Plugin Contributions

Default Running on a Mac

I recently switched to a 24" iMac. 1. I'm tired of the Windows "issues" 2. I do Apple phone support and like the product, 3. I like the extra screen real-estate of the 24" monitor for the web stuff.

I'm having some issues with the images on http://www.karatjewellers.ca/cart

If I look at them on my windows machine in IE6 they look like what they really are, large images compressed.
    So I changed the image dimensions to 0 and 0 in the hopes it would auto-calculate the size. They still don't look right on the PC but on the iMac they look fine in Safari 3.x and Firefox 2.x

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Running on a Mac

I'm not seeing any images anywhere with IE7 or Safari under XP.

Plugin Contributions

0 - 0 is not allowing the image to render in any browser that pays attention to this
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevesh View Post
    I'm not seeing any images anywhere with IE7 or Safari under XP.
    Sorry. I decided to take all the imates off and go through the tutorial on setting up the images for Zen-Cart so I'm in the process of getting the small, medium and large images in the correct folders and at the correct sizes. I just can't seem to find a place where I can tell the size of the _MED and _LRG images.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rob905 View Post
    I just can't seem to find a place where I can tell the size of the _MED and _LRG images.
    For _MED images: Admin->Configuration->Images --> Product Info - Image Width (and Height)
    For _LRG images, presently Zen Cart poses no limitations and does no resizing. Be sure to size your images according to what you want your customers to see.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    For _MED images: Admin->Configuration->Images --> Product Info - Image Width (and Height)
    For _LRG images, presently Zen Cart poses no limitations and does no resizing. Be sure to size your images according to what you want your customers to see.
    See, I was looking for something like "Medium Image Width" and "Large Image Width". :-)
    So there is no real setting for the _LRG but make sure I don't go past the recommended 480 as per the tutorial if that is how large I want it displayed, is that correct?

Thanks.
    This is why I like this program, I print the manual that I bought and look over all the sections and when I can't find what I'm looking for then within minutes have the answer here in the forums.
    Are you planning to be in Toronto in April?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rob905 View Post
    Are you planning to be in Toronto in April?
    For sure!

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.