Plugin Contributions

customer issue Orders placed with blank shipping/phone/email

Just recently we have received several orders with blank ship to and bill to information, and the phone and email info also does not show up. The product info is there and the credit card too. This is a new problem that we didn't have before January and we have been using this same zencart for 6 months.

We have zencart 1.3.7 installed and our host has PHP 5.2.0

Mods we have installed (all mods were installed months ago) are:
    add customers from admin
    Best sellers page
    email address exporter
    export shipping info
    sales report

• Telephone number min set to 10
    • DB shows phone number for every customer

We DO NOT use PayPal. (I have read nearly every post regarding the PayPal Express issue for telephone numbers and it doesn't apply to us as our orders are processed using an existing POS and credit cards are authorized through ICVerify within that system.)

website is alaskarailroadgiftshop.com

Any ideas on the cause?
    [FONT="Tahoma"][FONT="Tahoma"]Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see![/FONT] -Arthur Schopenhauer[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders placed with blank shipping/phone/email

OK, I got a little more info from the shop manager, and the problem began in December, not January.
    Also, for those affected, the customer Name is not appearing in Orders in the Admin area or on their customer records.

The shop manager spoke to a customer today who said he filled out all of the information when he created his account.

We tried to create an account without some of the information and got nowhere.

Today while looking at customers in Admin>Customers, saw this message on some but not all of the pages:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/akrr/akrr_store/admin/customers.php on line 1020

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/akrr/akrr_store/admin/customers.php on line 1020

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/akrr/akrr_store/admin/customers.php on line 1022

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/akrr/akrr_store/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/akrr/akrr_store/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30
    [FONT="Tahoma"][FONT="Tahoma"]Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see![/FONT] -Arthur Schopenhauer[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

I just had a similar issue today. I didn't know whether to start a new thread or post it here. I'm posting it here because I think it might be related, though I do use paypal and I think this might have been the cause.

A new customer from Ireland placed an order or at least tried to.
    When I log in to my paypal account I see two different payments for an order listing the same items.
    When I check in ZC, there's only one order.

On the orders list there's no name listed for this order.
    If I click on edit to view the details, theres nothing under Customer:. No name, no address, no telephone, and no email, it does list ip address though.
    Shipping and billing addresses are also listed.

If I check the customers list, I see there are two entries for this customer. If I click to view the details of either of them they do not have anything, all info is blank and I see the following error messages on the top of the page:

=====
    Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/jnashopc/public_html/restrik/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/jnashopc/public_html/restrik/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30
    ======

Does anyone what might cause this?

The customer mentioned receiving an error from the paypal server regarding the postal code. Which first was left blank, then entered "null" and paypal didn't accept this. Postal codes aren't used in Ireland, this is why he tried to omit it. Finally he just entered zeros for the postal code.

When I check the customers table via phpMyAdmin I see the two accounts that were created one has the paypal email address and the other one his regular email address.

Also, when I check the customers_info table I see that the two records for these accounts are missing. The customers_info_id goes like this:

As you can see 255 and 256 are missing.

How would I go about fixing this mess? Do just create the two missing records on this table (255 and 256).

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, can someone tell me how to correctly insert the missing records in the customers_info table.

I can do that manually with phpMyAdmin, but the id end up being not in the correct sort order.
    I end up with something like this:

Is it OK if I leave the table like that or is there a proper way of inserting the two missing records and have the table sort in the correct id order?

Thanks for any info on this.