Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Default Re: Simple Category Tree

So this thread seems pretty dead, I am trying to get this working on 1.5.1 but nothing seems to be happening when I upload the files I have exept crashing the site and I get the error:

PHP Code:
    [10-Apr-2014 13:38:20 Europe/MoscowPHP Fatal error:  Class 'SimpleCategoriesTree' not found in /home/kwdev/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 69 
    Has anyone got this running on 1.5.1, what files are you using?

Many thanks,
    Daniel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DannyVarley View Post
    So this thread seems pretty dead, I am trying to get this working on 1.5.1 but nothing seems to be happening when I upload the files I have exept crashing the site and I get the error:

PHP Code:
    [10-Apr-2014 13:38:20 Europe/MoscowPHP Fatal error:  Class 'SimpleCategoriesTree' not found in /home/kwdev/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 69 
    Has anyone got this running on 1.5.1, what files are you using?

Many thanks,
    Daniel
    Daniel,

Is that error exactly what is being given? I see 2 issues, the first is that the file is not in the right location. It should be in includes/auto_loaders. And then in that folder there is the php file. I don't recall the name exactly but its something like "simple category tree". And then in the classes folder, that file builds the tree. Those 2 files do not have to be merged with 1.51 code as those are the mods that make it work. The other 2 or 3 files should be merged in though as a few changes took place from back then.

I know I have the files and notes for code changes that I did for him. I will check my flash drives tomorrow and see if I can find them and post it here. If I can't find them, I will see if he could give me access to his site and track down the files needed.

I would love to see what files you used and possibly a live implementation to see what it looks like to see if it right for me?

Fingers crossed this is what im looking for
    Dan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DannyVarley View Post
    I would love to see what files you used and possibly a live implementation to see what it looks like to see if it right for me?

Fingers crossed this is what im looking for
    Dan
    Ditto. Spent quite a bit of time looking for what I thought would be a simple change Any certainty dealing with this and 1.5.1 would be much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

well go figure. Found something that works immediately after posting. http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...tterCategories works with 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

upgrading to V 1.5.4 and I use the simple categories tree. (categories with subcats)
    is there a new download package?

It has been so long since this was installed on my site, I am thinking maybe it was just some code? Is it compatible wiht 1.5.4 I don't want to lose all my categories and subcategories. Here is how my site is set up. any help would be appreciated. www.mysticcrypt.com

Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart Ver 1.54

http://homepromedical.com/zc154_test/

I'm currently trying to implement "Simple Category Tree," on testing site. However, I wonder if I can do this?

Because what it is currently looks is like this...

I tried to look at codes and it seems that the commented out SQL is the one that I needed.
    However, I tried to no available and still does not work.

PHP Code:
      $categories_query "select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.parent_id
                          from " 
    TABLE_CATEGORIES " c, " TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION " cd
                           where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id
                           and c.categories_status=1 " 
    //                             "and c.categories_id = ptc.category_id " .
    //                             "and ptc.category_id = cd.categories_id " .
    //                             "and ptc.product_type_id not in  " . $this->document_types_list . "

" and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
                             order by c.parent_id, c.sort_order, cd.categories_name"
    ;

$categories $db->Execute($categories_query);
             while (!
    $categories->EOF) {

$this->data[$categories->fields['parent_id']][$categories->fields['categories_id']] = array('name' => $categories->fields['categories_name'], 'count' => 0);

$categories->MoveNext();
             } 
    Sincerely, PanZC2020 (May 27th, 2015)

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to get this to work, on v1.5.4, but am having difficulties.

I uploaded the new files, and edited my core files as per the readme file, but all I get when I load up a category page is a blank page with absolutely nothing when I do view page source. Perhaps someone can shed some light on what might have changed in the newest releases?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dremhmrk2 View Post
    I am trying to get this to work, on v1.5.4, but am having difficulties.

I uploaded the new files, and edited my core files as per the readme file, but all I get when I load up a category page is a blank page with absolutely nothing when I do view page source. Perhaps someone can shed some light on what might have changed in the newest releases?
    Blank page === /logs/myDEBUG*.log file generated. Check your store's /logs folder.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425