Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Canada Post module

I haven't studied the Edit Orders plugin code, but I do know it changes the code for processing shipping quotes and calculating order totals. If that's the primary difference between the sites, then perhaps it's got a bug?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys!

My module is (now) working well, but I encountered a situation: no matter how many choices I select on Canada Post side's (4 available), I only get 2 choices in my Canada Post shipping options in the cart...
    How can I change that? I want them to be all available...

Thanks a lot!

Plugin Contributions

I have searched all over to forum as best as I could but I couldn't find an answer to my problem.

A month ago, my Canada Post shipping module was able to calculate rates instantly and accurately. Then suddenly it stopped working

I have tried to apply the patch from this thread comment #284 https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....-module/page29

I have tried testing this on the most recent v1.5.5a (previously using v1.3.9h) and it doesn't work on both

I have made sure my hosting opened port 30000

I have the IP address for Sell Online (sellonline.canadapost.ca) changed to 198.33.104.28

Is there anything else I am missing that I should try?

www.thelittlestgiftboutique.com is the website if anyone wants to take a look.

Thanks so much

Plugin Contributions

Dr Byte - Does this module work with 155b? Or is there a replacement?

I see some comments about possible/close with incentive, which is available too. We normally have done flat-rate within Canada - 40+/day, but even for comparison, I'd love to have the option for alternate ratings, for our non (close to zero) weight products!

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Is there any chance we can get an update for v1.5.5b? We are upgrading our old site from v.1.3.9h to the latest and we really really need this plugin. Anyone able to get it to work with the new version? I installed it and the estimator doesn't display the Canada Post rates.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by thebeadyeye View Post
    ... Anyone able to get it to work with the new version? I installed it and the estimator doesn't display the Canada Post rates.
    I'm using it (whichever was the last version offered on the plugins page) with 1.5.5b. My understanding from other posts is that 'courier' choice of shipping no longer functions because of changes made by Canada Post. I never used that option so not an issue for me. The estimator works for me as does the shopping cart calculations. I didn't do any customizing for 1.5.5b other than the same merges with zc files that I've made since zc 1.3.7. In addition, the mod plays nice with the new (amazing) One Page Checkout mod.

Also noted from other posts on this forum that Canada Post has new api and hopefully this mod will be updated accordingly, but in the meantime I'm grateful that it continues to work for me.

Plugin Contributions

Never mind, it seems to be working now :).

It might of been Canada Post that was down since it was 1 am on a Sunday. This mod is absolutely necessary for our business, so it's a big relief.

Plugin Contributions

Can I still use Canada Post module after upgrading to 1.5.5b?
    I tried to merge the files manually and everything was simple until I reached

canada_post_shipping_module_1_5_3/admin/includes/modules/copy_to_confirm.php

where there is a merge conflict at line## 86-86 of the vanilla 1.5.5b.
    My install: was Vanilla 1.3.9h, now 1.5.5b, Apache 2.4, PHP 7.0.6, MySQL 5.5.8 64b, Windows 7 64b, 8GB RAM, i3 3.3gHz
    Modules: [Payment=Paypal] [Shipping=Canada Post 1.5.3 merged] [nonCAPTCHA]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by one tall man View Post
    Can I still use Canada Post module after upgrading to 1.5.5b?...
    canada_post_shipping_module_1_5_3/admin/includes/modules/copy_to_confirm.php...
    Here is my copy of my merged admin/incl/mod/copy_to_confirm: (I'm using zc 1.5.5d but the vanilla file is same as 1.5.5b).

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * @package admin
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2016 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: Author: DrByte  Thu Jul 16 20:18:12 2015 -0400 Modified in v1.5.5 $
     */
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
      die('Illegal Access');
    }
            if (isset($_POST['products_id']) && isset($_POST['categories_id'])) {
              $products_id = zen_db_prepare_input($_POST['products_id']);
              $categories_id = zen_db_prepare_input($_POST['categories_id']);

// Copy attributes to duplicate product
              $products_id_from=$products_id;

if ($_POST['copy_as'] == 'link') {
                if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {
                  $check = $db->Execute("select count(*) as total
                                         from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . "
                                         where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'
                                         and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
                  if ($check->fields['total'] < '1') {
                    $db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . "
                                              (products_id, categories_id)
                                  values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

zen_record_admin_activity('Product ' . (int)$products_id . ' copied as link to category ' . (int)$categories_id . ' via admin console.', 'info');
                  }
                } else {
                  $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');
                }
              } elseif ($_POST['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {
                $old_products_id = (int)$products_id;
    // CANADA POST changes below:
                $product = $db->Execute("select products_type, products_quantity, products_model, products_image,
                                                products_price, products_virtual, products_date_available, products_weight,
                                                 products_weight_type, products_dim_type, products_length, products_width, products_height, 
                                                products_ready_to_ship,
                                                products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id,
                                                products_quantity_order_min, products_quantity_order_units, products_priced_by_attribute,
                                                product_is_free, product_is_call, products_quantity_mixed,
                                                product_is_always_free_shipping, products_qty_box_status, products_quantity_order_max, products_sort_order,
                                                products_price_sorter, master_categories_id
                                         from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . "
                                         where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

