Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

red flag FedEx shipping module for dropshipping?

I am a distributor of a brand name and the company that owns the brand name allows me the option of dropshipping the items to my customers. This means that I have no relation the carrier (unless I choose to store products and ship them). Is there a FedEx shipping module (FedEx dropshipping module) for this so I can offer shipping options to my customers without a FedEx account?
    "Think it, appreciate it, visualize it, rejoice in it...now you have made it your reality" by Adam Alber

red flag Re: FedEx shipping module for dropshipping?

I have searched high and low, but could not find my answer. I am a distrubutor of a company and sell their brand products. I have a website (not finished yet) and my customers would place an order there and pay for it there. Then when I recieve notification, and payment, of their order I login to my account at the website for the company I distribute for and order what my customer ordered and make the ship to address my customers address and I just pay the wholesale price for the items. This company has a FedEx account and they dropship the products to my customers for me. What ever I put as the ship to address when I place an order on their website (when logged in) is where they ship it to. This company offers FedEx Ground delivery and FedEx Express (Next-Day and 2-Day). The fees for the three shipping options are not flat fees and would be figured using a table, like the way the table rate shipping module that comes with Zen Cart works. I would need three table rates one for FedEx Ground, one for FedEx Next-Day, and another for FedEx 2-Day. I have the regular FedEx shipping module (found here). Is there a way I can modify both the table rate file and the files with regular FedEx module and combine them to get the module I need? Would someone help me to make this kind of module? Please help me!
    "Think it, appreciate it, visualize it, rejoice in it...now you have made it your reality" by Adam Alber

Default Re: FedEx shipping module for dropshipping?

I will attempt to develop this type of module, but could really use some help because I am an amateur programmer.

This module also will need a table rate for handling because my packaging/handling fee is also not a flat fee, but the handling fee is the same for all shipping options.

If someone could just tell me the coding to put in a file for a module that will make the table rate I could work from there.

It would also need a table method so I could choose the rate tables to be based on either weith, number of items or price.

help question Re: FedEx shipping module for dropshipping?

Urgent!!! New FedEx shipping module needed to be developed! Please someone help!

Plugin Contributions

you will need to get a fedex shipping account, ( free )
    you can then use the drop shippers address and zipcode for the ship from address in the ZC setup

That's the problem the company whose products I distribute has more than one warehouse and there is no way for me to know which one the products are coming from.

Plugin Contributions

you will need to use a centrally located zip code,

either that or design a table rate chart based on averages, then you can use the multitable multi zone shipping module,

Since you have no idea which wharehouse items are coming from then there really is no way to even begin to do what you want,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast