Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Help! Orders being processed by Authorize.net but not showing up in ZenCart Orders

Twice now I have downloaded a list of transactions from Authorize.net and discovered two orders with a duplicate invoice id (say 325). When I check the orders in ZenCart, I will only find one of the two. One of the orders is completely missing, and looks like it was never processed at all.

It appears as if these missing orders are being sent to Authorize.net for credit card processing, but then failing before ZenCart adds them to the completed orders table.

Has anybody else had this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kevin

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help! Orders being processed by Authorize.net but not showing up in ZenCart Order

A number of improvements were made in v1.3.8 to prevent duplicate numbers from being submitted, as well as stopping the use of apostrophes from preventing orders being saved properly.
    It sounds like you're using an older version and could benefit from an upgrade.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help! Orders being processed by Authorize.net but not showing up in ZenCart Order

Yes, I've got 1.3.7 installed and an upgrade is in order. Thank you Dr. Byte.

Kevin

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If you're using the AIM module, you could try this interim update for temporary relief:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...023#post441023

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I am having the same problem and I am using Zen Cart 1.3.8a
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.8. This was all working very well for the last year but since the update it has started the problem. Authorize.net processes the credit card but no orders show up. I know there must be a config file I need to change but I can't find which one, PLEASE HELP

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Did you uninstall the module from the admin, and re-install it?
    (Write down all your settings first)

Plugin Contributions

I'm having this same problem. Authorize lists my transactions as
    Captured/Pending Settlement

but no orders in my cart. Also, zencart says I'm running the most current version Zen Cart v1.3.8a/v1.3.8 I believe. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I just had a very similar problem - a new order came through with an old ID and the invoice link in my order confirmation actually contained a link to our test/dummy site. When I checked the order, it's not in the production site, but it's definitely in the test site. I then tried putting in a real order, and that came through ok, so I have no idea why and how the customer was able to (so it seems like) order from the test site. Does anyone have any idea?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If your test site is "live", and not in "Down for Maintenance" mode, then anybody can place an order on it.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reminder, I'll change it to maitenance mode.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast