Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order Delivery Date Support Thread

2.51/1.55 - The delivery date is showing up everywhere except on the admin confirmation email. Can you tell me which file generates this information so I can update it?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by saftek View Post
    2.51/1.55 - The delivery date is showing up everywhere except on the admin confirmation email. Can you tell me which file generates this information so I can update it?
    You say the admin confirmation email doesn't have it, so does that mean the customer's version does?

The contents of the email are generated in includes/classes/orders.php in the function send_order_email.

If you are sending html style messages then the applicable /email/ template needs to be updated to present/send the added information. I'm sure there's a FAQ about it, though it's not too complicated if you look at one of the files and compare it's contents with the contents of the above function. Sugest looking at email_template_checkout.html for the order confirmation content.

The admin email generally should look just like the customer's email but have some additional information related to the customer's visit.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I've upgraded from 155d to 155e, have 2.51 installed. Now, the calendar doesn't show up, we have the input box. I've verified all files are in the right place... a couple of times. Database is up-to-date. Image files are in place. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Header_php.php which comes with the 251 version breaks my zc... click checkout and gets a blank screen or 500 error. The older version allows the system to continue, but no calendar etc as noted above.

Plugin Contributions

Are all these "issues" occurring on a single system or are you managing like 3 different stores all of which are experiencing different levels of operation?

As far as the files provided. Unfortunately for the 1.5.5 version, the additional effort was not made to pull the changes out of the base files at the time the update was provided. Therefore, it is important to understand that the modified ZC files provided may not be completely up-to-date with the files on your system. But, the changes made to those files are relatively identified and should be made to the file(s) in your system. It could be that something else on your system made changes to the applicable header_php.php file and when replaced with the calendar version there are problems.

Now, when someone says they are having a problem, the typical next question is what is the problem and back and forth until information is provided. May I recommend book marking the following instruction related to receiving an error, blank screen, pretty much etc... http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

The information provided will help much more than "doesn't work" style reports.

If I may put it another way. I'm trying to help based on the information provided. So far there appears to be three different issues that remain unresolved or perhaps they were each individually resolved but there is no discussion about how or why. There's discussion about having upgraded without describing how that upgrade was performed, what else might have been modified, etc... make a lot of changes at once it becomes difficult to identify what the problem is and how it was introduced as compared to incremental changes or planned modifications. Anyways, hope that can sort things out. Right now, my recommendation almost is to reinstall the files from the plugin by merging/verifying present the changes needed to support operation is made/carried over.

Plugin Contributions

Yeah, I reverted back to the original base files and then moved the add-in to replace. I did compare files prior to that, but they were older. I think I am going to have to revert to the base files, then compare the add-in and instead of replacing, merge the changes into the base files. I've had to do that in the past. Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Yeah, I reverted back to the original base files and then moved the add-in to replace. I did compare files prior to that, but they were older. I think I am going to have to revert to the base files, then compare the add-in and instead of replacing, merge the changes into the base files. I've had to do that in the past. Cheers
    The only thing in the logs is "PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method payment:rocess_form_params() in /home/saftek/public_html/shop/includes/templates/custom/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php on line 187". I'm trying to track that error down now.

Plugin Contributions

The admin email isn't using the html template and the delivery date isn't being added to that admin email.

Plugin Contributions

The admin email isn't using the html template and the delivery date isn't being added to that admin email.
    That would be because in includes/classes/orders.php within the function send_order_email, the provided file has two occurrences of $email_txt (or similar variable) both having an equals sign, but only the first occurrence includes the order_delivery_date. This means that when the second occurrence is executed, that the plain text email will not include the order delivery date.

I wish I could remember why it was incorporated in that way, but haven't been able to dredge that memory. Not sure if it related to movement of code from one version to the next, that as is, there is no logic included to omit the delivery date if the site doesn't require it, or what.

That said, today I worked out an observer class to effectively remove the need for any core file edits to where information would only be needed to be incorporated into the override template files and the associated admin screens.

I have something to change regarding the necessity to enter a date and the availability of javascript to improve the customer experience and to extend the observer into the admin's operation, but would expect an update of the plugin relatively soon to be issued.

Plugin Contributions

We have resolved the email problem by making all emails html. BUT: we have the following problems. We have merged all pages into existing pages.

1) calendar isn't showing up on the checkout page.
    2) /yourtemplate/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php - line 187 - this bit of code

---- . (is_array($payment_modules->modules) ? $payment_modules->process_form_params() : '') ----

breaks the final checkout page and results in error

-----Fatal error: Call to undefined method payment:rocess_form_params() in /home/saftek/public_html/shop/includes/templates/custom/templates/tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php on line 187 ----

Any clues on where to go from here would be appreciated.

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast