Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default CAPTCHA using TTF & GD & Tel not Req on signup - CAPTCHA not showing on all pages

Hi. I've just installed the above contribution and it's working successfully on the create account page. However, it refuses to appear on the Contact Us or Tell A Friend pages. I'm pretty certain that I have uploadedall the files to thr right place.

Has anyone got any ideas what is wrong?

Regards

Philip

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CAPTCHA using TTF & GD & Tel not Req on signup - CAPTCHA not showing on all page

I am having exactly the same problem, and my client is desperate for Captcha on all the forms....Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CAPTCHA using TTF & GD & Tel not Req on signup - CAPTCHA not showing on all page

Hi Carissa.

I solved it this end. My claim to have installed the files correctly was a little hasty!! I had not installed the header_php.php for contact us and tell a friend.

I hope the problem is as easily solved for you.

Philip

Plugin Contributions

Hi Philip,
    Unfortunately that doesnt work for me...
    Maybe I am missing files in my download? Which header_php.php did you upload now in tell - a friend and contact us?

I just got in my downloads 1 header_php.php, which is in includes\modules\pages\create_account

I did try to download this one into contact us and tell a friend, which caused contact us page dissappear whatsover, and didnt change a thing in tell-a friend. Still see captcha in create account page.

I did open that header_php.php file to see, what is in it exactly, but the one I got is talking in php only about create account page, so no wonder it wont work on others... Did you get several header_php.php in your download??

Help!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Carissa.

I certainly did!

/includes/modules/pages/contact_us/header_php.php
    /includes/modules/pages/links_submit/header_php.php
    /includes/modules/pages/tell_a_friend/header_php.php
    /includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/create_account.php
    /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_links_submit_default.php
    /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php
    /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php
    /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_tell_a_friend_default.php

What version are you using?

Mine is v 2.8 28.04.2007 6:12

Plugin Contributions

Hmmmm....I seem to miss files in my download... Will make another download, try again, and let you know..Thanks a lot for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I am having a problem with this mod. I just dont get what is meant by these install instructions:

[FONT=Verdana]Install:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]========[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]0. BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]1. Unzip and upload all new files to your store directory;[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]2. EDIT: [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Use applied files as a sample. All changes of a code are made in brackets [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]// BOF CAPTCHA[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]... code ...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]// EOF CAPTCHA[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/pages/contact_us/header_php.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/pages/links_submit/header_php.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/pages/tell_a_friend/header_php.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/create_account.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_links_submit_default.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_tell_a_friend_default.php[/FONT]

I see you've done it and it works so can you can tell me, am I just adding the files as they are shown above? Or is there something I actually have to edit? I just dont get it. What does BOF and EOF mean?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by STFlats View Post
    Hello,

I am having a problem with this mod. I just dont get what is meant by these install instructions:

[FONT=Verdana]Install:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]========[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]0. BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! BACKUP! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]1. Unzip and upload all new files to your store directory;[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]2. EDIT: [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]Use applied files as a sample. All changes of a code are made in brackets [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]// BOF CAPTCHA[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]... code ...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]// EOF CAPTCHA[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/pages/contact_us/header_php.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/pages/links_submit/header_php.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/pages/tell_a_friend/header_php.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/create_account.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_links_submit_default.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_tell_a_friend_default.php[/FONT]

I see you've done it and it works so can you can tell me, am I just adding the files as they are shown above? Or is there something I actually have to edit? I just dont get it. What does BOF and EOF mean?

Thank you
    Hi STFlats

If you have not already modified the existing versions of the the above files on your site you can replace them with the new ones. If you have, then you will need to add the code that sits between BOF (Beginning Of FILE ) and EOF (End Of File). Make sure that you put the code in the same place in your copy of the file.

Yes, it does work! So the pain is worth the gain!

Hope this helps.

Philip

Plugin Contributions

Hi Philip,

Well, it sort of helps but not completely. Let me see if I have this right. I should take these files:

[FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_tell_a_friend_default.php

from the mod and put them into a custom folder "YOUR_TEMPLATE" which would then engage the override feature of ZC... is this right?

And then just add this file:
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/create_account.php

In the same way? For example, if my custom template is called ZOOYORK then I would the mods files into my ZC directory like this?:
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/ZOOKYORK/templates/tpl_links_submit_default.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/ZOOYORK/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/ZOOYORK/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/ZOOYORK/templates/tpl_tell_a_friend_default.php

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/ZOOYORK/create_account.php

Is this what you are saying? So there is no 'actual' editing of any php file, just uploads to a specific directory?

Thank you Philip...
    [/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by STFlats View Post
    Hi Philip,

Well, it sort of helps but not completely. Let me see if I have this right. I should take these files:

[FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_tell_a_friend_default.php

from the mod and put them into a custom folder "YOUR_TEMPLATE" which would then engage the override feature of ZC... is this right?

And then just add this file:
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/create_account.php

In the same way? For example, if my custom template is called ZOOYORK then I would the mods files into my ZC directory like this?:
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/ZOOKYORK/templates/tpl_links_submit_default.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/ZOOYORK/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/ZOOYORK/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]/includes/templates/ZOOYORK/templates/tpl_tell_a_friend_default.php

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]/includes/modules/ZOOYORK/create_account.php

Is this what you are saying? So there is no 'actual' editing of any php file, just uploads to a specific directory?

Thank you Philip...
    [/FONT]
    Have you already modified your copy of these files, ie added other modifications that have effected these files?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast