Default Payment modules for E-Gold & Pecunix?

Does any one know where to find payment modules or information on how to write/integrate E-Gold and Pecunix as payment options into Zen Cart? I have researched this on Google and people say they have it but no one points to where other people can learn to do it.

Default Re: Payment modules for E-Gold & Pecunix

Wow, 17 months later and still not one single reply. For such a heavily trafficked forum I would have expected at least some help or replies. No one else is interested in digital gold currencies?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment modules for E-Gold & Pecunix?

Searching the forums for e-gold, there have been some inquiries, and even a module (horribly insecure, I guess).

Looking at both websites, I guess I don't understand the point to a gold-backed payment process.

I'm thinking most Zenners would prefer to have their payments processed by a company they've heard of.

Backed by paper currency that declines in value each and every day? Seems almost pointless. Whereas gold would yield a better profit line every time. I guess when all that paper money declines in value even more people might take another look at gold.

Personally, I'd love to go back to the gold standard. I'd rather have my paper money backed by a physical object rather then backed by debt, which is all paper money really is.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by iastaff View Post
    Ba

Personally, I'd love to go back to the gold standard. I'd rather have my paper money backed by a physical object rather then backed by debt, which is all paper money really is.
    Me, too. No argument at all. I guess my point was that processing your ecommerce payments through a little oasis of, really, make-believe gold backing in a world that runs on fiat currency is mostly just a feel-good sort of gesture. Sooner or later you have to turn your e-gold back into real money (inflated or not) to buy stuff.

True, but its a higher value when you turn it over. Watching CNBC right now, gold just went up again today.