Hello,

I am working on fixing up a PHPList mod, and one of the things i'm working on is to create functionality to be able to configure settings from within the Admin. However, for whatever reason, the auto-loading file that resides in the includes/extra_configures folder will not translate the configuration key (as set in the database) to the actual value. I can, however, echo the value of the key out on other pages on my site.

Here is a snippit of code from that file in the extra_configures folder - "ADMIN_VALUE_PHPLIST_DB" used to be filled in with a string with the database name written in and i'm trying to code this so the value is actually kept in the database in the Configurations table so it can be updated via the admin.

Code:
define('PHPLIST_DB', ADMIN_VALUE_PHPLIST_DB); //the name of the phplist database if same as Zen Cart, leave blank
The file is filled with other defines just like that and opening and closing PHP tags. And nothing else. Maybe i am missing an include/require? I can't figure it out... Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!