Plugin Contributions

Default Canadian Address

Hi,

Have a customer in Canada can't place an order - gets this error message:
    " Your billing address is shown to the left. The billing address should match the address on your credit card statement. You can change the billing address by clicking the Change Address button."

She tries to "fix" it so that her address reads the same as her billing statement:
    Prince George, B.C.
    Canada, V2N 2C4

but when she does it comes up like this:
    Prince George, V2N 2C4
    B.C. Canada

and she gets the error message again.

We switched hosts at the beginning of last month. Had a different issue with another Canadian order and apparently it was an issue of needing to open port for canada post.

Not sure what this issue could be. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Canadian Address

Try having her input B.C. as just BC and see if that helps

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Is it failing to accept that address, or do you just not like its format?
    What country is your store in?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I'll have her try that netforce.

Dr. Byte, Zencart is failing that address, kepts giving her the error message. We're in the US.

Plugin Contributions

Was this issue ever resolved? I get the same exact problem with all orders from Canada? I really need to get to the bottom of this issue... all other countries process through checkout just fine, but Canadian's address' all come up with the same error you got. Any Ideas anyone? Should address format be set differently? Is it a zones issue? Cybersource? I am at a loss here. Help?!

Plugin Contributions

Nope hasn't been fixed and now it's all international. I use Authorize.net vs Cybersource.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

How is your site different from a fresh new uncustomized install of Zen Cart?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Dr Byte,
    Much has been changed on this cart from the original install. I have added a template and several mods including checkout without login mod.

What I think is causing the issue though is the cybersource code, because on top of the error message Deb mentions above, I also get an error that says
    "There was a general error. Please double-check your information and try again." This The error message is contained in the code located at includes/modules/payment/cs.php.

When clicking on the "Confirm your Order" button from step 3 order confirmation, I can see that it goes to https://orderpage.ic3.com/hop/ProcessOrder.do which is CyberSources production server. From there the error message mentioned above is returned. The error message is contained in includes/modules/payment/cs.php.

So what I cannot determine is whether the information is being passed to cybersource but is somehow in a bad format, or if the error message is being returned by cs.php before ever getting to Cybersource.

... and why only for canadian orders?!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Here is the URL if you want to try to test. http://cycleaware.com
    Last edited by yongkoom; 23 May 2008 at 06:44 PM. Reason: add URL

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

For Authorize.net, if you're using the latest version of Zen Cart, turn on debug logging in the module and check the /cache/ folder for the logs after you try a transaction ... see what it records as the details it tried to submit for the payment ... specifically which address it submitted ... and whether the province was submitted as a province instead of a country, etc.

For Cybersource, sorry, I'm not familiar with how they work. You could try figuring out what it's submitting and what's wrong with it, perhaps by contacting their help desk to have them look at what's being rejected and why.