Plugin Contributions

Default HideCategories problem...

The Hidecategories Mod is giving me a major fit! I'm in the process of trying to get this set up for a client, and I've run into a slight issue with it.

It's installed and works great, but I'm having some issues with it on the front page of the site... It's giving me this error where the information sidebox should be.

1146 Table 'onescrap_zc1.products_description' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select distinct p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_ordered from zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_hide_categories h ON (p.master_categories_id = h.categories_id), products_description pd WHERE (h.visibility_status < 2 OR h.visibility_status IS NULL) AND p.products_status = '1' and p.products_ordered > 0 and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' order by p.products_ordered desc, pd.products_name limit 6]

I've gone thru the code looking for what's wrong, I've been thru these forums, and I'm about to tear my hair out! I thought I had found the solution in the Hidecategories thread, but it didn't work....

Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HideCategories problem...

Solved the problem. It was related to this problem: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...2&postcount=50

There is yet another file where product_description should be changed to TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION

Line 64, file includes\modules\sideboxes\YOUR_TEMPLATE\best_sellers.php should be changed to:

PHP Code:
    $best_sellers_query preg_replace('/, ' TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION ' pd(\s*)where/'' LEFT JOIN ' TABLE_HIDE_CATEGORIES ' h ON (p.master_categories_id = h.categories_id), ' TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION ' pd WHERE (h.visibility_status < 2 OR h.visibility_status IS NULL) AND'$best_sellers_query); 

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HideCategories problem...

I get that same error all over my site. I imported the included sql file, uploaded all appropriate files and it says my database is missing. I am not a code whiz, but I thought this was supposed to be a simple upload. What am I doing wrong?

I had a back up, so I replaced all my php files, but do I have to go in manually and change things? Did I need to do something further to the database once I uploaded the hideCategories info?

Any help would be appreciated.