Plugin Contributions

Default Coupon Restrict: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to string

I was trying to set up a coupon today when I noticed this error listed under the "Product Restrictions" area...

Catchable fatal error: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to string in /home/domain/public_html/site/zc/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 333

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

I am using 1.3.7. DigiOverdose

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fatal Error: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to string

I'm running 1.3.7 and getting this error too now that we've just upgraded to php5.2.5. This error didn't exist right before the upgrade.

Plugin Contributions

Default Error message in coupon admin

Hi All,

im getting the following error message in the 'Restrictions' area of the coupon admin. I want to apply a coupon to a specific product but im getting this error message when the screen loads up

Catchable fatal error: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to string in /home/x10funk/public_html/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 333

Any ideas? Ive recently been upgraded to php5 by my hosts. Im also running 1.3.7 of Zencart.

many thanks

Paul

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error message in coupon admin

For v1.3.8, the following fix applies:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=11

It could be adapted for v1.3.7.x if you carefully backport the differences to match older code.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Default Re: Error message in coupon admin

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    For v1.3.8, the following fix applies:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=11

It could be adapted for v1.3.7.x if you carefully backport the differences to match older code.
    DrByte,

I had the same problem with version 1.3.0.1, and used your fix to take care of it ... simply used beyond compare to find the differences, and then copied all the lines to my files, and presto. There was one line in mine which wasn't in the new one at all, but I left that in without a glitch happening :)

Just means that you are even better than you think

John
    (thanking you humbly)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Coupon Restrict: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to str

Thanks all - this solved my problem on a windows machine which was just upgraded to use PHP5!

Andy