Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't Enter Order Delivery Date on Step 1 of 3 of Checkout

I need help on making this module work.

I am using zencart 1.5.5f with one page checkout.

I managed to have calendar displaying on the checkout page. I am able to pick up a date even though it is appears backward once selected.

However, after completing the order, the date being displayed on the order in admin is 11/30/1999.

Any help on making this work would be greatly appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	17972

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	17973

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	17974

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    I need help on making this module work.

I am using zencart 1.5.5f with one page checkout.

I managed to have calendar displaying on the checkout page. I am able to pick up a date even though it is appears backward once selected.

However, after completing the order, the date being displayed on the order in admin is 11/30/1999.

Any help on making this work would be greatly appreciated.

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	17972

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	17973

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	17974
    I started looking at this about 6 hours ago against an update to the module. While I continue to look into this, may I suggest verifying that the files are also installed in accordance with using the normal checkout method and temporarily disabling one-page-checkout to see that normal operation is working in this setup?

As to the date "being reversed", it is stored in ISO 8601 format of YYYY-MM-DD.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I started looking at this about 6 hours ago against an update to the module. While I continue to look into this, may I suggest verifying that the files are also installed in accordance with using the normal checkout method and temporarily disabling one-page-checkout to see that normal operation is working in this setup?

As to the date "being reversed", it is stored in ISO 8601 format of YYYY-MM-DD.
    Well, I have some updates I'd like to push to github, but someone just ran into a lightpole in the area and knocked out power to several blocks... so going to be a bit. I've made some improvements to try to back away from edits in template files and use more of the notify/observer system. Additionally it incorporates changes discussed over the last few pages including reintroducing some of the mootools javascript from a few versions ago that works when jQuery.noConflict() is introduced (will be included in this coming release).

Nicksab, I'd still be interested to hear what issues the standard install (without possibly incorporating information presented in this forum since last release) has in it so that I can be sure they are incorporated as I've run this new version without any issue, but guess I need to go through the install to be sure that I have all the necessary files in the distribution.

Plugin Contributions

Well, I have some updates I'd like to push to github, but someone just ran into a lightpole in the area and knocked out power to several blocks... so going to be a bit. I've made some improvements to try to back away from edits in template files and use more of the notify/observer system. Additionally it incorporates changes discussed over the last few pages including reintroducing some of the mootools javascript from a few versions ago that works when jQuery.noConflict() is introduced (will be included in this coming release).

Nicksab, I'd still be interested to hear what issues the standard install (without possibly incorporating information presented in this forum since last release) has in it so that I can be sure they are incorporated as I've run this new version without any issue, but guess I need to go through the install to be sure that I have all the necessary files in the distribution.
    sorry for the delayed response.

I tried it with the classic default template and I am getting the exact same issue as mentioned before.

I will try to reinstall the module ( lastest version ) again and see if the problem still persist.

Plugin Contributions

After reinstalling the module, it works fine with OPC disabled. How do I make it work with One Page Checkout?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

In the docs for OPC you'll find the fix to help with the MooTools use.
    The plugin's design also utilizes jQuery as its AJAX interface to the various updates required. There are some Zen Cart plugins that use the MooTools interface that will need a little extra "care and feeding" for compatibility with One-Page Checkout. OPC's v1.0.8 release provides the changes that enable interoperation with MooTools, but some plugin-specific changes might be needed in addition — specifically:
    1. Order Delivery Date. You'll need to copy that plugin's jscript*.* files to the /includes/modules/pages/checkout_one directory and modify the file jscript_a-mootools.js, adding the highlighted line to the top of that module:
      //MooTools, , My Object Oriented (JavaScript) Tools. Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Valerio Proietti, , MIT Style License.

jQuery.noConflict();

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I will try that.

Is there a way to reverse the date displayed as well?

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Can't Enter Order Delivery Date on Step 1 of 3 of Checkout

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    For the love of Zen Cart, I tried everything but I can t get it to work with OPC.

For some reason, it is not registering the date on the order. I keeps displaying the same date over and over again.

I works fine with OPC disable. If I disable OPC and pick a date, like 08-08-18, it will displayed and registered fine on the order ( admin). However, once I switch OPC back on, no matter how many orders or which date I choose, it will always display 08-08-18 on the admin.

Here is what I did:

- copied all the files from /modules/pages/checkout_shipping to /modules/pages/checkout_one

- copied the following code from /templates_default/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php to template_default/checkout_one_default.php

<!-- Bof Order Delivery Date -->
    <fieldset class="shipping" id="order_delivery_date">
    <legend><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DELIVERY_DATE; ?></legend>

<label for="order_delivery_date">Date:</label>
    <input readonly="readonly" id="date" name="order_delivery_date" type="text">
    </fieldset>
    <!-- Eof Order Delivery Date -->

- copied css from checkout_shipping.css to checkout_one.css to have the calendear displayed correctly.

- added the jQuery.noConflict(); to jscript_a-mootools.js

But after all this, it is not working....

Please help thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nicksab View Post
    For the love of Zen Cart, I tried everything but I can t get it to work with OPC.

For some reason, it is not registering the date on the order. I keeps displaying the same date over and over again.

I works fine with OPC disable. If I disable OPC and pick a date, like 08-08-18, it will displayed and registered fine on the order ( admin). However, once I switch OPC back on, no matter how many orders or which date I choose, it will always display 08-08-18 on the admin.

Here is what I did:

- copied all the files from /modules/pages/checkout_shipping to /modules/pages/checkout_one

- copied the following code from /templates_default/tpl_checkout_shipping_default.php to template_default/checkout_one_default.php

<!-- Bof Order Delivery Date -->
    <fieldset class="shipping" id="order_delivery_date">
    <legend><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DELIVERY_DATE; ?></legend>

<label for="order_delivery_date">Date:</label>
    <input readonly="readonly" id="date" name="order_delivery_date" type="text">
    </fieldset>
    <!-- Eof Order Delivery Date -->

- copied css from checkout_shipping.css to checkout_one.css to have the calendear displayed correctly.

- added the jQuery.noConflict(); to jscript_a-mootools.js

But after all this, it is not working....

Please help thank you
    If you truly copied all of the files of your store from includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping to includes/modules/pages/checkout_one, then that would be a source of the problem.

The only software from the checkout_shipping directory above needed to support this plugin is that added to that directory to support this plugin. So namely first the javascript file and then possibly some of the code that is inside the header_php.php file, but not that entire file.

I've been working on a slight rewrite to pull code out of that file and make a few other improvements.

Plugin Contributions

If you truly copied all of the files of your store from includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping to includes/modules/pages/checkout_one, then that would be a source of the problem.

The only software from the checkout_shipping directory above needed to support this plugin is that added to that directory to support this plugin. So namely first the javascript file and then possibly some of the code that is inside the header_php.php file, but not that entire file.

I've been working on a slight rewrite to pull code out of that file and make a few other improvements.
    By "all files", I mean I copied from the plug-in to the checkout_one and nopt from the store:

jscript_calendar_head.php
    jscript_b-calendar.js
    jscript_a-mootools.js

This was suggested here because the calendar was not displaying.

The plug in file I downloaded do not include any header_php.php file. The plug in works great with OPC off. It just won t register the date into the order when OPC is on.

Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast