Plugin Contributions

Default How to add "click to enlarge" on Product Listing Page.

The problem is that a visitor does not have a visual clue that to get to a particular Product Information Page (with an enlarged product image) they need to click on the small product image on the Product Listing Page.

I have searched for the past hour or so, and the only thing I found was in 2004 that was close. So, I think I am asking a simple question that has not been asked - I hope.

I would like to add at the very top left of the Product Listing Page (much like the button on the top right which states "add selected products to cart") the text "click any image to enlarge". I do not think we need it below each small image (like we have on the Product Information Page, but one could have "click to enlarge” if it looked OK. Or you could even have a pop-up, although the alt text for each image pops-up now. So, that may not be a good idea. I am not as concerned about the actual placement as I am with the giving of the message.

I know that it may seem obvious to us that that is what you need to do, but to others it is not obvious. Thanks for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to add "click to enlarge" on Product Listing Page.

Pleas do not repost when you do not get the answer you expected in another thread. Please continue in the original thread. Thanks.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87175
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.