Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moneybookers Payment Gateway

Ta daa! I finally figured it out - it was all down to file properties on the server! My provider requires "755" or "644".

Plugin Contributions

I would like to do this the easy way: Can anyone tell me, from where the Moneybookers login email address originates?

Plugin Contributions

It's a bit lonely....

Plugin Contributions

V1.5

How do I catch the answer in the code, when trying to use "API" (Automated Payments Interface). Bit of a newbie on this.....

Plugin Contributions

Default can not install the moneybooker payment main module

hi,
    I install the moneybooker payment main module ,and in the Module configure.when I enter the activate account.the system indicate "Moneybookers DATA".and the Moneybookers ID is blank , I can not fill in it.and when I enter the the next step.The system indicate that the secret word is incorrect,but I use the right secret word,what is the problem ,please help,thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default New: Moneybookers Payment Gateway

sorry wrong heading

Plugin Contributions

Default Single payment registered twice. (MoneybookersEWallet)

ZC 1.5.0; didn't find Moneybookers version.

For some reason a single voucher purchase was excepted twice, resulting on two paid orders. The customer was charged only once.

This has happen twice during the last month, with many succesfull payments in between.

Plugin Contributions

Default Fatal error in Moneybookers_payment.php in after_order_create()-function

Any idea how the code below works?

I found the error to be in the after_order_create()-function in moneybookers_payment.php module as the class doesn't exist, so the if-statement is run. This generates a warning, probably as prior to this the code below
    Code:
    includes/modules/payment/.php
    has of course failed, as there is no file name - so far it has occured with moneybookersEWallet!

The fatal error occures when a new class (payment method) is to be generated (>>>>>> line):
    Code:
            function after_order_create($id) {
                    global $db, $order;

$sql = "SELECT orders_status, plugin FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "moneybookers WHERE security_token='" . $db->prepareInput($_SESSION['securityToken'] . '_' . $_SESSION['payment_order_iteration']) . "' LIMIT 1";

$r = $db->Execute($sql);

if ($r->fields['orders_status'] != -1) {

$className = $r->fields['plugin'];

if (!class_exists($r->fields['plugin'], false)) {
                                    include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . $r->fields['plugin'] . '.php');
                            }

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  $payMethod = new $className();
                            $key = $payMethod->_prefix . 'PROCESSING_ORDER_STATUS_ID';

$db->Execute("UPDATE " . TABLE_ORDERS . " SET orders_status=(SELECT configuration_value FROM " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " WHERE configuration_key = '$key' LIMIT 1) WHERE orders_id=$id");
                            $db->Execute("DELETE FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "moneybookers WHERE security_token='" . $db->prepareInput($_SESSION['securityToken'] . '_' . $_SESSION['payment_order_iteration']) ."'");
                    } else {
                            $db->Execute("UPDATE " . DB_PREFIX . "moneybookers SET id_order=$id WHERE security_token='" . $db->prepareInput($_SESSION['securityToken'] . '_' . $_SESSION['payment_order_iteration']) . "'");
                    }

}
    The above code also leaves in the moneybookers-table two entries behind (both with id_order "0", same incremented security_token, different session_id and same order_status "-1"):
    Code:
    22 0 81ffa6cb8c2133b6f624b50b4cde1fc9_1 8da76945f2a70a3743069ad222452fb4 moneybookersEWallet -1
    23 0 81ffa6cb8c2133b6f624b50b4cde1fc9_2 05105e77d956f23aaeff88d61015c713 moneybookersEWallet -1
    :::::
    26 0 38fa93e1e717e74efcee46a58c85829b_1 e7ca83927e254338a747c107ea52ac7c moneybookersCreditCard -1
    27 0 38fa93e1e717e74efcee46a58c85829b_2 2db99d8e5ba4bf19d308503fd5b2106f moneybookersEWallet -1
    The used payment method was moneybookersEWallet. No idea why the plugin is different for both payments! Most other entries have same plugin!

Is there a incremented security_token....._0, which is the successful payment? Are the above entries a list of unsuccessful payments?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617