Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moneybookers Payment Gateway

Hi,
    I just installed MoneyBookers Payment Gateway 2.10 from, zencart official website , add ones, i configured every thing, in my website admin, in payment modules,

Moneybookers Payment Gateway 2.1.0 , there is green light and , there is, written: default ,

i think its working,

But when i come to my website and order something, and click on , Confirm order, then Moneybookers Payment Gateway page comes and its asking me to LOG in MoneyBookers? why?

can you please tell me, how i make it, or change it to? its asks me for Credit cards and etc??

A nice add-on offering another useful method of payment. I've visited the support forum but could not register.

All the best,

Plugin Contributions

Hi all
    I am wondering if this module accept the credit card payment. because some customer maybe don't have a moneybookers account. they don't want to bother to create one when they check out. Credit card or bank account transfer is more convenient for them.
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

hello

thanks for the module. i am very happy with it.

one minor problem. i would like to receive an automatic payment confirmation once a payment has been completed. i checked the option in my moneybookers merchant options so that the system will send an automatic payment notification. but the support team of money bookers also told me that somewhere in the code i have to set email notification to true.

could you help me with this?

many thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardy View Post
    Hi,
    I just installed MoneyBookers Payment Gateway 2.10 from, zencart official website , add ones, i configured every thing, in my website admin, in payment modules,

Moneybookers Payment Gateway 2.1.0 , there is green light and , there is, written: default ,

i think its working,

But when i come to my website and order something, and click on , Confirm order, then Moneybookers Payment Gateway page comes and its asking me to LOG in MoneyBookers? why?

can you please tell me, how i make it, or change it to? its asks me for Credit cards and etc??
    hello
    you need to apply for a moneybookers merchant account. only then you are allowed to accept credit cads directly on your site.
    if you are not a company it is easier and faster for you to integrate paypal.

moneybookers is a better alternative for companies. the merchant rates are better then paypal and you will have less problems

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardy View Post
    Hi,

i think its working,

it's because of the email address you are using for the order. I'm assuming you have a moneybookers account with that email address? If so it just asks you to log in to your moneybookers account.

To see how it works for everyone else. Just sign up as a customer to your store with an email address that isn't assosiated to a moneybookers account and go through the order process. Then it will show the option of what card you wish to pay by ect.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by didolim View Post
    hello
    you need to apply for a moneybookers merchant account. only then you are allowed to accept credit cads directly on your site.
    if you are not a company it is easier and faster for you to integrate paypal.

moneybookers is a better alternative for companies. the merchant rates are better then paypal and you will have less problems
    You don't need a full merchant account to use the moneybookers module. Just a regular moneybookers account.

Personally i have had a terrible experience with paypal. Whereas I've had very few issues with moneybookers.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by maria82g View Post
    hi
    I just uploaded moneybooker payment module
    I see the green light but the status is "awaiting update" for 2 days now, I clicked "edit" I clicked "update" but the status is still the same, is it active now?

http://mgdesigns.zazzleblogs.com

the "awaiting update" is just the defualt order status that will be set when someone pays via moneybookers, of their order. It has nothing to do with the insatallation status of the module.

Plugin Contributions

how can i download it?

Plugin Contributions

http://dakanji.com/creations.html

The above link to download Version 3 is not working...
    It gives me a error when i click to download it:

Can't write to log file! Please Change the file permissions (CHMOD to 666 on UNIX machines!)

Please advise or tell me where i can download version 3+?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast