Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Canada Post module

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Usually, if you are seeing the dropdown and the input box for the State/Provence ... then you are missing those two from your stylesheet.css in your template ...
    I only have that extra box problem when I choose the

2= Display as Listing on Shopping Cart Page

option instead of the popup (1). It looks and works fine in the popup version though.

Plugin Contributions

Do you have an URL to your site where we can actually see this?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I have downloaded zencart version 1.3.9h, and have installed Canada post shipping module 1.3.9f2.
    I seem to have a problem. When I do an estimate for shipping it just gives me the store pickup option only.
    Is there some extra configuring that needs to be done?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Les

Plugin Contributions

And to be clear this is a new install, no other modules are in use.

Plugin Contributions

Using Zen-cart 1.3.9h and Canada Post Shipping Module 1-3-9h lettermail, shipping rates did not work for me.

After reading all of the posts, trying everything suggested, staring at my product dimensions and configuration both in zen-cart and at Canada Post, I finally broke down and decided to debug the code. I had nowhere else to look.

I discovered this in includes/modules/shipping/canadapost.php:

Code:
        if ($this->lettermail_available && ($shipping_weight <= $this->lettermail_max_weight))
        {
          /* Select the correct rate table based on destination country */
          switch ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'])
          {
            case 'CA':
              {
                $table_cost = preg_split("[:,]", constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CANADAPOST_LETTERMAIL_CAN'));
                $lettermail_service = sprintf("Domestic Lettermail: estimated %d-%d business days", round($this->turnaround_time / 24 + 2), round($this->turnaround_time / 24 + 4)); //factor in turnaround time
                break;
              }
            case 'US':
              {
                $table_cost = preg_split("[:,]", constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CANADAPOST_LETTERMAIL_USA'));
                $lettermail_service = "U.S.A Letter-post, up to 2 weeks";
                break;
              }
            default:
              {
                $table_cost = preg_split("[:,]", constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CANADAPOST_LETTERMAIL_INTL')); //Use overseas rate if not Canada or US
                $lettermail_service = "INTL Letter-post, up to 2 weeks";
              }
          }
    I don't think those preg_split calls will work properly unless they look like this:

Code:
        if ($this->lettermail_available && ($shipping_weight <= $this->lettermail_max_weight))
        {
          /* Select the correct rate table based on destination country */
          switch ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'])
          {
            case 'CA':
              {
                $table_cost = preg_split("/[:,]/", constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CANADAPOST_LETTERMAIL_CAN'));
                $lettermail_service = sprintf("Domestic Lettermail: estimated %d-%d business days", round($this->turnaround_time / 24 + 2), round($this->turnaround_time / 24 + 4)); //factor in turnaround time
                break;
              }
            case 'US':
              {
                $table_cost = preg_split("/[:,]/", constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CANADAPOST_LETTERMAIL_USA'));
                $lettermail_service = "U.S.A Letter-post, up to 2 weeks";
                break;
              }
            default:
              {
                $table_cost = preg_split("/[:,]/", constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_CANADAPOST_LETTERMAIL_INTL')); //Use overseas rate if not Canada or US
                $lettermail_service = "INTL Letter-post, up to 2 weeks";
              }
          }
    The regular expression "/"s are missing.

Or at least, that's what I had to change to finally get the
    lettermail prices to work.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I'm using Zen Cart v1.3.9h and I installed the Canada Post Shipping Module. I've searched this forum for days and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still cannot get the module to update my product listings to allow me to input my product dimensions, which, of course, makes it extremely difficult to get an accurate quote. While I have seen that many people have encountered this error, I haven't yet found a solution. When I installed my SQLPatch, I got the following error message, which may have something to do with this issue:

Failed: 6
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_weight_type because it already exists.
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_dim_type because it already exists.
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_length because it already exists.
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_width because it already exists.
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_height because it already exists.
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_ready_to_ship because it already exists.
    Note: 6 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

Any help or tips to get in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Babyluxe View Post
    Hello,

I'm using Zen Cart v1.3.9h and I installed the Canada Post Shipping Module. I've searched this forum for days and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still cannot get the module to update my product listings to allow me to input my product dimensions, which, of course, makes it extremely difficult to get an accurate quote. While I have seen that many people have encountered this error, I haven't yet found a solution. When I installed my SQLPatch, I got the following error message, which may have something to do with this issue:

Failed: 6
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_weight_type because it already exists.
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_dim_type because it already exists.
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_length because it already exists.
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_width because it already exists.
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_height because it already exists.
    ERROR: Cannot ADD column products_ready_to_ship because it already exists.
    Note: 6 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

Any help or tips to get in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
    Those messages simply confirm that you've done the SQL updates step.
    But if you're not seeing the fields for entering the dimensions in your admin, then that means you've not uploaded the updated PHP files to your server's admin folder structure according to the instructions.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

DrByte, thank you very much!

I uploaded the files in wrong folder, but now that I reinstalled them in the CORRECT folder, it gives me the option of entering dimensions.

Once again, thank you very much!

Plugin Contributions

What file is it that controls Zen Cart's 'Duplicate Product' function?
    Is it admin/includes/modules/copy_to_confirm.php ? I checked the file I have server side with the file in the mod package and they are identical...

After installing this module this function appears not to be working.

This is the error message I get:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '// CANADA POST changes below: 'kgs', ' at line 20
    in:
    [insert into products (products_type, products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_price, products_virtual, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_weight_type, products_dim_type, products_length, products_width, products_height, products_ready_to_ship, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, products_quantity_order_min, products_quantity_order_units, products_priced_by_attribute, product_is_free, product_is_call, products_quantity_mixed, product_is_always_free_shipping, products_qty_box_status, products_quantity_order_max, products_sort_order, products_price_sorter, master_categories_id ) values ('1', '3', '', '', '38.9500', '0', now(), '0001-01-01 00:00:00', '0.9', // CANADA POST changes below: 'kgs', 'cm', '32.00', '20.00', '8.00', '0', '0', '1', '3', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '38.9500', '1')]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

Forgot to add: fresh install of 1.3.9h
    Installed a few other mods, but nothing else touches this file...
    (Stock by Attributes, Image Handler2, Excel Populate, Admin Blue Styles)

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast