Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Demo Store Wont Change

Hi, I installed my store with the demo front but it wont change with the template selection. I've tried using the admin/tools/template thing to change to the default green and to another template that i've installed but neither one shows up instead all i have is the yellow, brown, grey, and peachish demo store front. please, what am I doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Demo Store Wont Change

Check in the admin that the template is installed for the correct language(s).

Then check in the front end that the template structure is in the right place. You should have a stylesheet in your includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE_NAME/css/stylesheet.css. Add this to the end of your store URL, and see if you can actually call this from outside the store. If not, this is your problem. Check that this file was uploaded, and exists. Then compare the rest of teh template directory to ensure all parts of the tempalte were uploaded.

Could you post a URL?

Absolute

Plugin Contributions

Yea, the language was set to default, but I added in English, but that didn't change anything. As for the style sheets, they are all there, and can be called externally. I don't think its the placement of the template files ether because I only added one of them (the other is the standard default green) but neither of them work, just that silly (rather ugly in my opinion) pink, yellow, and gray demo store template shows up, and I don't even know where that template would be is that considered the "classic" template or what?.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TheDruid View Post
    Yea, the language was set to default, but I added in English, but that didn't change anything. As for the style sheets, they are all there, and can be called externally. I don't think its the placement of the template files ether because I only added one of them (the other is the standard default green) but neither of them work, just that silly (rather ugly in my opinion) pink, yellow, and gray demo store template shows up, and I don't even know where that template would be is that considered the "classic" template or what?.
    Why don't you try another template, like the Cool Apple Zen from jade.
    The issue it is possible that some files were sent to the wrong folder

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Demo Store Wont Change

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    Could you post a URL?

Absolute
    Hi, Sorry, The URL is- www.EatIdeal.com

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Demo Store Wont Change

Hi, I've installed the Apple Zen template, and that one has the same problem as the others.

Plugin Contributions

When you go to your_site/includes/templates (directory), do you see the directories 'classic' etc?? Do you see the Apple Zen Template folder??

Did you modify and of the css files before this happened??

Plugin Contributions

You are using some sort of URL redirect?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PRedmond View Post
    When you go to your_site/includes/templates (directory), do you see the directories 'classic' etc?? Do you see the Apple Zen Template folder??

Did you modify and of the css files before this happened??
    Yes the classic folder is everywhere that its supposed to be. as is the Apple Zen template, the Default Green template, and the Mother Earth template. But still none of them show up on site. And no I have not modified any of these.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    You are using some sort of URL redirect?
    Yes the unmasked directory is http://imua-aloha.com/Shop/index.php

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast