Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: First Full Release of Reward Points module available. [Support Thread]

Really need some help here, got pints installed and seems to work great, but were looking to take it in a new direction, we have been using interspire, and were gonna go with oscommerce to replace it, i kinda told them zencart is the way to go but have hit a few snags that are really serious, first the points systems on the other carts allowed for redemption of points to a certain catagory where there is no cash value to the product, only points can be used to purchase!! any help with this would be gratly appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: First Full Release of Reward Points module available. [Support Thread]

Hi,

Thanks very much for the module!

Now I successfully installed it and but have one problem. When customers make orders, no points are actually recorded. When I go to the "reward point" page under admin->customer, I cannot find any transaction history either.

Is there anyone who have an idea how to solve this? Actually I already installed it on my test website but everything is fine... I'm totally confused... Can it be conflicted with another module I installed earlier?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
    Ashely

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Is there anyone who may help with the above problem?

Many thanks,
    Ashely

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ashely,

I seem to have the same issue. Did you manage to solve the problem?

Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Ashley
    This is my first post and am very inexperienced on this so please check with others.

I had to install the "reward points earned module". this is found in the Modules, Order Total tab.

this then enabled us to see the reward points on each order.

Richard

Plugin Contributions

I've done my best to read through what's in this post, but it is greater than I. Here's the spiel...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Problem: Pending Rewards Points will not Transfer to Earned After Order Status Change

(Yes, I have it configured in Configuration/Reward Points- I tried a multitude of different configurations with both Advanced and Simple selections and it did not effect the issue.)

http://www.primevapor.com/pvtestbed
    (pvtestbed is a clone of the live site)

Zen Version: 1.3.9h
    (running the classic (default) template)

Site Mods:
    Stock By Attributes V. 1.4.13
    Rewards Points V 1.33
    Tidy Zen Cart Backup V1.0.7
    Zen Master Password V 1.0
    Super Orders V 3.0

Custom source code was written in for public_html/includes/classes/order.php to allow Super Orders and Stock By Attributes to work simultaneously.

Completed Troubleshooting As Of 9/8/2011-

Problem: Pending Rewards Points will not Transfer to Earned

1. Vanilla version of zen installed with super orders, stock by attributes, and rewards points on seperate testbed directory. All mods worked as intended (when we include our customer includes/classes/order.php) This proves it can work. - located on public_html/pvtestbed3 - this test site is currently under maintenance except for our main office IP, if you would like to use this, we'll need an IP to add to our exclusion list.

2. As our site has undergone a large SQL database conversion from the last site transfer, we re-installed the Rewards Points mod several times. My boss noticed that the uninstall.sql provided in Rewards Points 1.33 didn't seem to remove the tables it was calling for. My boss removed these tables with his SSH client and I uploaded the SQL patch 'new.sql' with no change in effect.

3. We repeated the first uninstall again with another cloned testbed from the live site. The issue persisted.

4. I have personally gone over all of the files in Rewards Points module. I have noticed that the Rewards Points mod does share some of its files in the same override folders as Super Orders, but I don't think that's the cause of the issue due to the scripts available in those shared folders. Ultimately, I'm unsure.

5. Since I cannot find any of the files on the site to be the source of the issue, my theories have begun to center around the SQL conversion that we executed, but that is also speculation.

This is as far as I have gotten. Any and all advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again in advance for a great mod and the support to back it up.

Plugin Contributions

Hello hem,
    i am a new zenner and a novice at this whole code thing but i think i am learning abit, anyway my store has recently launch, i have install the reward points by following the instruction included, but i think i might have done something wrong, when i go to admin ,tool, layout box control to turn the reward points on, the whole site crashes can you tell me what i have done wrong or what may cause this problem? my zencart version is 1.3,9h, your help would be highly appreciated thanks.

regards
    vinsworld

Plugin Contributions

Hi Thanks for the add on .I have installed on ZC 1.5 and looked to be working well .But this morning a customer purchased an item ,the reward points were there but the order didn't show up under orders(so don't see what they have ordered) only the amount etc at the right ...just a bit weird that it started doing this after installing add on

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hey guys, I would really appreciate some help on this. I just installed the points module for my store running Zen Cart version 1.3.9. and after copying the custom folders over and then running the new.sql from the back of the site in admin>tools>sql patch the module is not running correctly.

It's not completely messed up as the points module option shows up in the configuration menu but when I go to it these three errors come up at the top of the screen...

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'UseRewardPointStateFunction' not found or invalid function name in /chroot/home/nulifesu/nulifesupplements.com/html/storeconsole/includes/functions/general.php on line 1749

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'UseRewardPointNewAccountAwardFunction' not found or invalid function name in /chroot/home/nulifesu/nulifesupplements.com/html/storeconsole/includes/functions/general.php on line 1749

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'UseRewardPointAdvancedCalculateTableFunction' not found or invalid function name in /chroot/home/nulifesu/nulifesupplements.com/html/storeconsole/includes/functions/general.php on line 1749

Also, in admin>tools>sideboxes there are no options for the points module sideboxes.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234