Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Canada Post module

Quote Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
    Thanks for the update, but it doesn't seem to work for me, I think perhaps there have been other modifications made in the file, are there just certain lines of code that need to be changed, if so could you refer me to line numbers? Any help appreciated as my site is pretty much down for shipping right now.

Do I have to change anything in the settings, I noticed the addition of the _XML, not sure if that is anything... sorry I am not a coder, I have contacted one to hire to fix this, but have not heard back yet, and very much need this fixed, we are a halloween shop and this is our busy season.
    I installed the whole module again, not just the one file, and after re-entering the module settings in ADMIN, it is working again! WHEW!

Plugin Contributions

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Does anyone else have it working for them?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I've updated the SellOnline module to use the HTTPS requests, and drop the old TCP requests on port 30000.

If your site was already using SellOnline, you can simply replace the /includes/modules/shipping/canadapost.php file found in the updated plugin zip at: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4 (ie: you don't need to touch the other files)

You can also tell your hosting company that they no longer need to open TCP port 30000 on your firewall (if you made a special request for them to open it).
    Thank-you so much for the update. I dropped the new file in like you instructed and it worked perfectly. I didn't need to contact my web host at all.

Plugin Contributions

Spoke too soon, now I am getting this:

An internal problem occurred. Please contact the Sell Online Customer service Desk at mailto:/[email protected]
    If you prefer to use Canada Post as your shipping method, please contact the <Company Name> via Email.

Plugin Contributions

I had the exact same problem.

I re-installed all the files, like I was installing the CP module from scratch.

Adjusted the settings in ADMIN - turned the module back ON, cleared my cache and it started to work.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
    I had the exact same problem.

I re-installed all the files, like I was installing the CP module from scratch.

Adjusted the settings in ADMIN - turned the module back ON, cleared my cache and it started to work.
    Ugh, I haven't changed anything and now it's working again. Maybe it was Canada Post.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Debbiew4960 View Post
    In case it helps, here is the debug error:
    [30-Sep-2019 18:58:26 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Class 'VersionServer' not found in /home/.../zencart/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 37
    That suggests something else wrong with outdated files in your Zen Cart install. To fix you'll need to grab the zip file for your actual Zen Cart version, unzip it, and check for all missing files that haven't been uploaded to your server. Tools like winmerge can help with this. You could start with the /admin/includes/classes directory.

But that's not a bug in this updated module. (It's just exposed by this update because this module now looks for newer versions.)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

[30-Sep-2019 18:58:26 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Class 'VersionServer' not found in /home/.../zencart/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 37
    That suggests something else wrong with outdated files in your Zen Cart install. To fix you'll need to grab the zip file for your actual Zen Cart version, unzip it, and check for all missing files that haven't been uploaded to your server. Tools like winmerge can help with this. You could start with the /admin/includes/classes directory.

But that's not a bug in this updated module. (It's just exposed by this update because this module now looks for newer versions.)
    Apologies. I was wrong.

It's a bug because it was trying to check plugin version stuff even on storefront.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I've posted an updated zip.
    Again, you can simply replace the /includes/modules/shipping/canadapost.php file found in the updated plugin zip at: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4 (ie: you don't need to touch the other files)

Plugin Contributions

I've posted an updated zip.
    Again, you can simply replace the /includes/modules/shipping/canadapost.php file found in the updated plugin zip at: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4 (ie: you don't need to touch the other files)
    Thank you, DrByte! The one file works great.

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast