Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HoverBox 3 - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by streak View Post
    ok.. Great add on you got. Installed and working GREAT!!

Just have one question. Is there any way to make the image LARGER when it comes up. I dont want to redo all my images to make them bigger. Just hoping that HoverBox has a way to just make all the images larger when they come up in the box. Thanks for your time.
    This is from Testuse web site. There aren't any options available to set the image width and heights for HoverBox. Auto detection is done when using smart image resizing. Other than that the images dimensions can be controlled via Configuration :: Images in the admin area of your cart.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I am new here. I have been trying to get Hoverbox3 to work on 2 of my sites with no luck. I am asking for some help with the install. I did not get any installation instructions, and do not have a sql to run (If I need too)? I do have Image Handler installed, and working.
    The 2 sites I have tried to install on are

www.newportsolarlights.com
    www.gardenfountainpros.com

Thank You to any that may be of help

Plugin Contributions

Default What if I want my viewers to be able to scroll the image?

Hello,

This seems like a great add-on. One thing I was wondering is if there was a way to set it up that would allow me to use large images that actually WOULD require scrolling. I see the Smart Resize option -- which would be good for those images that I want people to see all at once -- but I am selling comic books and I'd prefer to not have the pages too small to read.

Right now on my blog, the lightbox add-on I use allows you to scroll the lightboxed image. You can see an example of this on this page (just click one of the images):

http://www.yaoi911.com/yaoi-art-toug...acter-designs/

(NOTE: I'm selling romance comics for women. While the individual images of this page are probably safe for work, the overall site -- including my Logo Banner -- are probably Not Safe For Work -- when in doubt, do not click!)

Can HoverBox work allow users to scroll large images like this?

Thanks!

Alex

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by michaelhl View Post
    Hello,
    is it possible in any way that there is not the image "larger Image" below the main product image but the old functionallity with the link on the picture and the old text "click to enlarge".
    I think the old way is better for multilanguage support.
    I would also like to know this, I prefer the clicking on the main image to show enlarged pictures, not the link below the image.

Also, is there a way to increase the previous/next tabs on either side and have them permanantly displayed? I've tried replacing the images with larger ones, but without sucsess (I'm about to scan for the image filename in the files and see if there is a size attribute to change).

Thanks for the help,
    Adam.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AdamN View Post
    I would also like to know this, I prefer the clicking on the main image to show enlarged pictures, not the link below the image.

Also, is there a way to increase the previous/next tabs on either side and have them permanantly displayed? I've tried replacing the images with larger ones, but without sucsess (I'm about to scan for the image filename in the files and see if there is a size attribute to change).

Thanks for the help,
    Adam.
    Also (I forgot) I've noticed that with both HB and IH2 beforehand, my images never showed the product title above, any idea's why?

Thanks for the help,
    Adam.

Plugin Contributions

nevermind about the title not showing, realised it was caused by the first character being "

Plugin Contributions

I've installed it and it works great -- thank you!

And... I'd also like to know how to make the main product image clickable to activate HoverBox. Having more options for my customers to click on to see my products displayed nicely is better, as far as I'm concerned. And in my usability testing, people just seem to like to click that main product image...

Thanks for the great plugin!

Alex

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm new to Zen Cart have installed the Hoverbox 3 per instructions but when I go to my store, the product images do not use the Hoverbox, they just open in a new page.

shop located at: http://purenaturalsshop.com/store

Could someone take a look and try to provide suggestions as to what I may have done wrong and how to fix this?

Thank you!!

Plugin Contributions

I love Hoverbox. So... I'd like to make a pie-in-the-sky feature request.

I'm again trying to think of good ways to allow my customers to view larger images -- namely sample comic book pages I would like them to read -- using HoverBox.

One thing I've seen are the use of iframes.

http://www.nickstakenburg.com/projects/lightview/

Would it be possible to add this to Hoverbox for extra large images? Ideally as a button, like a fullscreen mode, on the regular automatically sized images?

(Another very cool thing I've seen in a light-box is a true full-screen mode:

http://digital.marquecreative.com/20...-swf-lightbox/

but I think that uses different coding that Hoverbox....)

Obviously, it's a lot easier to ask for a feature than it would be to code it, but perhaps if others are interested we can make it happen.
    Zen Cart 1.3.8a - Database Patch Level: 1.3.8 - PHP Version 5.2.6

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: New Install with New Template

Quote Originally Posted by cwcgroup View Post
    I'm sorry, but being new to ZEN-cart, I find the uploading/installation instructions vague :

There are many folders and files in the unzipped folder. What gets uploaded and to where. I am assuming the the root of the store? replacing the template folde with the currently active template folder escapes me . Can you please clarify this. I am just setting this up on a test site on my local system using XAMPP, etc, and that is all good. Just need some assistance at putting things where they should be.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
    I am very new to Zencart and I really dont understand the instructions to get this feature onto my site. Are there any more simpler instructions?

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast