

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Since moving my client to a new host, I can't get FCKeditor or HTMLarea to work at all. Wherever FCKeditor is supposed to be, instead I get this error:

The script http:///editors/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html generated an error.

The reason given by the server was:

And then nothing. When I try to enable HTMLarea, it just shows up in plain text.

I've doubled checked the configure files and can't find anything amiss. I'm totally stumped! Any thoughts? Anything I should check out?

Thank you!

Name:  Picture 2.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  8.8 KB

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: FCKeditor Plugin 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by rvagrrl View Post
    Since moving my client to a new host, I can't get FCKeditor or HTMLarea to work at all. Wherever FCKeditor is supposed to be, instead I get this error:

The script http:///editors/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html generated an error.

The reason given by the server was:

And then nothing. When I try to enable HTMLarea, it just shows up in plain text.

I've doubled checked the configure files and can't find anything amiss. I'm totally stumped! Any thoughts? Anything I should check out?

Thank you!

Name:  Picture 2.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  8.8 KB
    For whatever reason, you have one to many (/) in your path. Was this installation in a sub-directory before the move? Like www.domain.com/store or something like that?

Check your config files and make sure the REAL path (like usr/home/public_html/) to the document root is correct.

JOhn ><>

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: FCKeditor Plugin 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    Since upgrading to PHP 5.2.6 I am getting this error:

Any ideas?
    Try uploading the files again, looks like a bunch of them are missing.

JOhn ><>

Plugin Contributions

Hmm, I checked the path and it doesn't seem to have anything extra:

/home/www/geekware.ca/htdocs/

That's what was given to me by the host. I've never installed on a Windows server before, though, so maybe it should be formatted in a different way?

Plugin Contributions

ps...I'd be happy to post the configure files, if that would be helpful.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast