Plugin Contributions

help question Where is my admin area??

I just downloaded and installed zen cart into the database my website is at, and that I can get to just fine, but where on earth do I log in and administrate my website? I have looked everywhere. Everywhere on the zen cart website, on my website which has currently the default layout, even searching online.

I think this is really annoying and that the zen cart website should have a link to wherever I need to go!! I went there before on another computer, but this is my home computer, and I cannot do anything with my website until I can get to it! Where is it?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Where is my admin area??

Just type the address of your website and add /admin to the end. Unless you are using a webhost who is using that as the way into your control panel (I only know of one) in which come back and we'll work around it.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Where is my admin area??

thank you! I cant believe it wasn't easier to figure out. It should say so somewhere easier to notice! thanks