Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moneybookers Payment Gateway

Hi all, I have got problem using moneybookers.

1. No payment but checked out!

My admin panel received orders, which showed customer using moneybookers to make payment. but actually in moneybookers.com we can not find any payment transation.
    the problem not happen to every transaction but it happens randomly.

Another problem is customer paid via moneybookers but no order information coming into my admin panel and so we are not aware of the transaction.

Generally.90% of transactions are fine, but 10% has these 2 problems. So it looks the system is good, otherwise every transation shold failed.

Did anybody run into the same problems before?
    How did you handle it

Any advice?

Plugin Contributions

I've got the payment module installed and installed all the regional payment methods. The thing that won't work is the the Moneybookers Main Module that won't allow me to input my secret word.. it's says it's incorrect. I've gone back to 'configuration' in zen cart and made sure all the email addresses in there are the same as my Moneybookers account. Still when attempting the last step of the main module setup my secret word is not recognised.

Agghhhh!! I need this shop up asap and am having to register as unemployed this week. I know this shop is central to breaking free of the system so would appreciate any help provided by those that have it up and running might be able to share. I'll love and respect you forever like

Plugin Contributions

Hi bigsmileydave

Did you managed to get the Moneybookers Payment Gateway module working?

> http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=940

I see its using standard post functionality and runs on an IFrame on the ZC page.

Plugin Contributions

We have installed this new version but the problem is that orders get automatically validated even if the payment is not validated wiht Moneybookers (ex: bank transfer). So we need to check manually for each payment before to validate manually the order. I have seen other in this forum having faced the same problem. Any solution to this ?

Thanks
    $

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know if this works with 1.5? I've copied the files across but don't see any Moneybookers option in the Payment Modules part of the admin?

EDIT - Scratch that it was just me being an idiot!
    Last edited by snave; 4 Feb 2012 at 08:01 PM.

Plugin Contributions

@snave Any chance you could share your web url so we could see it in action. If I remember correctly its running in post mode (sending you off to Moneybookers rather than allowing a debit/credit payment on your checkout pages)

Plugin Contributions

JSWeb - Yes at the minute it doesn't allow card details to be entered which is a bit of a problem, at least now I know it's not a problem with my set up!

The address is http://www.wowdecals.co.uk it's only half finished at the moment and is running very slowly due to some scrappy jquery I've set up but at least you can see how module is working!

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

I'm just started to using moneybookers gateway, but when transaction is failed (no funds on card) then order is confirmed in store anyway. Is any chance to change it and leave customer items in the cart and allow him to try again (with different card)? I setup failed status for non confirmed payment, but deleting them and re-stocking is a little bit annoying for me. Anyone can help?

Luke

Plugin Contributions

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this module being updated to work on 1.5?

Plugin Contributions

Hi, now I download add Moneybookers Payment Gateway can somebody tell my is it o.k. add or have some problem to first fix after install.
    I have ZC 1.3.8

thanks

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast