Page 102 of 248 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

OUCH Please ignore my post. So typical spend an hour looking for an error, ask the question and then find the answer 5 minutes later....

BTW. I missed some files from the CUSTOM directory.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmodel View Post
    Ok, so just to clarify, if you have renamed your admin folder, the reward points module will not work for your store?
    No, it will work but you will need to copy over all the files in the /admin/ folder in the zip to your renamed admin folder.

RPD is just a testing tool to make sure all the files are copied correctly and the sql has been installed. I'll make a change to it today to test for the /admin/ folder and prompt for a different name if not found.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    No, it will work but you will need to copy over all the files in the /admin/ folder in the zip to your renamed admin folder.

RPD is just a testing tool to make sure all the files are copied correctly and the sql has been installed. I'll make a change to it today to test for the /admin/ folder and prompt for a different name if not found.
    I've updated the RPD- If you download the new version (same URL) it will prompt you for an alternative admin folder name if /admin/ cannot be found.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

When customers use discount coupon and reward points together, the reward points are based on the subtotal.
    Is there a way to reward subtotal minus discount only, say 190?

$200.00Sub-Total:

$5.00Flat Rate (Best Way):

-$10.00Discount Coupon: A001002 :

$195.00Total:

200Reward Points earned:

Plugin Contributions

Besides the module can only act as a cashback to customers not a bonus point to reddem some of the itmes in store?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by littlehawk View Post
    When customers use discount coupon and reward points together, the reward points are based on the subtotal.
    Is there a way to reward subtotal minus discount only, say 190?

$200.00Sub-Total:

$5.00Flat Rate (Best Way):

-$10.00Discount Coupon: A001002 :

$195.00Total:

200Reward Points earned:
    I am updating the Reward Point award to take in to account its sort order in the order totals- That will give you better control of removal of Reward Points due to items like coupons and gift vouchers.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehawk View Post
    Besides the module can only act as a cashback to customers not a bonus point to reddem some of the itmes in store?
    It's on the wish list.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post

Cool, thanks. I did copy all the files over the first time, but it still didn't install correctly - there was nothing in the Admin/Modules panel to install, although the RPD stuff did show up in the other areas on my Admin panel.

However, I didn't install that SQL patch; maybe that was the problem? I assume that to install the SQL patch, you first copy-paste or upload the SQL install file in the Admin panel, then you do the same with the patch?

I will try your updated version. Thanks for all the time you spend improving this product.

I've reinstalled the rpm, and everything appeared to go smoothly. Except that, again, in my Admin/Modules/Order Total panel, there is no option to install rpm in there as per these instructions:

5. Install the Reward Point Order Total module using Admin->Modules->Order Total

Is it okay to ignore this step since it's not appearing in my Admin panel?

All the files should have been copied over correctly.

Ok, sorry to post AGAIN, but I really want to get this mod working. (Normally I am better at installing these things.)

The earned points show up as they should in the customer's account, but there is no cash value of the points; and as a result they are not available for redemption at checkout.

I have the settings at the default value of Global Reward Point 1.0 and global points ratio .01. But no amount of changing the global points ratio (i.e. redeem ratio?) gives the customer's points any cash value.

I'm using 1-26a, downloaded from the Zencart downloads area. I did not unzip or install the admin/sql patch; don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks!

Never mind - i had a problem w/ one of my files in my Order Total folder - not related to rpm. You can actually delete some of my other posts if you want. I will repost if I have another problem later on. Sorry to clutter up the forum.