Page 110 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

We loaded this a few months ago with very high hopes. It, as everyone knows, does not automatically post points to Paypal IPN transactions. I have had to go in and manually update. I was not pleased, but it was workable and at least I could keep what I advertised.

However, at some point the mod has failed at a higher level. Now when a customer goes to redeem points, no matter how many they have in the bank they can only select $1. It is a default. Here is an snap from the cart:

You may click to redeem any collected Reward Points. Your redeemed points will be applied to the total and reflected in your cart after to click continue.

Current Reward Points:
    5500 points earned

Maximum allowed to redeem:
    100% points maximum

Value of Redeemed Reward Points:
    $1.00

As you can see, although I have 5500 points, I can only redeem $1.00. My ratio of earned is .01 for every point. I should be able to redeem anywhere up to $55.00.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I have the value set to redeem 100% of their points. I am wondering if there is a setting I may have goofed up.

Thank you so much for your help. I have very frustrated customers and will probably have to take this out of the store if I can't resolve it in the next few days.

Kind regards,
    Kate

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Scrap View Post
    We loaded this a few months ago with very high hopes. It, as everyone knows, does not automatically post points to Paypal IPN transactions. I have had to go in and manually update. I was not pleased, but it was workable and at least I could keep what I advertised.

However, at some point the mod has failed at a higher level. Now when a customer goes to redeem points, no matter how many they have in the bank they can only select $1. It is a default. Here is an snap from the cart:

You may click to redeem any collected Reward Points. Your redeemed points will be applied to the total and reflected in your cart after to click continue.

Current Reward Points:
    5500 points earned

Maximum allowed to redeem:
    100% points maximum

Value of Redeemed Reward Points:
    $1.00

As you can see, although I have 5500 points, I can only redeem $1.00. My ratio of earned is .01 for every point. I should be able to redeem anywhere up to $55.00.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I have the value set to redeem 100% of their points. I am wondering if there is a setting I may have goofed up.

Thank you so much for your help. I have very frustrated customers and will probably have to take this out of the store if I can't resolve it in the next few days.

Kind regards,
    Kate
    Kate- The percentage value is not working on that version- Just reset 'Maximum allowed to redeem' and the mod should work fine. I have got this feature working on the current version which I'm debugging at the moment. It should go live shortly. And I might have a solution for the Paypal IPN issue- Though it does involve a hack of the Paypal mod.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Centec2b View Post
    HEM, all Good Morning

One small thought - the existing contribution is a cracking piece of work - thank you Andrew. I know I am still learning and thinking about how I can use it to best effect. How about a summarized guide or compendium? Or has this already been done!

Cheers

Centec2b
    I started work on a manual last Christmas but it got bogged down with the number of updates. I'm hope the next release should hopefully be the last big one and I can get back to it.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

I think this module is great. Although, it appears that I am having one problem. The module is not correctly calculating reward points when Quantity Discounts are involved. For some reason it is still calculating off of the regular price and not the discounted volume price. It calculates fine for specials but not for quantity discounts.

Plugin Contributions

I have been reading through this thread. I am just get more confused about "Reward Point Rounding" Perhaps someone will spell out how to the following entries would function.

I am using the following software:
    Zen Cart: 1.3.8
    Rewards: 1.26A

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Asgoroth View Post
    I have been reading through this thread. I am just get more confused about "Reward Point Rounding" Perhaps someone will spell out how to the following entries would function.

I am using the following software:
    Zen Cart: 1.3.8
    Rewards: 1.26A
    Say the total value of purchases was €9.50 and you gave 1 reward point per euro then you get:

0.0 gives 10 rp
    0.25 gives 9 rp
    0.5 gives 9 rp
    2.5 gives 7 rp
    -2.0 gives 12 rp
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    Say the total value of purchases was €9.50 and you gave 1 reward point per euro then you get:

0.0 gives 10 rp
    0.25 gives 9 rp
    0.5 gives 9 rp
    2.5 gives 7 rp
    -2.0 gives 12 rp
    Thank you. I believe I understand the function now. The listed value is subtracted from the purchase value BEFORE it is rounded. This would allows for modifying the rounding threshold. To change the round up point from .50 to .75 a setting of 0.25 would be entered.

I would like to suggest that a simple example be added to the setting configuration area.

Before I post this. I would like to express my thanks for your hard work building and maintaining this module. It has been a wonderful tool for our site.

Bryan

Plugin Contributions

I am having a problem with quantity discounts. Is there something I am doing wrong because it doesn't seem to calculate the rewards points correctly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Asgoroth View Post
    Thank you. I believe I understand the function now. The listed value is subtracted from the purchase value BEFORE it is rounded. This would allows for modifying the rounding threshold. To change the round up point from .50 to .75 a setting of 0.25 would be entered.

I would like to suggest that a simple example be added to the setting configuration area.

Before I post this. I would like to express my thanks for your hard work building and maintaining this module. It has been a wonderful tool for our site.

Bryan
    No problem- I will add a description of the function as well as a couple of examples to the config item.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo1719 View Post
    I am having a problem with quantity discounts. Is there something I am doing wrong because it doesn't seem to calculate the rewards points correctly.
    The RP calculation is quite complex and does not take into account "external" discounts and vouchers. Have you tried calculating the RP on Subtotal instead of Individual Item?
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com