Page 216 of 248 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

help question What triggers sunrise check & what triggers change of pending point's date

I have been using this mod for almost a year, so far so good, except a glitch I have noticed:

btw: I am still on 1.3.9h and reward point v1.40a (downloaded at omnicia.com)

I use sunrise period (eg 30 days) to make all pending points to earned.
    Problem is, sometimes (not all the time), in customer > Reward Points , occasionally when I check WHY some customers still have pending points even their orders were much older than the sunrise period - I am seeing orders that made 2 months ago, its reward points are still pending.

Then I checked their "Pending Reward Points" table, the date is no longer the order's date. I am not sure what trigger to change that date, but, it seems, that pending points is stuck there because the date was somehow changed and that date is now within the sunrise period.

My question:
    1. what to trigger the sunrise check? is it when admin login at backend? or when customer login at frontend? or when any page at the store is loaded?
    2. what trigger the change of the date in "Pending Reward Points" table of each customer?

Thanks.
    Last edited by zekin; 13 Dec 2012 at 05:37 AM. Reason: changed more descriptive title

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What triggers sunrise check & what triggers change of pending point's date

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone else had this problem with installing the Rewards Programme?

When it was installed, after logging in as a user, all of the product pages disappeared, and we could not retrieve the home page. after logging out, it all came back to normal.

Any suggestions?

thanks

BMBoonie

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What triggers sunrise check & what triggers change of pending point's date

Quote Originally Posted by Bmboonie View Post
    Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone else had this problem with installing the Rewards Programme?

When it was installed, after logging in as a user, all of the product pages disappeared, and we could not retrieve the home page. after logging out, it all came back to normal.

Any suggestions?

thanks

BMBoonie
    I already anwered this in the PM you sent me.

All I can say is you didn't install the module right. Go back and check to make sure the admin and the custom folder names are change to the folder name you are using. If you install the module right there shouldn't be any errors.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I have installed the rewards module and enabled it on the layout boxes controller. It is showing on my page fine and I have tested it through the checkout.

However, for some reason I cant seem to access this from my admin side:

6.) You can edit Global/Category/Product reward points using Admin->Catalog->Reward Points

7.) You can change the Reward Point configurations using Admin->Configuration->Reward Points

8.) You can set global and group Reward Point redeem ratios using Admin->Customer->Group Reward Redeem

9.) You can set and change earned and pending points for each customer using Admin->Customer->Reward Points

. Why can I not see these menus or edit the points ratios? Did I miss a file somewhere in the installation?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Same problem as Curlydan - I can't seem to access those options, they are missing from the Admin section. I've uploaded the files with proper 'CUSTOM' names for my folders and stuff, but a lot of missing bits - and if I try to install the Discounts module I get nothing - the sidebar that allows you to edit the options doesn't show up.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Actually, never mind, I've reloaded everything from both the 'upgrade' options and the 'full install' again afterwards and it works now. Think I must have missed a folder or file somewhere, somehow.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by curlydan View Post
    Hello,

I have installed the rewards module and enabled it on the layout boxes controller. It is showing on my page fine and I have tested it through the checkout.

However, for some reason I cant seem to access this from my admin side:

6.) You can edit Global/Category/Product reward points using Admin->Catalog->Reward Points

7.) You can change the Reward Point configurations using Admin->Configuration->Reward Points

8.) You can set global and group Reward Point redeem ratios using Admin->Customer->Group Reward Redeem

9.) You can set and change earned and pending points for each customer using Admin->Customer->Reward Points

. Why can I not see these menus or edit the points ratios? Did I miss a file somewhere in the installation?

Thanks

You have missed a folder or file somewhere. Go back and recheck that all files and folders were uploaded correctly, making sure you have renamed them to your custom folder name.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 19 Dec 2012 at 07:02 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    You have missed a folder or file somewhere. Go back and recheck that all files and folders were uploaded correctly, making sure you have renamed them to your custom folder name.
    Ok well I still havent been able to solve my problem. I have uninstalled all files and reinstalled them. I have access to

4.) Switch on the 'Shopping Cart with Rewards' sidebox using Admin->Tools->Layout Box Controller

4.1.) There is also a "Reward Points" sidebox which displays points in cart and points earned (if logged in)

5.) Install the Reward Point Order Total module using Admin->Modules->Order Total

5.1.) There is also a "Reward Points earned" module which displays the points earned at checkout

However, I still dont have access to any new categories from the admin drop down menus. Such as:

Perhaps it is because I skipped this step? What does this step do/ how can I do this step?

3.2) If you use table prefixes in ZenCart you will need to manually rename 2 Reward Point Mod tables:

3.2.1.1 Rename 'yourprefix_reward_product_points' to 'yourprefix_reward_master'

3.2.1.2) Rename 'yourprefix_reward_point_history' to 'yourprefix_reward_status_track'

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by curlydan View Post
    Ok well I still havent been able to solve my problem. I have uninstalled all files and reinstalled them. I have access to

4.) Switch on the 'Shopping Cart with Rewards' sidebox using Admin->Tools->Layout Box Controller

4.1.) There is also a "Reward Points" sidebox which displays points in cart and points earned (if logged in)

5.) Install the Reward Point Order Total module using Admin->Modules->Order Total

5.1.) There is also a "Reward Points earned" module which displays the points earned at checkout

However, I still dont have access to any new categories from the admin drop down menus. Such as:

Perhaps it is because I skipped this step? What does this step do/ how can I do this step?

3.2) If you use table prefixes in ZenCart you will need to manually rename 2 Reward Point Mod tables:

3.2.1.1 Rename 'yourprefix_reward_product_points' to 'yourprefix_reward_master'

3.2.1.2) Rename 'yourprefix_reward_point_history' to 'yourprefix_reward_status_track'
    Sounds like you didn't Install the new.sql statement in your admin/tools/SQL Patches. You need to open the new.sql statement up in note pad and copy the contents and place it in Admin - Tools - Install SQL Patches

If you have already done that you need to run the uninstall.sql statement and then re-run the new.sql statement again.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 20 Dec 2012 at 07:13 PM.

Plugin Contributions

@Curlydan - I found some files in the 'upgrade' section that didn't seem to be in the full installation section, try uploading the upgrade as well as making sure you have uploaded all the folders in 'full installation', including 'includes'. The bit you're asking about refers to the database you use. If you have specified during the creation of your zen cart shop that your database has prefixes for the tables eg 'curlydan' so that instead of 'customer_addresses" your DB has the table 'curlydan_customer_addresses', then you have to deal with that. Sounds like you didn't use prefixes, so it won't be that. Try uploading everything like I did, making sure you have changed the names of the 'custom' folders to the name for your template. It will all magically appear. Did for me, anyway.