Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Spanish / Español para Zen Cart 1.3.6

Hola, en vista de que la traducción a español que existe en Zencartes está desactualizada, le faltan muchas cadenas y no parece haber por ningún sitio una traducción puesta al día, he comenzado mi propia traducción al español, a partir de los archivos de inglés de la 1.3.6, desde cero.

Cuando la termine la pondré para descargar desde mi web http://www.railes.net

Por favor, si alguien dispone ya de una traducción actualizada a la 1.3.6 que me lo diga para no trabajar sin necesidad! Y si alguien se anima a echar una mano que se ponga en contacto conmigo... Yo comienzo por traducir la parte pública.

[English follows]

I just started a new translation of Zen Cart 1.3.6 to Spanish.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Spanish / Español para Zen Cart 1.3.6

Hola,

You quiza podria ayudarte un poco.
    Como cuanto tiempo crees que tardariamos en traducir los files?

I am 70% done with upgrading a Spanish/English shop and the Spanish pack is vital.
    I'd like to get this asap so I am willing to help you out.
    Last edited by polarduality; 13 Nov 2006 at 04:41 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I just looked at the changed files log for 1.3.6 and not many language files were changed.

Here is a list of the files that were changed.

My current Spanish language pack works fine so I think I only need to modify the files below.

# /includes/languages/english.php
    # /includes/languages/english/create_account_success.php
    # /includes/languages/english/discount_coupon.php
    # /includes/languages/english/popup_coupon_help.php
    # /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal.php
    # /includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/usps.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english/coupon_admin.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english/featured.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english/geo_zones.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english/manufacturers.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english/password_forgotten.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english/record_artists.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english/record_company.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english/specials.php
    # /admin/includes/languages/english/stats_products_purchased.php

Plugin Contributions

Hi polarduality, and thanks for the help.

I'm currently translating the English pack on 1.3.6. to Spanish, as my Spanish language pack was incomplete. I was using the one on Zencartes.com.

I have translated:

/includes/languages/spanish.php
    /includes/languages/spanish/account*.php

I can have it all translated by the end of this week. In fact, I *need* to have it translated by then... I'm focusing on the public part, and then I'll work on the admin files.

You say your pack works fine? Can you send it to me so I can try it? Or just tell me where did you download it from... I didn't like that Colombian Spanish pack, is that the one?

Maybe you can work on the admin files and I'll do the public files, and we can merge it all later.

Can you work with Subversion repositories? If not, zip files will work fine as well.

Plugin Contributions

I did use the Columbian pack and I changed a few things.
    So far it seems to be working fine on the site and if you're in a time crunch like I am, you might consider using it while we put together a full translation for 1.3.6.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

On closer observation, I need to make more changes to the Colombian spanish pack.

I also just translated the SubSilver button set to spanish. I'll be uploading it as a contribution as soon as I can find the correct translation for the word "unsubscribe" lol.

Plugin Contributions

Hi polarduality, I didn't like the colombian language pack as it was incomplete and Spanish in Colombia is different from Spanish in Spain, some words sound quite weird to us here in Spain.

So that's why I started a translation from zero, to be sure of the quality of it. I'm finishing the translation of the public files today; I'll be translating the admin part later, as this is not so urgent to me right now.

If you're still willing to help on that new translation bases on the 1.3.6 English files, contact me so we don't make the same work twice. I can start with the /admin/includes/languages/spanish/spanish.php file and you can start with the rest of the files on the /admin/includes/languages/spanish/spanish folder. Is that OK?

Plugin Contributions

lol. If you don't like Colombian Spanish you might not like my Spanish.
    My Spanish is more of a Central American Spanish.
    Let me know if you still wan't my help you can message me which files you wan't me to translate.

Plugin Contributions

Me parece bien que colaborando nos ahorremos un poco de trabajo con la traduccion pero me parece que deberiamos organizarnos mas para tener que estar repitiendo el trabajo y comenzar de 0 una y otra vez.

El trabajo de traduccion que esta publicado si bien no es el mas general fue una contribucion de buena fe que se deberia tomar como base ya que no es general sino del trabajo que dicha persona realizo en su pagina.

Podriamos dada la variedad del español colaborar en proyecto con adaptaciones osea se podria usar es que indique español de españa y es-co para el de colombia y asi colaboramos.

yo por mi parte voy a crear un paquete de instalacion en español con la traducción que ustedes vayan terminando integrada

y se podria agregar x defecto monedas y localidades de los paises que manejan esta lengua

la pagina de zencartes a mi pareces esta un poco abandonada tal vez no tenga la razon y de ser asi haganmelo saber.

voy a crear un subdominio en mi pagina a ver si la usamos como punto para compartir informacion en español y ahorrarnos un poco de trabajo

si ya existe una pagina que se dedique a esto avisenme por favor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think is cool work together to save time and work with the translations but i think we would be need more colaborations and dont make the same job over and over.

The translation published maybe is not the more general but was a contribution for the community it will be the base so far that job was a particular case because it is here website job.

We should colaborate in diferents spanish pack es to spain, es-co to colombia .
    I am goint to make the spanish install and i hope had yours translation to integrate

we would bring currrencys and locations from countries where speak spanish and put it all together

zencartes webosite is litle bit slow may be i am wrong excuse if is a mistake.

i am goint to make a subdominio in my website to colaborate in spanish language and information to share spanis information and save a lot work

If already is a website doing this please let me know to dont lost time

Plugin Contributions

Hi jgamio, I totally agree with you. Zencartes site looks abandoned, and we need a centralized effort on the translation.

I just did the work myself as I'm desperately needing a full up-to-date translation. As soon as I finish it, I'll post it as a contribution.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast