Plugin Contributions

Default After QBI Install - 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

After install of QBI 3.70 - I am getting 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 when trying to add attributes.

Can anyone explain what code and files to change to correct this?

I do know QBI added things to the database - and I have read this can affect 1 or all 3 of the following files:

[FONT=Verdana]/admin/attributes_controller.php
    /admin/includes/functions/general.php <-- This is the one affected by Copying attributes
    /admin/options_values_manager.php

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]But I have no idea what to do to fix the problem. I am so in need of help here...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]
    [/FONT]

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: After QBI Install - 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

What version of Zen Cart?
    What other addons are installed?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: After QBI Install - 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Thanks for the reply Dr. Byte

Zencart 1.3.7

QBI 3.7

Sereral other contributions (don't have list - some paid custom work)
    - but I don't think any of the contributions really change attribute code (much?).
    I compared my admin/attributes_controller.php to original file from 1.3.7 and the only difference is 2 lines of code

$dir->close();
    (in 2 places which are both in the line above) sort($dir_info);

line 1341 and
    line 1801

I don't know what that does. But, is this any help to identify what I need to fix?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

One of the updates in v1.3.8 was a change to the attributes_controller script so that it lists the specific database table field names when attempting to do the record inserts, because things like QBI and other addons added extra fields to the core tables, which the core code hadn't anticipated.

You could try merging the v1.3.8 version of the file into your current version.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Yes!!! It worked.

Thank you so much.

I just replaced admin/attributes_controller.php from 1.3.8.a into my 1.3.7 and the error is gone and I am now adding attributes again.

Thank again Dr. Byte.