Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order Delivery Date Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    I have tested this in the latest version of firefox, ie9, ie8, the latest version of Chrome with no problems.

The only thing I can think of is that you may already some javascript or jquery installed in your cart that conflicts or there was a mistake in integrating or installing this mod.

Stoyka, since you had it installed before, would you give me the url of your website? You can pm me if you want. I want to look at what else is installed.

Y'all have to understand that I am no javascript expert by any imagination so may not be able to figure this out unless I can duplicate the problem on a correct installation.
    You're right. There is Slider installed in my site. It uses jquery. When forbade loading library jquery, order delivery day works well. Any idea how I can fix this problem?
    Last edited by stoyka; 11 Jan 2013 at 02:12 PM.

Plugin Contributions

On first glance, you may need to look at the account history and account history info headers (under modules > pages) There are queries in header files that sometimes govern what is being pulled out of the database. If what you are doing isn't pulling the info, then it's missing out of a query.

In the shopping cart the delivery date becomes part of the session, not the order so it's carried thru the process without being in the database at all.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have previously posted a support request but nobody got back to me. I have an issue with the calendar. I have used it for www.theflowershoppe.co.uk. When I check out, to use an example, I tried to place an order this morning, but the earliest date the calendar is allowing is 21 January 2013. How can I fix this so I can place an order for delivery today, tomorrow or Saturday? I have just installed version 2.4 with no luck. Please, please help!

Barend

Plugin Contributions

The delivery dates are determined by settings in the /includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/jscript_calendar_head.php. There is instructions in that file but the default settings are blocked: ['24-25,31 12 *', '0 * * 0'], direction: 3, which means the 24-25,31 of december are always blocked and 3 days from now is the earliest delivery date. So the scenario you are talking about can only be arrived out by changing those default settings. The instructions are in that file. If you haven't changed the settings then I really can't help you with this. The only thing that comes to mind is if your computer has the date wrong, that might affect the javascript which is browser based. That's a guess - not a statement of fact.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. OK, if I change direction to 0, it shows all days, even in the past. If I do 1, it blocks today. What should the setting be for teh dates to show from today?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stoyka View Post
    You're right. There is Slider installed in my site. It uses jquery. When forbade loading library jquery, order delivery day works well. Any idea how I can fix this problem?
    If it's just being used for the slider and the slider only appears on the home page, you can put the main jquery files into the pages folder. For example, in a default cart with no categories showing in the middle of the home page, the /includes/modules/pages/index folder would be where you place the correct jquery files instead of either calling the jQuery from a repository (that means someone would have coded the link to the repository in the template common/html_header.php file) or they may have hard coded all the files in that file. If you place the appropriate files in the pages folder prefixing the names with jscript_ then they will included only on the index pages, taking it out of checkout. Those jQuery files may also be in the jscript folder of your template either with the correct jscript_ prefix which automatically includes the files in all pages of the site. This is a bit complicated and I have written a simple jquery slider mod that sets it up exactly to avoid having it included in all pages and integrated with banner manager. But that mod was for sale. Now that there are fancier versions for free I have removed it from my paid mods and it is only available in a different way but that is still commercial so I can't tell you more here.

Many of paid templates come with a badly integrated jQuery slider and it's way too easy to cram a slider in by anyone who has a bit of knowledge about php and zen cart.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barendfaber View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply. OK, if I change direction to 0, it shows all days, even in the past. If I do 1, it blocks today. What should the setting be for teh dates to show from today?
    You didn't read the instructions closely enough. I believe it says to use .5 for today. And when I tell you this, it's because I just pulled up that file to answer the your previous question. I have to read the instructions thoroughly to reply to questions - not a bad idea for you to do so as well.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure why, but after installing the latest version 2.4 in my newly upgraded 1.5.1 cart, I get a 404 on Checkout (/index.php?main_page=checkout_shipping). Tried 3 times and ended up reverting each time to a solid install. Can't tell what's causing it, though it seems to have something to do this mod. I had this working fine on 1.38. Any ideas?

Would like to try 2.0 but I've got the 2.4 SQL script (actually both of them now) in the db, and can foresee an error coming when I try to install the 2.0 script. I don't see a thread on uninstalling this mod, nor have I had any luck finding a way to remove it. Ideas? Thanks!

I need to add delivery time to this mod too. Can you advise how this is done?

Thanks in advance

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by cjmarley View Post
    I have used this module for a pick-up date and time.

I've managed to get a time field and it does work...except I'm having an issue with the display of the time on the checkout confirmation page. it's showing up as this:
    Desired Pick-up Date
    Thursday 16 August, 20121345146906

I created a function for the time as such:

function zen_time($raw_time) {
    if ( ($raw_time == '00:00:00') || ($raw_time == '') ) return false;

$hour = substr($raw_time, 11, 2);
    $minute = (int)substr($raw_time, 14, 2);
    $second = (int)substr($raw_time, 17, 2);
    return time(TIME, mktime($hour, $minute, $second));

}

Then in the tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php file I put
    <?php echo zen_time($order->info['order_delivery_time']); ?></h4><br />

Now it IS working great for putting the time into the db. That page is the only place it shows up funky.
    I know someone out there can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Plugin Contributions

Actually that 404 turns out to be another issue. Got that one covered. But now after installing 2.4, the title and text field show up fine but the icon and calendar does not. And the text field won't let me enter any text. Any suggestions? I can see the code inserted in the checking shipping file...

<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/jscript_a-mootools.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/jscript_b-calendar.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    window.addEvent('domready', function() { myCal = new Calendar({ date: 'Y-m-d' }, { blocked: ['24-25,31 12 *', '0 * * 0'], direction: 3, draggable: false }); });
    </script>

Site - http://texastamale.com/storefront/

Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast