Page 171 of 248 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailman View Post
    I need all Reward Points to be posted automatically as Earned, without having order status changes, etc.
    We will redeem the points off-line in a different manner. Using the Advanced/Order Status in the Admin doesn't change anything. All points still go to Pending and I must manually change them to Earned in Admin/Customers/Reward Points.

I have messed with some of the functions, but only succeeded in crashing it. Is there a place where a few lines of code will put all points in the cart automatically to Earned?
    If you set the Sunrise Period to 0 this should do it.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

The sunrise period is set to 0 and all selections in Admin/Advanced Order Status are set to "Earned", but I still must either change the order status or manually change them to Earned in Customers/Reward Points.

I was hoping there was a change to a couple of lines in one of the PHP pages that might write them all to Earned in the db.

Thanks for the response, and Happy New Year!

The other side where the grass IS greener
    Plugin Contributions

The sunrise period is set to 0 and all selections in Admin/Advanced Order Status are set to "Earned", but I still must either change the order status or manually change them to Earned in Customers/Reward Points.

I was hoping there was a change to a couple of lines in one of the PHP pages that might write them all to Earned in the db.

if you go to "Your Admin->Configuration->Reward Points->Reward Point Status Track" set this to Advanced mode and set all dots to earned.
    this will fix your problem.

Plugin Contributions

There should be no lines to change as that functionality is already built in. What version of the mod are you using?
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Hem:

I am using RW Version 1.40. The sunrise period is set to 0 and all the radio buttons in Status Track are set to Earned. It is probably a conflict with the Super Orders mod. But in my case, we don't want to use "Pending" for any reason, and all redeeming and subtraction of points from accounts will be done manually thru the Admin. The ability to redeed points on-line is disabled, and no money values are shown for the points. Points are points and can only be redeemed for one certain category, whose prices are modified "free" items. When a Reward Item is added to the cart, we will check the point values and redeem and subtract from the total in the customer account if he has enough points.

Everything works fine, but the accumulated points are set to the DB as "Pending" and I have to go in and either change the order status to anything or move them in the Customers/Reward Points in the Admin. All I would ask is that the points are written to Earned automatically when the order is placed, like the 100 points we give for New Accounts. That works fine. I have tried repeatedly to mimic that function, but only succeeded in crashing it.

Plugin Contributions

Hem:

I am using RW Version 1.40. The sunrise period is set to 0 and all the radio buttons in Status Track are set to Earned. It is probably a conflict with the Super Orders mod. But in my case, we don't want to use "Pending" for any reason, and all redeeming and subtraction of points from accounts will be done manually thru the Admin. The ability to redeed points on-line is disabled, and no money values are shown for the points. Points are points and can only be redeemed for one certain category, whose prices are modified "free" items. When a Reward Item is added to the cart, we will check the point values and redeem and subtract from the total in the customer account if he has enough points.

Everything works fine, but the accumulated points are set to the DB as "Pending" and I have to go in and either change the order status to anything or move them in the Customers/Reward Points in the Admin. All I would ask is that the points are written to Earned automatically when the order is placed, like the 100 points we give for New Accounts. That works fine. I have tried repeatedly to mimic that function, but only succeeded in crashing it.
    Ah, that makes sense. There is a new version of Super Orders being released that should sort this out.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

For a quick fix- try this:

Edit includes/classes/observers/class.reward_points.php:

On line 94, add the following:

PHP Code:
    $status=STATUS_PROCESSED
    This should do what you are looking for. The other options will work but require someone to log into Admin before they are transferred.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    For a quick fix- try this:

Edit includes/classes/observers/class.reward_points.php:

On line 94, add the following:

PHP Code:
    $status=STATUS_PROCESSED
    This should do what you are looking for. The other options will work but require someone to log into Admin before they are transferred.
    Andrew:

I hate to be a particular pain, but I have tried this: (line 94 is a blank line in Notepad++)

if(REWARD_POINTS_ALLOW_TOTAL=='0')
    $status=($order->info['subtotal']>0?STATUS_PENDING:STATUS_PROCESSED);
    else
    $status=($order->info['total']>0?STATUS_PENDING:STATUS_PROCESSED);
    $status=STATUS_PROCESSED;
    if($status==STATUS_PENDING) // Place reward points into pending if awaiting payment/status change
    $sql="INSERT INTO ".TABLE_REWARD_CUSTOMER_POINTS." SET customers_id='".$customer_id."', pending_points='".$reward_points."' ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE pending_points=pending_points+".$reward_points.";";
    else // Reward points and or coupons have covered the price of the purchase- place into processed
    $sql="INSERT INTO ".TABLE_REWARD_CUSTOMER_POINTS." SET customers_id='".$customer_id."', reward_points='".$reward_points."' ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE reward_points=reward_points+".$reward_points.";";
    $db->Execute($sql);

It still puts the points into Pending. I tried a few permutations of the surrounding code to try to get it to write the points as Earned in the db no matter whether they were Pending or Earned, but it either didn't do anything different or crashed. Possible line numbering difference between our editors...... So close to success, but no cigar......

Plugin Contributions

Is there a known conflict between Rewards Points and Gift Certificates?

When a customer uses a Gift Certificate to pay a part of the total and then applies Reward Points for the balance the reward points are entered as a wrong number

example...
    total due is $55.17
    pay with Gift Cert $51.00
    pay with Reward Points $4.17

The balance should be zero but this is what happens on step 3 of checkout....

Sub-Total: $42.00
    FedEx Ground (FedEx Ground® ):$9.70
    CA TAX 8.25%: $3.47

Gift Certificates: -$51.00
    Value of Redeemed Reward Points: -$-46.83

Total: $51.00

Reward Points earned: 48

When the customer realized this was not correct he went ahead and paid the wrong amount with his credit card to complete the purchase. BUT the credit card was not actually charged and the order came through as if it were paid.

How can I fix this? I'm using zc138a and rp140a
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

hi all

i want to know whether it is possible to redeem reward points for a particular category??

thanks