Page 78 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Hi Andrew

I'm still not able to work with the mod...

Sorry, english is not my main language... and I really don't know what to do...

in your last reply, you refer me to a zip, but I install the mod with that zip... and is not work...

after all, I notice that I can asign my customers the points manually... ok... no problem... but... when I go to:

Customers/Reward Points

I only can see my first 40 customers... I can't go to the next page, and if I make a search I get an error:

----
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND status=0 ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 12' at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT rewards_id, orders_id, date, reward_points, status FROM zen_reward_status_track WHERE customers_id= AND status=0 ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 12;]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    ----

ok, you said run the update.sql
    I try... and get this message:

23 statements processed.

ERROR: Cannot create table reward_master because it already exists

ERROR: Cannot create table reward_master because it already exists

ERROR: Cannot create table reward_customer_points because it already exists

ERROR: Cannot create table reward_status_track because it already exists

Note: 3 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

and the problem with the search and try to edit it... continue...
    can you please help me?

I really want this mod working properly...

thanks in advance...
    URL: http://www.littledreamswarehouse.com/shop
    Zen Version: 1.3.89h
    Zen Template: orange modified

Plugin Contributions

I've installed this mod and it seems to work okay when I test it. If I make a dummy purchase the points appear as pending and then change to earned when I mark the product as delivered.

When a real customer makes a purchase however, no points are credited to them and I have to do this manually.

Very puzzling, any idea why this is happening please?

Plugin Contributions

The way my reward program works is that the points are pending until I actually make a change in the status of the order. ie. Shipped etc. Then the program deposits the points into the cutomer earned status.

Also, there is a setting in the Admin>Reward Points>

Reward Point Sunrise Period - Set to 1

If you set this to 1, all pending points are automatically deposited into customer account after 1 day. I find this helpful especially if I do not ship for 2 or 3 days.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you, Sincerely, MagicMan

Plugin Contributions

The problem is that the reward points don't even appear as 'pending' when a customer makes a purchase. Eveything else seems okay - the points are noted on the order confirmation but they just don't appear in admin.

I've realised that the problem occurs with the Nochex and Paypal modules. If I make a test purchase using a cheque/check option, the points do appear, but not with the other two options.

Plugin Contributions

Default Reward Points Module - Support

Hi,

I posted this question earlier in a new thread of my own but I got no replies because I think I was supposed to put it in the support thread, so I'm posting it in this support thread now.

Please help.

I added the reward points full suite module and I'm getting an error message when I go to the reward points configuration.

This is the message:

Warning: call_user_func(UseRewardPointStateFunction) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/content/t/h/3/th3who/html/shop/myadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1544

Can somebody please help me figure out a solution to this error. I'm sure it's something simple but I am new to this stuff and have no idea what to do.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jordn

Plugin Contributions

HI,

I installed the latest reward points module but i seem to get this problem on the customers/ reward points section:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'REWARD_POINTS_CUSTOMER_LIMIT' at line 1
    in:
    [select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_group_pricing, r.pending_points, r.reward_points, gp.group_name, rm.redeem_ratio from customers as c LEFT JOIN (reward_customer_points as r) ON (r.customers_id=c.customers_id) LEFT JOIN(group_pricing as gp) ON (gp.group_id=c.customers_group_pricing) LEFT JOIN(reward_master as rm) ON ((c.customers_group_pricing!=0 AND rm.scope=3 AND rm.scope_id=c.customers_group_pricing) OR (c.customers_group_pricing=0 AND rm.scope=0 AND rm.scope_id=0)) WHERE c.customers_lastname LIKE 'A%' ORDER BY c.customers_lastname LIMIT REWARD_POINTS_CUSTOMER_LIMIT;]

If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

no customers appear in this section.

my site is running Database: MySQL 5.0.67-community-log
    PHP Version: 5.2.6 (Zend: 2.2.0)

I run the update.sql but no luck.
    any suggestions?

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I installed the Reward Points module, and when I turn it on in the Order Total configuration, I get the following error:

1062 Duplicate entry 'SEO_URLS_VERSION' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Seo Url\'s Installed Version', 'SEO_URLS_VERSION', '3.0.0-beta1', '', '60', '0', now())]

I do have the SEO URLS installed, so I'm guessing it's a conflict with that. I've gotten a similar error with another module, which I just decided not to use, but I cannot recall what that was.

Also, when I turn on my Sideboxes (right side), they don't display, AND nothing below them displays either...

Anyone know how to cure these errors, so that I can use this module?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rcrosier View Post
    Hi,

I installed the Reward Points module, and when I turn it on in the Order Total configuration, I get the following error:

1062 Duplicate entry 'SEO_URLS_VERSION' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) VALUES ('Seo Url\'s Installed Version', 'SEO_URLS_VERSION', '3.0.0-beta1', '', '60', '0', now())]

I do have the SEO URLS installed, so I'm guessing it's a conflict with that. I've gotten a similar error with another module, which I just decided not to use, but I cannot recall what that was.

Also, when I turn on my Sideboxes (right side), they don't display, AND nothing below them displays either...

Anyone know how to cure these errors, so that I can use this module?

Thanks.
    That's not the Reward Points Mod, that's a problem with the SEO mod. 'SEO_URLS_VERSION' is not a RP field,
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    That's not the Reward Points Mod, that's a problem with the SEO mod. 'SEO_URLS_VERSION' is not a RP field,
    Thanks, I'm aware that "SEO_URLS..." is not a RP field, but looking to see if anyone has solved this, or knows what's causing it.

I have many add-ons installed with SEO URLs, but this is one of the few that does not work with it. I was hoping to find someone who knew how to fix it.

Since my post, I have installed the "Store Credit and Rewards" module, which seems to work fine with the Ultimate SEO URL's.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rcrosier View Post
    Thanks, I'm aware that "SEO_URLS..." is not a RP field, but looking to see if anyone has solved this, or knows what's causing it.

I have many add-ons installed with SEO URLs, but this is one of the few that does not work with it. I was hoping to find someone who knew how to fix it.

Since my post, I have installed the "Store Credit and Rewards" module, which seems to work fine with the Ultimate SEO URL's.
    There is nothing in RP which conflicts with Ultimate SEO- Have you tried asking in that thread?
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com