Plugin Contributions

Default Shipwire Module Released

We were asked by a few customers for a Zencart module for Shipwire's Order Fulfillment and warehouse network. So we built one and we're releasing it for the users.

No cost.

Shipwire Service for Zen Cart

Automates orders from your Zen-Cart install to Shipwire warehouses in Los Angeles, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver and the UK* (beta).

Once orders are received Shipwire will pick, pack and ship the order and hand you tracking information.

We offer a free Trial so that you can connect your store to Shipwire and test it without any cost.
    • Connect your Zen-cart to Shipwire
    • Send up to 6 items to the warehouse and test it from order - receipt
    • Try all our North American Warehouses
    • No Credit Card needed to completely integrate and test!

Entrepreneur just did a write up on a Shipwire user if your looking for some validation.
    http://www.entrepreneur.com/magazine...il/191638.html

We look forward to working with you.

Nate
    Shipwire team
    Zen Cart order fulfillment. Shipwire product fulfillment has warehouses in the U.S., Canada and UK. Shipwire instructions for Zen-cart shipping fulfillment setup

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipwire Module Released

hi, i'm looking forward to using shipwire here in the near future. i have your module installed on the server BUT i have no idea if it will work when a sale occurs. like, how do i know if it's "going to work"? i didn't see much that i'm suppose to setup; did i miss something?

i do have all the ASN stuff setup and product will be arriving in the next week or so...i guess i just want to make sure there are no surprises...

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

We successfully implemented the Shipwire module to a Drupal store and it worked for majority of orders. We did have one issue with a few orders not being "passed" to Shipwire and therefore never getting shipped. However Shipwire is helping to investigate it. I develop more Zencart sites than Drupal so I look forward to trying this mod out on Zen.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Shipwire Module Released

Hey Zen-Cart community!

Shipwire is very very happy to announce that have enhanced our Zen-Cart Shipping fulfillment module to now include real-time shipping rates in your Zen-cart shopping cart checkout.

Before this enhancement to the module, it was a bit complex to ensure that your cart checkout would exactly match the shipping price quote from Shipwire. Now it can.

Our new shipping rate module will make a call to the Shipwire API when a shipping rate is requested. Shipwire will do a look-up against your account preferences to see where you are holding inventory (in any one of our warehouses) and what carriers your account is configured to ship using (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, Canada Post, Royal Mail, ParcelForce, Purolator, plus a bunch of freight companies). The Shipwire API will return to your cart up to 5 shipping values (1 Day, 2 Day, Ground Shipping, International, Freight).

This will allow your cart checkout to close with the EXACT shipping rate that Shipwire will outbound ship from the warehouse that the product is shipping from.

We hope you like it.

IF you are interested in Shipwire, please go to our site from the Zen-cart recommended partners list so that we know that the Zen-cart team sent you over. Zen-Cart Shipping fulfillment partner.

Cheers!

Shipwire
    Zen Cart order fulfillment. Shipwire product fulfillment has warehouses in the U.S., Canada and UK. Shipwire instructions for Zen-cart shipping fulfillment setup

Plugin Contributions

Hey Zenners,

We've had the Shipwire module out for Zen-cart for quite some time now. To date, the Shipwire module connects your Zen-cart to our global warehouse network to automate orders, inventory counts and shipment tracking. We also added a real-time shipping rate module that connects our shipping rates to your zen-cart.

A few people have asked to use our integration and route orders to their own house, warehouse, retail store, storage unit, etc.

We are happy to say that you can now use the Shipwire Zen-cart module for this type of order management.

You can now create "locations" within your account. These are places where you manage the inventory and shipping. But, you get to use the same software that Shipwire uses to manage inbound receiving from your suppliers, inventory counts, order processing and parcel rate shopping integrated with UPS, FedEx and USPS label printing. You just pick, pack and ship the orders yourself.

It's called Shipwire Anywhere and its a completely free inventory and order management software.

Now you can use one system to manage all your inventory and orders even when you ship some of them yourself and some of them you want an outsourced service provider to ship.

- Real-time shipping rate integration with Zen-cart.
    - Free USPS, Fedex, UPS postage printing (think stamps.com like)
    - Multi-location inventory and order processing
    - Order validation and address validation
    - Rate shop orders to pick the lowest cost option on every shipment.
    - Mix and match with the Global warehouse network we operate.

If you already use Shipwire warehouse for some of your products and you want to create a location for some additional product that you don't have stored with Shipwire, you just "add a location" in your Shipwire account and tell us what inventory you have there. The service is designed to work seamlessly with the current integration with Zen-cart. No changes to the current integrations.

Hope you like it.

Zen-cart is a partner of ours so if you are interested please check out Shipwire via my signature links so we know Zen-cart sent you and we can support the community.

Nate
    Shipwire