Page 121 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Quote Originally Posted by tinaw View Post
    Hi,
    I have just installed this add on but I have one small problem, the redeem points box does not show up during checkout, has anyone got any ideas why not?
    Hi tina,
    Ive been using this module for a while and absolutely love it. Ive changed my template and was "playing" with the layout and realised Id done exactly what youre describing and yet previously it was working fine.

So I came here to post and coincidentally you posted my query!! A reread of the thread brought this up:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mike_Dean
    Pretty Much..

I ended up reloading the whole thing, took a couple of goes but it got there, just seem to be having some other issues now.

The sidebox for RP is not showing, and nothng shows up during checkout even after I have added points to an account ?

Did you enable the Reward Point sidebox (and/or Cart with Reward Point sidebox) under Admin->Tools->Layout Box Controller???

Also you will need to enable the Redeem Reward Point Order Total box under Admin->Modules->Order Total
    ##############################___
    Andrew
    in Dublin
    BINGO!! it all works great again now

Plugin Contributions

Just a quick add to my previous post, under modules, mine says reward points ot_reward_points just in case you are looking for Redeem Reward Point Order Total box like I was for 10 minutes!!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! I had opted to manually install everything (and missed out a module!). Its all good now.
    Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

I am hoping someone out there can help me here! The reward module works just fine for me - but I have a situation where users can buy a service from a 3rd party application and will not necessarily visit Zen cart during that purchase (we lie in an express world now - no time to check in and all that!!!). I basically have two choices:-

1) Update Zen Cart tables directly. ( I need to confirm the exact tables to update for that user - dont want to screw the dB up)
    2) Check them in into the checkout module automatically. This is my preferred approach, but I need to know
    (a) How to log them in behind the scenes
    (b) How to add the item into their cart and then land them into the pre-checkout page.

This will give them the desired option to checkout (and pick up those valuable points) or spend more time shopping - before checking out.

I hope this all makes sense? Can anyone help? By the way, the rewards module is really really cool!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    Chris- Think the issue is that the Redeemed Reward Points have also a VAT component too- The €130 is redeemed off of the total so whatever is left is the remainder including a 19% VAT. However this may not being recalculated in the Tax display. I'll look into this.
    Hi Hem

Did you manage to look into this and come to some conlusion. I still have the tax issue. Tax is not re calculated after points reduction. Is anyone els having this issue?
    Regards
    Chris

Plugin Contributions

Good morning. Just joined the forums and just learning about zencart. Have yet to do an install but I have downloaded. I am looking for a cart that can be run strictly off of points, and I am hoping this mod/plugin can do it .

My customer is looking for a shopping cart where people are sent from an outside party (car dealership, bank, etc). From that other party the person is given a number of points as part of a reward program. At any time the person can come to the shopping cart site and shop with their points. When browsing around the store all the person sees is the point value of the products, not the cash value. The person can do all of the typical shopping cart functions.

(Assume before all of the this the person is given either a user/pass or a special award certificate number so when they enter the cart it knows how many points they have)

Once they checkout if the number of points exceeds what they have they can pay the difference in regular currency (USD).

How much of the above scenario does this module cover?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Plugin Contributions

I've since installed zencart and this module but I am having some issues:

1. That box showing the number of available points is not showing up anyplace in the shopping cart. I've validated that the box modules is uploaded in the correct folder /public_html/includes/modules/sideboxes/custom. The option to show it and in what order is also not appearing in admin.

2. On my system points are not being deducted after an order is complete. Should they be ?

3. How do I turn off points being earned? Does not make sense to earn and use points. Our cart will be mainly points based.

4. How do I show the point value of an item instead of the cash value?

Most other reward functions appear to be working.

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Get Social With Me! ->Blog
    No Zen Cart yet - but a girl can dream right?

Plugin Contributions

Hi I have just installed the module and on an install of 1.3.8.

All the install went fine, it is great module and very feature rich - but I have a problem that the rewards aren't being calculated correctly.

The business I run is a rental one where each item has 3 attributes (1,3,6 week rental). These have been set up using the price factor of

0 for 1 wk = so a 6 dollar rental has another $0 added = total $6
    1 for 3 wk = so a 6 dollar rental has another $6 added = $12
    2 for 6 wk = so a 6 dollar rental has another $12 added = $18

The module only seems to pick up the intial $6 base price and not the additional price factor increases. So if any option is selected the reward in the above case is always only $6.

I have changed one of the products to use fixed price attributes of +6 and +12 for the 3/6 wk rentals and that did work and the different prices were correctly reflected in the reward amount.

Is this a error in my install or does the module not deal with price factor attributes - and if not can it be on the wish list as it is not really practical for me to fixed price for my site.

Thanks.

Peter

Plugin Contributions

Man this is just killing me my test store http://whereisyourfocus.com/ . I've installed this plugin. In the tools layout boxes I've configured these two boxes to be on and on the right hand side. For the life of me they will not show up. What can cause a configured box to not show up?
    Get Social With Me! ->Blog
    No Zen Cart yet - but a girl can dream right?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by patrick24601 View Post
    Man this is just killing me my test store http://whereisyourfocus.com/ . I've installed this plugin. In the tools layout boxes I've configured these two boxes to be on and on the right hand side. For the life of me they will not show up. What can cause a configured box to not show up?
    did you set the option under the configuration section "reward point"
    2nd option from the top "reward points sidebox display"
    Chris