Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order Delivery Date Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jkenwell View Post
    Does anyone here know if a module is available that uses (adjustable) time slots instead of calendar days? (It doesn't have to be free, and it would sure remove a lot of headaches I currently have trying to cobble something together through the checkout).

What I need is a module that lets me assign "so many orders for this slot" (or "so many order-$$$ for this slot" or a combination of both), and that lets me variate the size of the slot (e.g. from 2 hours to 3 or 4 hours), and delivery slots auto-closing after a pre-determined cut-off (e.g. at 10 am the delivery slot for 2pm-4pm disappears or is disabled). Ideally there would be a selectable date, with the available slots appearing after the delivery date has been chosen.

Thanks in advance.
    This site uses a custom delivery date, time, phone and message - http://uniquedesignsflorist.ca/ during the checkout process. It could be modified to use time slots if you would like. The newest version has been updated on the backend to deliver extra info directly to email so employees can pick orders straight from their phones :)
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    This site uses a custom delivery date, time, phone and message - http://uniquedesignsflorist.ca/ during the checkout process. It could be modified to use time slots if you would like. The newest version has been updated on the backend to deliver extra info directly to email so employees can pick orders straight from their phones :)
    Would you by chance happen to have screenshots of the look and features? Out of respect, I'd hate to create a bum clutter account on the site just to look at it. :-) And what sort of $$ would I be looking at for the modification?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jkenwell View Post
    Would you by chance happen to have screenshots of the look and features? Out of respect, I'd hate to create a bum clutter account on the site just to look at it. :-) And what sort of $$ would I be looking at for the modification?
    If it hasn't already, please consider moving this conversation to private messaging or branch off to a new thread (feel free to reference it here if that is done), but the discussion has degraded to discuss things that are not acceptable in the open forum.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

Would anyone be able to advise how I can adjust the delivery date picker box size? The dates seem to be spilling out of the background. Attached picture below. Much appreciated!
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  21.7 KB

Plugin Contributions

At moment not able to identify the specific change necessary (at least two reasons: on a cell phone and for those with access to a browser that supports such review not having the web address to see what can be done.)

The css though is located in: includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE_RESPONSIVE/css/checkout_shipping.css

And with that, it would seem that perhaps some changes are necessary to further support a responsive design/layout.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the quick reply yet again.
    Does it mean anything if the same issue is showing on both mobile and desktop browser?
    This is my site https://www.sabun.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    At moment not able to identify the specific change necessary (at least two reasons: on a cell phone and for those with access to a browser that supports such review not having the web address to see what can be done.)

The css though is located in: includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE_RESPONSIVE/css/checkout_shipping.css

And with that, it would seem that perhaps some changes are necessary to further support a responsive design/layout.

Plugin Contributions

Oh boy can't believe I did it. Thank you mc12345678 for pointing me to the right file. I did some experimenting and found the code to edit.

at line 42 of the checkout_shipping.cc file.

Code:
    div.calendar {
    	background: url(../images/calendar/calendar.png);
    	height: 195px;
    	padding: 0 6px;
    	text-align: center;
    	width: 160px;

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone, would anyone happen to know how to fix or have encountered a wrong shipping date displayed?

If someone were to select a shipping date and go through the checkout as per normal, theres no issue.
    The problem occurs when someone tries to EDIT the date after first selecting it on the previous checkout_shipping page, the date then randomly pick a date in the past like "October 18 2002" for example.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Okay I figured out why. I had changed the date format in jscript_calendar_head.php from { myCal = new Calendar({ date: 'Y-m-d' } to { myCal = new Calendar({ date: 'd-m-Y' } and it screwed up the display on the check out page.

Quote Originally Posted by audrey View Post
    Hi everyone, would anyone happen to know how to fix or have encountered a wrong shipping date displayed?

If someone were to select a shipping date and go through the checkout as per normal, theres no issue.
    The problem occurs when someone tries to EDIT the date after first selecting it on the previous checkout_shipping page, the date then randomly pick a date in the past like "October 18 2002" for example.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by audrey View Post
    Okay I figured out why. I had changed the date format in jscript_calendar_head.php from { myCal = new Calendar({ date: 'Y-m-d' } to { myCal = new Calendar({ date: 'd-m-Y' } and it screwed up the display on the check out page.
    Thanks for reporting back your findings. That saved a lot of retesting as maintaining the previously entered date was part of the (re-)design consideration to support looping back to the checkout_shipping page.

Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast