Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Canada Post module

Thanks for the reply, i suppose that was a little vague :)
    But it was referring to the last comment, about priority shipping no longer working with sellonline.

Plugin Contributions

So i've been having this problem with the CP module taking a very long time to calculate shipping. I don't see Canada Post fixing this issue any time soon, so I was contemplating going to a flat rate shipping model. Only problem is, I would like to keep lettermail rates since a bunch of my more popular items are rather tiny.
    Now, here's my question....
    Has anyone mucked around with this modules' code to disable the parcel calculations and only calculate the lettermail table rate.
    It all works with calculating those dimensions that fit in the envelopes that you set up on the SellOnline website.

Another thought, are there any other shipping modules that work with item dimensions similar to the CP shipping module?

Plugin Contributions

Just wondering if others are having issues with this module not working. For backup I've reverted to flat rate shipping. If there's an estimated time when a new module will be created, I would not mind pitching in money to help things move along faster.

Plugin Contributions

The Canada Post module is still not returning results for Priority to the USA or Elsewhere. Thankfully it's still producing Xpresspost, Expedited, Tracked Packet and Small Packet rates. It's only a matter of time before SellOnline stops functioning.

A new CP module is still underway with Dr.Byte working on it, if you want to contribute anything to him, just send him a message.

CP is no longer providing support for SellOnline, and is pushing its new REST/SOAP platform. https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/a...execution=e1s1
    So Dr.Byte has had to start a new CP module from scratch instead of simply patching the old module, not to mention having to re-code all the "tetris" functionality of the previous module to have dimensions of items fit properly into defined boxes, have to deal with new stuff like a dispatch date that needs to be defined, among everything else.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having trouble with it returning results altogether. Im getting my server admin to verify if there were changes this Friday but on my configuration side nothing else has changed.

I'll reach out to Dr. Byte and see what's happening with the new module. Hopefully it's finished soon.

Plugin Contributions

The Sellonline servers have been offline now for 2 days. Anybody knows if these will come back?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by oxxyfx View Post
    The Sellonline servers have been offline now for 2 days. Anybody knows if these will come back?
    Seems to be working on my site this morning.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Yes! Set it up by weight

I installed this mod on ZC 1.5.5a... with Ceon Mapping SEO installed. I get shipping quotes, not really accurate but I can work with what shows for now waiting for the new mod... however, there is a glitch, if I have virtual products in my cart only, I don't get a shipping quote which is perfect. If I have only items to be shipped, the quote comes fine. If I add a virtual product to my cart when there is a physical item to ship, the shipping quote changes.

For example, I have a roll of paper in my cart, the quote is 16.26$ but when adding the virtual product I get a quote at 32.12$ when it should remain the same.

I've redone the install twice thinking I might have missed a step but no luck.

phpMyAdmin
    •Version: 4.0.10.14, dernière version stable : 4.4.15.7

Database: MySQL 5.5.49

I should add that I have another site hosted on the same server with ZC 1.5.1 and Ceon and Canada Post and don't have that issue at all there.

Thanks for any input

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marieAA View Post
    I should add that I have another site hosted on the same server with ZC 1.5.1 and Ceon and Canada Post and don't have that issue at all there.
    I imagine the answer is in the differences between your customizations to those sites.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    I imagine the answer is in the differences between your customizations to those sites.
    this is where my confusion stems from... the older one is customized, the new one I'm working on now only had Ceon URI Mapping SEO and Edit Orders... that's it.

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast