Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Store credit and reward point module

Quote Originally Posted by voltar View Post
    Hi,

I loaded the module on 1.3.9h and everything loaded without a hitch. I can add a store credit for a customer via admin but the side box won't show up and the credit doesn't show during checkout either when logged in as the customer. The sidebox entry shows up in the layout area and I've enabled it accordingly but still no show. I've sure I've missed something simple since my cart runs so smoothly I always forget the simple things. Any direction would be most helpful. Thanks.
    Update to post:
    I assume that the boxes and checkout information is not showing up possibly because the Store Credit module is not seeing the credit that was entered? Could another addon be in the way? The credit is shown correctly in the db under sc_customers amount and pending is 0. I am stumped so any advice pointing me in the right direction would be helpful. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by voltar View Post
    Update to post:
    I assume that the boxes and checkout information is not showing up possibly because the Store Credit module is not seeing the credit that was entered? Could another addon be in the way? The credit is shown correctly in the db under sc_customers amount and pending is 0. I am stumped so any advice pointing me in the right direction would be helpful. Thanks.
    I couldn't figure it out so I unloaded the module. It must be conflicting with an addon that I already have running.

Plugin Contributions

I loaded everything, as ordered...ran the script. I can see the module under Layout Boxes Controller, but the main admin link to let me work on it under Customers (I believe it should be?) is not there. I've checked every dropdown across, and no sign of this module for me to give credit or set up reward points for my store. Any idea what might have been missed or needs tweaked to bring that up for me? I'm using 1.5.1, BTW. Thanks in advance.

DML

Plugin Contributions

It looks like my message glitched, but... I loaded everything and ran the script. I see the module loaded under Tools> Layout Boxes Controller and managed to set some rules under Modules> Order Total, but I do not see the Customer section (I believe it should be?) to manually control reward points and store credit. Any clue what I might have missed/have to tweak to fix this? I'd appreciate any help you can give.

DML

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DMLyons View Post
    It looks like my message glitched, but... I loaded everything and ran the script. I see the module loaded under Tools> Layout Boxes Controller and managed to set some rules under Modules> Order Total, but I do not see the Customer section (I believe it should be?) to manually control reward points and store credit. Any clue what I might have missed/have to tweak to fix this? I'd appreciate any help you can give.

DML
    The issue is that this module hasn't been upgraded to the latest version of Zen Cart.

Therefore two changes are needed to the out of the box version:

1) adjust any and all files that start with <? to be <?php

2) 'Register' the admin page. Here are instructions:https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...e-v1-5-0-admin

For the parameters mentioned in that link use these:
    Page Key: Store Credit (if you get an error use StoreCredit)
    Page Name: BOX_CUSTOMERS_CREDIT
    Page Filename: FILENAME_STORE_CREDIT
    Menu: Choose where you want it to appear
    Sort Order: 20

Plugin Contributions

Installed dual pricing and now when I activate wholesale accounts that persons ability to apply credit has disappeared. Zen version 1.5.1

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,
    So I have this working with ZC1.5.5. Just had to change the two mysql_affected_rows to mysqli_affected_rows. So everything is working with one exception. On the checkout page when credits are applied it's actually being applied twice. In the function get_order_total function I added a line
    Code:
    echo 'ot: ' . $order_total . ' td:' . $this->deduction . '<br />';
    Now on the checkout page I see this three times. First above header, second in cart contents box and third just above store credits box.
    The first shows ot: 71 td:
    The second ot: 71 td: 71
    The third ot: -71 td: -142

in the totals area of the cart contents the sub-total is $71 (correct), no tax(correct), no shipping(correct), store credit -142, total -71.

This only happens when the available credit amount is greater than the order total amount. if the available credit is $200 and the cart total is $50 the entire available credit is wiped out and set to $0.

I am really having a hard time with this one. I can not figure out why this is happening. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
    John
    Last edited by bumba000; 26 Nov 2017 at 12:26 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I have found a solution. So far (good bit of testing) I'm pretty sure this is the fix.

In includes/modules/order_total/ot_sc.php the last line of function get_order_total() is to return $order_total + $this->deduction;

I changed this to return $order_total; and it works. I have spent quite a bit of time going through this file and this is the best solution I've found.

Thank You,
    John

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for this fix!

I applied the fix and ran the SQL update.

I am able to add credits now through the admin, but when I press "update", I get a blank page.
    If I use the back arrow on the browser, the credit is added, and the customer gets an email.

The error log reads, in part: PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php'
    This file does not exist and is not part of the store credit / rewards module.

Version 1.5.7b - upgraded from v1.5.2

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 4tinak View Post
    Thank you for this fix!

I applied the fix and ran the SQL update.

I am able to add credits now through the admin, but when I press "update", I get a blank page.
    If I use the back arrow on the browser, the credit is added, and the customer gets an email.

The error log reads, in part: PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php'
    This file does not exist and is not part of the store credit / rewards module.

Version 1.5.7b - upgraded from v1.5.2
    That plugin has not been upgraded (obviously) to use the zc156+ base; the highlighted admin file was removed as part of the category/product restructuring that took place in zc156.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast