Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order Delivery Date Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fandy69 View Post
    Hi trisha33,

I had the same problem! but i found a solution!
    find the js file jscript_a-mootools.js in \includes\modules\pages\checkout_shipping
    and add the following "jQuery.noConflict();" on the top of the file underneath the remark //MooTools and above the var MooTools like this

//MooTools etc..

jQuery.noConflict();

var MooTools={ver....

this should do the trick! for me it works!
    why is this, because of a conflict in jquery..
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I was struggling to get this Module to work with the new One Page Checkout, but this simple fix is the key!!

Plugin Contributions

Submitted today version 2.5 of the plugin which adds the files/modifications for at least ZC 1.5.5 front side. Also modified the date entry block to not be read-only (commented out the section so it can be "restored as desired) and repopulated the field with the data that may be available such as if returning to the checkout_shipping page once visited and the date populated.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Submitted today version 2.5 of the plugin which adds the files/modifications for at least ZC 1.5.5 front side. Also modified the date entry block to not be read-only (commented out the section so it can be "restored as desired) and repopulated the field with the data that may be available such as if returning to the checkout_shipping page once visited and the date populated.
    Version 2.5 has been posted and is available from the ZC plugins page here.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

WinRAR is telling me the archive is corrupt.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by royaldave View Post
    Hi

WinRAR is telling me the archive is corrupt.
    Although at the final time of putting the zip together WinRAR didn't report an issue, there had been one which required "starting over" with the zip file. Having also downloaded it and looked at the file as I had stored it in an alternate location I see that there are issues primarily with "backup" files such as the images in the V1.5.5 folder of includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/images/calendar. There were four images that did not successfully make it out of the unzip when I tried to get them, but they are the same images as in all of the other "versions".

I did also think of a few other things that could be done for the module, such as asked about on the previous page of having an entry per product instead of per delivery. Seems that it could be done if an additional attribute type were introduced, though haven't looked into all of the data validation associated with it.

Anyways to resolve this issue I need to speak with the plugin moderator(s) to find out how they suggest the best way forward, whether to repackage and give a new version number or replace the existing download with the repackaged version that isn't identified as corrupt.

Plugin Contributions

Version 2.5.1 submitted which should be a functional zip file this time around.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Version 2.5.1 submitted which should be a functional zip file this time around.
    Version 2.5.1 is available from the downloads section here.
    Summary of changes:
    - Updated the fileset to merge/include ZC 1.5.5 both the classic template and responsive.
    - Added to repopulate the order delivery date field with the value entered previously (as in navigating back from the checkout_confirmation page)
    - Removed the Read-only attribute for the date entry field (commented out but still present) to support when/if javascript is disabled. Be sure to notify your customer(s) about the date format that is needed if you keep the field updateable.)

Plugin Contributions

Hello anyone :-)

Before I download this mod, can anyone tell me if the timeslot selector has been added to this delivery date mod? My searching through the thread has been inconclusive, though many people have brought such request up over the years. For home delivery I require a mod that allows customers to select the date as well as a 1 hour time slot for such date. Design75 has been working on one early this year, but I am not sure if the project has been abandoned, as I have been getting "dead air" on the progress for about a couple of months, and I really need to have this functionality on my start-up site.

Much appreciated. :-)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jkenwell View Post
    Hello anyone :-)

Before I download this mod, can anyone tell me if the timeslot selector has been added to this delivery date mod? My searching through the thread has been inconclusive, though many people have brought such request up over the years. For home delivery I require a mod that allows customers to select the date as well as a 1 hour time slot for such date. Design75 has been working on one early this year, but I am not sure if the project has been abandoned, as I have been getting "dead air" on the progress for about a couple of months, and I really need to have this functionality on my start-up site.

Much appreciated. :-)
    This mod as recently updated still only has a date identifier associated with it. No time has been directly incorporated think I remember seeing some options that could be set to support time, but please don't quote me on that. My goal at the time of update was simply to maintain operability in more recent versions of ZC.

I would recommend though that you download the software and on your development site (duplicate of your current site) take a look at what it can do and maybe see if it is possible to incorporate a time field.

Thank you very much.
    I am using 1.5.5 and 2.5.1.
    If you set the direction to 5 and you want to allow Saturdays and Sundays for breaks to be blocked, I would like to be able to select days after Saturday and Sunday, is it possible to deal with it?
    Example: today is 2017/8/10
    Direction: 5
    Blocked: '0 * * 0, 6'
    Delivery possible date is 8/17.

Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast