Thread: Module Manager

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Module Manager

Quote Originally Posted by ourcollegetown View Post
    I'm having the same problem.... or is it even a problem? I am trying to install a SEO module.
    Found a solution. Rename and move current_version.xml to .txt and the error goes away.

Plugin Contributions

I basically did that as well, although it didn't seem to solve the issue in /modules, only in /module manager. However, I think this is working correctly now...although I have no real way of verifying it.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all

I had almost written this Mod off, however, upon searching for "tax" using the Reference Mod under Admin/Extras, I stumbled across a large list of Module Options (damned if I know where these otherwise reside in Admin) and many lists of installed modules.

Other than this find, I still have no idea how Module Manager works.

Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by preman View Post
    Oh my God,

Any kind people who can help me ?

I got some problem with my module manager:
    Below are problems:

Warning: file(/var/www/vhost/youtoimp/public_html/includes/module_installation/install.sql) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/youtoimp/public_html/admin/includes/classes/module_installer.php on line 201

Error: Nothing to do - no query or query-file specified.
    Failed to set up version tracker table

Render error, file not found(/var/www/vhost/youtoimp/public_html/includes/templates/templates/module_manager/tpl_index.php)

Thank you very much !

Who could answer this question ? I have no method to slove it

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gamesnstuff View Post
    Hi,
    I get the following error message when I go to the module manager in the Tool menu:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '=', expecting ')' in /srv/www/vhosts/shop.gamesnstuff.com/includes/classes/ri_template.php on line 56
    same problem,

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting ')'/root/includes/classes/ri_template.php on line 56

how can i fix this?

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nyzcaddict View Post
    same problem,

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting ')'/root/includes/classes/ri_template.php on line 56

how can i fix this?

thanks!
    I had that problem and it was because my server was running php 4. Try adding this to your htaccess as it worked for me:

AddType x-mapp-php5 .php

Plugin Contributions

ok, I'm FREAKING OUT. I went to go install Cross Sell Advanced. It tells me I have to install Module Manager. I do that. I go to Admin- Tools- Module Manager. Seems to have installed fine.

I go install Cross Sell Advanced. I follow the directions EXACTLY. I go to Admin- BLANK PAGE. I can't even login! I try on different browsers- NOTHING. I just get a plain white blank page when I go to my Admin!

I deleted ALL files from the Module Manager install AND the Cross Sell Advanced. NOTHING. Still a plain white page.

What's going on here? More importantly, HOW DO I FIX IT? Please help- this is the WRONG TIME for this to happen... severely late on my deadlines, my ######## is on the line.
    I appreciate the help!

Plugin Contributions

I had the same problem with current_version.xml . Was up most of the night trying to figure it out. I changed the xml to txt, however it was only located in one folder (module installation) and not the other (modules). So I gave up on the whole simple seo url process and now I am having difficulty fully removing it from my files. Of course I deleted all the files that I uploaded but I want to uninstall any changes were made (if any changes were made because I never had an opportunity to fully install)

Also, I tried ultimate seo url which was suprisingly simple with problems of course. The urls changed instantly when I uploaded the files to their respective folders. However, when I click on a product it never went into the product page (not allowing you to view the product discription and purchase) it stayed on the main index hompepage. I'm sure it's a simple fix, however when I searched through that thread it seemed like ultimate seo url was not supported . What a shame it was a good concept.

If anyone knows how to fix any of the above problems I would really appreciate your input.

Best,

Petals N Pleasure
    www.petalsnpleasure.com

Plugin Contributions

Can some please let me know how to install module manager. When I install it I get an error message stating it is missing a file. There is only one current_version xml file located in my download which I then change to text and fix 1 error leaving an additional error remaining. Thus I can't even install the program. Do I really need this if I am just trying to install simple seo url?

Plugin Contributions

hello everyone...

i have received a private msg asking how i got module manager to work regarding zen cart 139 BETA. It seems many of you are having problems with this mod... or with mods requiring this mod.

i use module manager as i use Just another cross sell mod by Yellow1912. But i dont use the most up to date version of module manager!!! thats the key (for me)

The most recent version of Module Manager and Just another Cross Sell Mod dont work.

you need to download Module Manager Revision 185 NOT Yellow1912's most recent which i think is version 18. Sadly, Yellow doesn't appear to be supporting these mods and his Simple SEO anymore... which is why i now use CEONs URI. Which i think is actually much better, But thats a different topic!!.

i have attached a ZIP with the version i use and have had no problems with...

hope it helps
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast