Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Canada Post special character error fix #2

If this...:

// $twi_cleanPname = preg_replace('/&#0*39;|\'/', '', $twi_cleanPname); // clean out apostrophe's

is replaced with this:

// $twi_cleanPname = preg_replace('/&#0*39;|\'/', '', $twi_cleanPname); // clean out apostrophe's
    $twi_cleanPname = preg_replace('/[^A-Za-z0-9- ]/', '', $twi_cleanPname); // Remove any character that isn't A-Z, a-z, 0-9 including hyphen but not a whitespace

and it works... I could use a coffee ;)

Last edited by twitchtoo; 5 Feb 2020 at 05:27 PM.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Canada Post special character error fix #2

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    If this...:

// $twi_cleanPname = preg_replace('/�*39;|\'/', '', $twi_cleanPname); // clean out apostrophe's

is replaced with this:

// $twi_cleanPname = preg_replace('/�*39;|\'/', '', $twi_cleanPname); // clean out apostrophe's
    $twi_cleanPname = preg_replace('/[^A-Za-z0-9- ]/', '', $twi_cleanPname); // Remove any character that isn't A-Z, a-z, 0-9 including hyphen but not a whitespace

and it works... I could use a coffee ;)

Thanks ! Works like a charm now!

Donated to your coffee fund!

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Bug Fix - Thanks!

What a great way to start the day thanks!
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Canada Post module

just updated Canada Post module... even tried Dr Bites solution by just updating the canadapost.php file and clearing history... But on my Zen Cart 1.5.6c with PHP 7.2, if I simply do not update (admin)\includes\modules\product\collect_info.php, I can see my product details on the admin side but If I do, then I get this error message:

Code:
    [07-Feb-2020 14:29:46 America/New_York] Request URI: /shop/xxxx/product.php?cPath=1_263_265&product_type=1&pID=6791&action=new_product, IP address: 156.34.242.95
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php:16]
    #2  zen_href_link() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php:181]
    #3  zen_draw_form() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php:246]
    #4  require(/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php) called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/product.php:101]
    --> PHP Fatal error: zen_href_link(, cPath=1_263_265&product_type=1&pID=6791&action=new_product_preview, NONSSL), unable to determine the page link. in /home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 16.
    how can I fix this?
    Still very early in my Zen years , learned a lot for the past three days

Plugin Contributions

That log you posted has nothing to do with the Canada Post shipping module. I'll note also that you've got a modified version of /admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php, since line 246 of the zc156c as-shipped version (highlighted below) does not include a call to zen_draw_form.
    Code:
      <div class="form-group">
          <?php echo zen_draw_label(TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME, 'products_name', 'class="col-sm-3 control-label"'); ?>
        <div class="col-sm-9 col-md-6">
            <?php
            for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {
              ?>
            <div class="input-group">
              <span class="input-group-addon">
                  <?php echo zen_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?>
              </span>
              <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : zen_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']), ENT_COMPAT, CHARSET, TRUE), zen_set_field_length(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, 'products_name') . ' class="form-control"'); ?>
            </div>
            <br>
            <?php
          }
          ?>
        </div>
      </div>

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    Unfortunately funding to rebuild this project by my first client was cut when their hosting fees - to open the specific port needed - exceeded their projected income each month! There were other factors of course and each hosting company had similar pricing/support.

We instead developed a static/dynamic lookup that can gather the information by other means and present very accurate postal pricing without any time waiting for a remote processing server.

Obviously being wired directly into Canada Post is the purpose of this module and when funding returns I'll be happy to support it!
    I can't speak for everyone but because I manage my own dedicated server with websites already using a rest/soap canada post plugin (wp) the opening of the ports isn't an issue for me.

In fact, I have my own api keys registered with Canada Post. I would definitely entertain the idea of discussing what funding is required to upgrade or rebuild this plugin.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ArtbyPatrick View Post
    just updated Canada Post module... even tried Dr Bites solution by just updating the canadapost.php file and clearing history... But on my Zen Cart 1.5.6c with PHP 7.2, if I simply do not update (admin)\includes\modules\product\collect_info.php, I can see my product details on the admin side but If I do, then I get this error message:

Code:
    [07-Feb-2020 14:29:46 America/New_York] Request URI: /shop/xxxx/product.php?cPath=1_263_265&product_type=1&pID=6791&action=new_product, IP address: 156.34.242.95
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php:16]
    #2  zen_href_link() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php:181]
    #3  zen_draw_form() called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php:246]
    #4  require(/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php) called at [/home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/product.php:101]
    --> PHP Fatal error: zen_href_link(, cPath=1_263_265&product_type=1&pID=6791&action=new_product_preview, NONSSL), unable to determine the page link. in /home/elmcityh/public_html/shop/xxxx/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 16.
    how can I fix this?
    Still very early in my Zen years , learned a lot for the past three days

Has anyone been able to fix this error? I'm getting the same issue now, can't view product detail in the backend admin catalog.
    PHP 7.2 and Zencart 1.5.6c
    Everything was working fine until I installed the Canada Post Module.

Plugin Contributions

I do not have sellonline account with Canada Post. I have new business account.

I am using 1.5.6c
    If i enter new account in place of CPC_DEMO_XML it gives error. So is this module able to get rates from Canada Post website.

Regards

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Canada Post Module for 1.56c

Canada Post Module is available for 1.56c and will be submitted to the forum shortly.

If my work has helped you today in any way - I appreciate your donations!
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Canada Post Module for 1.56c

Checking in - do you have an ETA on submitting the Canada Post updates?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast