Page 197 of 248 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Crazy me just cleaned out cookies and cache and it's gone.

Plugin Contributions

I have read through a large portion of this thread but am not seeing an answer!

Curious how can I make the points into a dollar value...I am using this mod in a different way and it works perfectly, I just want the points to be reflected as dollar values in both the admin and for the customer.

Thanks so much!!!!

Jill
    Jill || I Love Zen Cart Templates || 2 Dogs Design
    I Love To Help But Let's Keep It Public Please To Help Others!

Plugin Contributions

Firstly, thanks for a great mod!

Secondly, I installed this on zc v1.5.0 and all seems to be working so far and is just what I wanted for my site, though I have one question:

With the new account bonus points set to pending, at which stage does it constitute a 'successful order' and is there any way to configure which point of the order status I want it set to?

Basically, I have added 'dispatched' as a status and would like this to be the point where the new member bonus points change to 'earned' as I don't use the 'delivered' status as the customer would already know that before I do (if I do).

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can offer

Plugin Contributions

UPDATE: After several test orders the new account bonus points are just not changing from pending to earned regardless of status so if anyone can please shed any light as to how to specify the order status it would automatically change at (or mirror the standard point status tracking), it would be sincerely appreciated.

(I don't really want to just put them straight to earned as I want it as an extra incentive for people to buy)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jill8026 View Post
    I have read through a large portion of this thread but am not seeing an answer!

Curious how can I make the points into a dollar value...I am using this mod in a different way and it works perfectly, I just want the points to be reflected as dollar values in both the admin and for the customer.

Thanks so much!!!!

Jill
    Maybe someone else can answer this for you.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie76 View Post
    UPDATE: After several test orders the new account bonus points are just not changing from pending to earned regardless of status so if anyone can please shed any light as to how to specify the order status it would automatically change at (or mirror the standard point status tracking), it would be sincerely appreciated.

(I don't really want to just put them straight to earned as I want it as an extra incentive for people to buy)
    When you update or change the status of the order from pending to update or from pending to shipped the Reward Points will automatically change from pending to earned. This is how it is suppose to work. If yours is not transferring when you change the status of the order then there is something wrong on your end. Check your files to make sure the module installed correctly.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 25 Feb 2012 at 05:50 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Go to Configuration > Reward Points > Reward Point Status Track and click Edit. From the "Select Mode" drop-down box select Advanced and use the radio buttons to define whether points will be Pending, Earned or Ignore for each order status. This gives you the flexibility required to change the points status as you wish.

Good luck and hope that this will solve your problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    When you update or change the status of the order from pending to update or from pending to shipped the Reward Points will automatically change from pending to earned. This is how it is suppose to work. If yours is not transferring when you change the status of the order then there is something wrong on your end. Check your files to make sure the module installed correctly.
    Hi, thanks for the reply, it is updating the points earned from the product purchased without a problem, however it isn't updating the 'Set New Account Reward Points - 100 points added to pending' to earned

The rest of the module is working fine, which file would or could be causing this and I will try looking at it or overwriting it then trying again, but this is what I get after completing (and updating) an order under 'Customer Reward Point Admin', which as you can see is updating the purchase points but not the ones for the new account:

5 account test 100 10 --none-- 0.0100 Edit Delete

Quote Originally Posted by Athens Collectibles View Post
    Go to Configuration > Reward Points > Reward Point Status Track and click Edit. From the "Select Mode" drop-down box select Advanced and use the radio buttons to define whether points will be Pending, Earned or Ignore for each order status. This gives you the flexibility required to change the points status as you wish.

Good luck and hope that this will solve your problem.
    Hi,

Thanks for your response, however I do have it set in advanced mode to change from pending on 'dispatched', and as above, purchase points are working perfectly fine, it's the ones from the new account bonus which are not, here is how I have it set up:

Reward Point Status Track Pend: [Pending, Processing] Earn: [Dispatched]

So baffling me a little as it seems the new account status update is separate from the purchase status update regarding this mod (or this version), or as countrycharm suggested something may have gone wrong during install, in which case, would running uninstall.sql, re-uploading th files (and overwriting), then re-running install.sql fix it?

Also, when deleting an order the associated points remain on the account, is there any way to automate removal or does it have to be done manually?
    Last edited by Newbie76; 25 Feb 2012 at 03:59 PM.

Plugin Contributions

The "Set New Account Reward Points" can be set to award 300 points to earned or to pending according to your selection from the drop-down box next to the number of points (300). If what you want is to award 300 pending points which will change to earned when the first order is paid, I'm afraid that this can not be done.

As for deleted orders, yes, the points remain in the account. But why would you delete an order unless it's a test order in which case you can delete the points manually? If you want to remove the points for a cancelled order, you can create a new order status for "Cancelled" and set the points to be transferred from Earned to Pending when the order status changes to Cancelled. Of course you will again have to delete the points manually as the mod doesn't do it.

I hope that I haven't confused you.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, thanks for the reply, it is updating the points earned from the product purchased without a problem, however it isn't updating the 'Set New Account Reward Points - 100 points added to pending' to earned

The rest of the module is working fine, which file would or could be causing this and I will try looking at it or overwriting it then trying again, but this is what I get after completing (and updating) an order under 'Customer Reward Point Admin', which as you can see is updating the purchase points but not the ones for the new account:

5 account test 100 10 --none-- 0.0100 Edit Delete

Hi,

Thanks for your response, however I do have it set in advanced mode to change from pending on 'dispatched', and as above, purchase points are working perfectly fine, it's the ones from the new account bonus which are not, here is how I have it set up:

Reward Point Status Track Pend: [Pending, Processing] Earn: [Dispatched]

So baffling me a little as it seems the new account status update is separate from the purchase status update regarding this mod (or this version), or as countrycharm suggested something may have gone wrong during install, in which case, would running uninstall.sql, re-uploading th files (and overwriting), then re-running install.sql fix it?

Also, when deleting an order the associated points remain on the account, is there any way to automate removal or does it have to be done manually?
    So to understand what you are saying when a customer signs up for an account on your site you are giving them 100 Reward Points but they are not transferring from pending to earned correct.? I have tested this on my site v1.5.0 and it works like it should. Maybe uploading the admin files again will solve the problem you are having. Make sure you check the files to make sure the right filesize uploads correct to your server. Different file sizes will cause problems. Check to make sure the admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/reward_points_functions.php uploaded correct. I would make sure I have the latest update of Reward Points then upload all admin files again to be on the safe side.