// fix Product copy from if Unit is 0
                if ($product->fields['products_quantity_order_units'] == 0) {
                  $sql = "UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_quantity_order_units = 1 WHERE products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'";
                  $results = $db->Execute($sql);
                }
                // fix Product copy from if Minimum is 0
                if ($product->fields['products_quantity_order_min'] == 0) {
                  $sql = "UPDATE " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " SET products_quantity_order_min = 1 WHERE products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'";
                  $results = $db->Execute($sql);
                }

$tmp_value = zen_db_input($product->fields['products_quantity']);
                $products_quantity = (!zen_not_null($tmp_value) || $tmp_value=='' || $tmp_value == 0) ? 0 : $tmp_value;
                $tmp_value = zen_db_input($product->fields['products_price']);
                $products_price = (!zen_not_null($tmp_value) || $tmp_value=='' || $tmp_value == 0) ? 0 : $tmp_value;
                $tmp_value = zen_db_input($product->fields['products_weight']);
                $products_weight = (!zen_not_null($tmp_value) || $tmp_value=='' || $tmp_value == 0) ? 0 : $tmp_value;

$db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . "
                                          (products_type, products_quantity, products_model, products_image,
                                           products_price, products_virtual, products_date_added, products_date_available,
                                           products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id,
                                           manufacturers_id,
                                           products_weight_type, products_dim_type, products_length, products_width,
                                           products_height, 
                                           products_ready_to_ship, 
                                           products_quantity_order_min, products_quantity_order_units, products_priced_by_attribute,
                                           product_is_free, product_is_call, products_quantity_mixed,
                                           product_is_always_free_shipping, products_qty_box_status, products_quantity_order_max, products_sort_order,
                                           products_price_sorter, master_categories_id
                                           )
                              values ('" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_type']) . "',
                                      '" . $products_quantity . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_model']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_image']) . "',
                                      '" . $products_price . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_virtual']) . "',
                                      now(),
                                      " . (zen_not_null(zen_db_input($product->fields['products_date_available'])) ? "'" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_date_available']) . "'" : 'null') . ",
                                      '" . $products_weight . "', '0',
                                      '" . (int)$product->fields['products_tax_class_id'] . "',
                                      '" . (int)$product->fields['manufacturers_id'] . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input(($product->fields['products_quantity_order_min'] == 0 ? 1 : $product->fields['products_quantity_order_min'])) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input(($product->fields['products_quantity_order_units'] == 0 ? 1 : $product->fields['products_quantity_order_units'])) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_length']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_width']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_height']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_ready_to_ship']) . "', 
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_quantity_order_min']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_quantity_order_units']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_priced_by_attribute']) . "',
                                      '" . (int)$product->fields['product_is_free'] . "',
                                      '" . (int)$product->fields['product_is_call'] . "',
                                      '" . (int)$product->fields['products_quantity_mixed'] . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['product_is_always_free_shipping']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_qty_box_status']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_quantity_order_max']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_sort_order']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($product->fields['products_price_sorter']) . "',
                                      '" . zen_db_input($categories_id) .
                                      "')");

$dup_products_id = $db->Insert_ID();

$description = $db->Execute("select language_id, products_name, products_description,
                                                                 products_url
                                             from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . "
                                             where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
                while (!$description->EOF) {
                  $db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . "
                                            (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description,
                                             products_url, products_viewed)
                                values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "',
                                        '" . (int)$description->fields['language_id'] . "',
                                        '" . zen_db_input($description->fields['products_name']) . "',
                                        '" . zen_db_input($description->fields['products_description']) . "',
                                        '" . zen_db_input($description->fields['products_url']) . "', '0')");
                  $description->MoveNext();
                }

$db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . "
                              (products_id, categories_id)
                              values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");
                $products_id = $dup_products_id;

// FIX HERE
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // Copy attributes to duplicate product
    // moved above            $products_id_from=zen_db_input($products_id);
                $products_id_to= $dup_products_id;
                $products_id = $dup_products_id;

if ( $_POST['copy_attributes']=='copy_attributes_yes' and $_POST['copy_as'] == 'duplicate' ) {
      // $products_id_to= $copy_to_products_id;
      // $products_id_from = $pID;
    //            $copy_attributes_delete_first='1';
    //            $copy_attributes_duplicates_skipped='1';
    //            $copy_attributes_duplicates_overwrite='0';

if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {
                  $copy_attributes_include_downloads='1';
                  $copy_attributes_include_filename='1';
                } else {
                  $copy_attributes_include_downloads='0';
                  $copy_attributes_include_filename='0';
                }

zen_copy_products_attributes($products_id_from, $products_id_to);
    }
    // EOF: Attributes Copy on non-linked
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// copy product discounts to duplicate
                if ($_POST['copy_discounts'] == 'copy_discounts_yes') {
                  zen_copy_discounts_to_product($old_products_id, (int)$dup_products_id);
                }

zen_record_admin_activity('Product ' . (int)$old_products_id . ' duplicated as product ' . (int)$dup_products_id . ' via admin console.', 'info');
              }

// reset products_price_sorter for searches etc.
              zen_update_products_price_sorter($products_id);

}
            zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id . (isset($_GET['page']) ? '&page=' . $_GET['page'] : '')));

Plugin Contributions

My lone client using this had a shipping charge come back $10 more than it should be. I checked everything - the weight of the shipment, addresses etc. Using the online tool returns the correct amount but the customer got overcharged in Zen Cart. Has anyone else seen this happen?

Can someone point me to information about API changes? I need to be aware of upcoming problems before they hit.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast